ESET v4 Fixes

shought

• Replies 2k
  • Views 204k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem, just remember :)

It's a little inconsiderate towards other members :(

Well, it's not that you can't, if I recall correctly it's not mentioned (explicitly) in the rules ;)

I myself have used some Dutch sometimes, to Haantjuh, but I always added a (shortened) translation, this way nobody feels left out and everybody's happy :D

... but I always added a (shortened) translation, this way nobody feels left out and everybody's happy :D

I usually do, but I forgot this time. Sorry. ;)

++

PS: Congratz for your 8000 posts B)

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I just signed up to ask if anybody is having the same issue as me with NodEnabler 3.2.4. When I run it, ESS asks if I want to quit, I click "Yes" then it fails to insert the license. Im on Windows 7 x64 btw, and I just updated ESS to 4.2.40.0.

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I just signed up to ask if anybody is having the same issue as me with NodEnabler 3.2.4. When I run it, ESS asks if I want to quit, I click "Yes" then it fails to insert the license. Im on Windows 7 x64 btw, and I just updated ESS to 4.2.40.0.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It doesn`matter which version of NodEnabler you use , that message appears always even if you change servers that provide new keys. NodEnabler is a lost case and producer stopped assisting to this fix.

You can use now :-

= Box.mara - Fix 1.3

or

= NodLogin 10.0.1

or

= MinodLogin 3.8.1.2.

"Box .mara fix " was done (as name says ) by 2 Nsane members ( @Box and @mara) and people like it a lot .

It`s your choice.

Cheers

jofre

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It doesn`matter which version of NodEnabler you use , that message appears always even if you change servers that provide new keys. NodEnabler is a lost case and producer stopped assisting to this fix.

You can use now :-

= Box.mara - Fix 1.3

or

= NodLogin 10.0.1

or

= MinodLogin 3.8.1.2.

"Box .mara fix " was done (as name says ) by 2 Nsane members ( @Box and @mara) and people like it a lot .

It`s your choice.

Cheers

jofre

Really? That's a shame, I really like NodEnabler. I've tried NodLogin and it doesn't always work for me. I guess I'll try the others. NodEnabler was working fine for me up until the last release (4.0.74.0 I think).

OK, so... NodLogin and Box,mara-fix1.3 are frontpaged and MiNodLogin it`s here on this topic (POST 1504).

If any doubts, you always receive help from people here.

Cheers!

The new Minodlogin is working fine, I solved the personal problem I had, don't worry ;)

box mara fix is working just fine too.

The maker of NodEnabler seem to have disappear.....

. . . . . . I really like NodEnabler. I've tried NodLogin and it doesn't always work for me. . . . .

On the contrary, I find NodLogin to be more reliable than NodEnabler. :)

Somebody pls help! my ESET Smart Security stopped updating since 3/10/2010 (march 10)

how can i fix this?

btw, the version is: 4.0.474.0 (ESET Smart Security™) and the last fix I used was (box, mara-fix v1.3)

pls help!. thx in advance.

Sl@pSh0ck™

Somebody pls help! my ESET Smart Security stopped updating since 3/10/2010 (march 10)

how can i fix this?

btw, the version is: 4.0.474.0 (ESET Smart Security™) and the last fix I used was (box, mara-fix v1.3)

are you getting any error when trying to update manually?

how can i fix this?

are you getting any error when trying to update manually?

Yes, i tried updating manually, but the error says Invalid Username and/or Password.

Should i change FiX? and try NodEnabler?

Sl@pSh0ck™

@matias067

you said the last fix you used is box-mara fix ... is this still the case or your not using any fix at this time?

@matias067

you said the last fix you used is box-mara fix ... is this still the case or your not using any fix at this time?

Yeah! you're right kababayan! its now working and updating again. I forcefully 'Unfix' then 'Fix It' again.

currently downloading almost 25MB of update files...

Thx po!

Sl@pSh0ck™

@matias067

Yeah! you're right kababayan! its now working and updating again. I forcefully 'Unfix' then 'Fix It' again.

Thx po!

good thing your back on track ;) .... if you will install the latest version .. don't forget to unfix - uninstall - restart - install the latest version - then fix.

• Administrator

It's recommended to you switch to latest ESET version. :)

@matias067

Thx po!

Had the same problem as you there. The question is if it's "Self Defense" that starts this trouble.

Do you other guys have it enabled?

No, self-defense did not caused it. It' highly recommended that you keep self-defense active. That problem can be caused by using various fixes at same time.

Cheers ;)

Archived