"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

BTW, I have successfully updated my bro's phone to lollipop.

Did you use an in-place upgrade or a clean and full install?
In place upgrade. This process is also mentioned in the download center instructions. Another reason behind that is I don't wanna risk my bro's phone going for a clean instal. He will kill me if anything goes wrong with clean instal. So let him do what Asus says. For mine if I be able to flash the firmware 2.22.xx.xxxx, I will be doing a clean instal to upgrade to lollipop. Please guide me through that process after I fix my phone.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another reason behind that is I don't wanna risk my bro's phone going for a clean instal.

You just did . . . . . . :s

Another reason behind that is I don't wanna risk my bro's phone going for a clean instal.

Did what?

Did what?

You already put your brother's device at risk.

Did what?
You already put your brother's device at risk.
What kind of risk, please explain.

Users of the Tab Mix Plus (TMP) add-on on Firefox V39 (and above) who face the ugly issue of a depreciated current Tab can mitigate that bug by using the following modified Tab Mix Plus (TMP) add-on:--

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zag0w8s5rbh1wnh/tab_mix_plus-0.4.1.8pre.150317a1-fx__(Modified).rar

Please note, the above fix is just a temporary workaround until the Developer of Tab Mix Plus (TMP) add-on issues a new release.

The Developer of the Tab Mix Plus (TMP) add-on has just issued a new release to resolve the depreciated current Tab issue. F3h9xqz.gif

Phew! Finally succeeded to flash via adb sideload. Many thanks to you phat man - without your guidance it won't be possible.

So tell me now how to upgrade to lollipop with clean process?

hey dcs

NOW wanted to convey this!!!

the IDM extension no longer works well in the nightly versions, it will install fyn but won't properly integrate. The context menu IDM option, although enabled, is unresponsive(nothing happens upon clicking). There is no longer a IDM bar when u r watching YT or for that matter any VDOs. And most importantly, it only picks the download sometimes now, sometimes leaving it to the default browser downloader. Maybe its not Nightly thats the culprit maybe IDM need to update itself. But atm, IDM extension doesnot *integrate* properly in Nightly.

That is a pretty interesting development possibly related to the news flash on my previous post - thank for bringing it to my notice.

BTW, can you just try to see if the following works:--

The latest IDM CC 7.3.101 add-on made compatible for Users of Mozilla Firefox Nightly V41 :–

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ozfp8bp6uz3vu10

It installs just fine but doesnot integrate successfully. :(

I see . . . . . . . . . with which version of Firefox did that happen? :think:

@dcs18, Am I feeling like a ghost to you? :wtf:

Just download and install the full stock (offline, redistributable) Lollipop ROM instead of using OTA.

Just download and install the full stock (offline, redistributable) Lollipop ROM instead of using OTA.

Via ADB sideload?

Via ADB sideload?

Tutorial

Via ADB sideload?
Tutorial
This is how I have upgraded my bro's phone to Lollipop and mom's phone to Kitkat. But you said that the process is risky. Now you are telling me to go with that process. I don't get it.

Via ADB sideload?
Tutorial
This is how I have upgraded my bro's phone to Lollipop and mom's phone to Kitkat. But you said that the process is risky. Now you are telling me to go with that process. I don't get it.

What was the file size you downloaded?

I had seen tutorial on ESET fix thru IP blocking.. where has it gone..? :think:

My ESET license is about to expire.. and I've now no more licenses left.. :P

I had seen tutorial on ESET fix thru IP blocking.. where has it gone..? :think:

My ESET license is about to expire.. and I've now no more licenses left.. [emoji14]

Hello roger D

The TUT was taken down by Dcs bcz it wasn't working after 10-15 days!! Of expiring the license

U can extend ur validity by max of 10-15 days after that it will ask u to enter user id and pass!!

Hope u got an answer

Regards

Better to backup using the GUI (instead of (Ctrl + A) - I believe it takes into account the formatting, too (hence the difference in weight.) :think:

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived