ESET v4 Fixes

shought

• Replies 2k
  • Views 204.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries, the updates will resume sooner or later (hopefully today.) Last year, I recollect the update issue lasted for a couple of weeks. :(

That link about to the Whistler Wordpress.. loaded the site for me.. BUT I then got a window that stated a script had become unresponsive.. yet that window became unresponsive and I had to kill FF in the Task manager to get off of the site.. So something is not right with it.. either the site or one of its resources.. If I didn't have an issue with restarting my browser right now I would try it and get the exact url for the resource..

• Administrator

My guess is, we will start getting updates late night today or tomorrow.

It's just one of the known negatives about ESET.

• Administrator

I'm talking about how much ESET cares for it's Trail users. :rolleyes:

Well, I guess, two-three hours more.

I don't mind it though. :P

:console: Yeah, it's just the Trial/Evaluation/mara- fix Users who're truly on the receiving end. Sincerely hope this server crap gets over immediately. :mad2:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

GOOD NEWS

MiNODLogin 3.8.1.2 is out , for ESET 4.2 !!!

Download from here :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site .................................................. Mediafire.com

ShareCode ................................................................ /?odjzdqmmmtz

or

Site .................................................... SendSpace.com

ShareCode ..................................................................... /file/gy4vvu

Tested with Eset Smart Security 4.2.40 (Eng).

Remember =Java, latest 6.20 = must be installed in first place.

1st.Update --» manually ; Next--» automatically.

Have Fun ! :dance:

Jofre

Thanx jofre, just installed MiNODLogin 3.8.1.2 with EAV 4.2.40 and will let you know how it goes :dance2:

Thanx jofre, just installed MiNODLogin 3.8.1.2 with EAV 4.2.40 and will let you know how it goes :dance2:

----------------------------------------------

ugatme:

Click on MiNodLogin "Licenses Actualizer" and if you get a new Username & Password then it`s OK. However, it`s working well with ESS so, for sure there will be no problem with EAV.

Cheers

Jofre

nice!

anyway, i've been having a sorta bug with 4.2 i never had in earlier versions. and this happens on three different machines..

i always disable antispam as it's useless (for me). now on 4.2 it gets re-enabled on every restart. anyone else w/ this/similar prob?

edit: ok, maybe it's this "start email client antispam protection automatically" which i never noticed earlier and seems like a new addition in this version.

gonna uncheck and see..

btw, new minodlogin works flawlessly here too.. or well, first time it failed to insert the license but did it on the 2nd try. better than opening the licenses explorer and copying and pasting as i was doing with the old version.

----------------------------------------------

ugatme:

Click on MiNodLogin "Licenses Actualizer" and if you get a new Username & Password then it`s OK. However, it`s working well with ESS so, for sure there will be no problem with EAV.

Cheers

Jofre

sorry jofre but i don't see "Licenses Actualizer" anywhere

I have tried using it, but it is not inserting any licence.....???? And I am not lying.

Ugatme:

You must have a shortcut on your desktop named " Update Eset`s License"... Click on it !

When the ESET servers get de-congested the updates will come automatically (without the need to click 'Update'.)

ps:-

Latest version of signatures is 5045.

I have tried using it, but it is not inserting any licence.....???? And I am not lying.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mine is WinXP Pro (SP3) 32bits and all is fine . Works 100 % !

PS :_ I believe you are not lying, why should you? We are here to help each other...

Waiting for comments of other users of MiNODLogin v.3.8.1.2

Ugatme:

You must have a shortcut on your desktop named " Update Eset`s License"... Click on it !

Oh, ran it already but my license i put in manually is still ok, wait till it gets blacklisted, or i'll delete it just to check

Archived