ESET v4 Fixes

shought

No, self-defense did not caused it. It' highly recommended that you keep self-defense active. That problem can be caused by using various fixes at same time.

Cheers ;)

mara- ? what would happen if we loose you, box and many other VIPs? :fear:

you know we love you :wub:

• Replies 2k
  • Views 204k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

No, self-defense did not caused it. It' highly recommended that you keep self-defense active. That problem can be caused by using various fixes at same time.

Cheers ;)

mara- ? what would happen if we loose you, box and many other VIPs? :fear:

you know we love you :wub:

I don't think it's possible. We have kept shought behind both of them. :P

Cheers ;)

Okay, then I know this. Thanks!

I actually had Nodenabler before but I removed and cleaned everything before installing your fix.

By the way, yesterday when I came home, the problem had fixed itself. Strange :)

Who said Fixes and Cracks are needed to force Eset to update ? - Now we have a small program called " ESET Nod Password Finder 1.4 " that does all the job ! One click and a new username and password is inserted .

Download from here (1.9 MB)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site .............................................. Mediafire.com

ShareCode .......................................................... /?titmzhhn3zm

Have Fun

Jofre

Just wondering, how does it differ from stuff like NodLogin? Anyone tried it yet?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNod User & Password Finder 1.4.0 works as NodLogin 10.0.1 and MiNodLogin 3.8.1.2. It has to be schedule same way as these two ( Read Nsane-Frontpage how to schedule -- » by @Kotaxor ) and these three are compatible with latest Eset 4.2

However, TNod User & Pasword Finder 1.4.0 will inserts automatically a new License when the existing one ends. --» Updates of Virus Signature Database - has to be done manually ...This is the difference.

TNOD User & Password Finder 1.4 ( English / Spanish - Languages ) :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site ........................................................... SendSpace .com

ShareCode ........................................................................../file/o7u3h2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

or

Portuguese language :

Site .............................................. Mediafire.com

ShareCode .......................................................... /?titmzhhn3zm

Cheers :D

Jofre

Same as NodLogin if you don't schedule it... xD

box-mara- fix , no updates

All fine here...

box-mara- fix , no updates

All fine here...

Does it work?

yes it does if you do it right.

you have to install este, disable self defense. reboot. run box. (it then turns SD back on) (i also exclude box in este checks) reboot. (vista 64) now the plan was to have it so you didnt have to disable SD in the software i believe they talk about year ago in they model they was making and it had to be working with v3 also. the memebers here work on a few nice items with their set rules they came up with. if you do a search of este you should find like 2 very large around 100 pages i believe they where for thoughts and fixes on it) i couldnt keep up with the shit

• 2 weeks later...
Poopdeck Pappy

Using box mara-fix 1.3, all was well for weeks, now not updating since 5/17. Says invalid username/password, manual update pops up a License details window ( username/ password login) Anyone else with the same? Any Ideas?

• Administrator

Try entering eset in both username and pass. ;)

Poopdeck Pappy

Did not work.

Guess I will try a reinstall in a few days if it doesn't fix itself.

• Administrator

You can try un-fixing. And fixing it again.

Poopdeck Pappy

Ok, checked a Vista machine and all is well, updated to 5136 just fine. Hmmm... Wonder what the XP machine is fussing about.

Using box mara-fix 1.3, all was well for weeks, . Says invalid username/password, manual update pops up a License details window ( username/ password login)

ya that happens, i hope Mara + box would fix that in the future. caz i can't have access to ALL my friend's pc all the time. and mara- fix is like a life time thing for them while im not around and stuff.

• Administrator

It's perfectly fine on the trial server side also. ;)

• Administrator

I missed that word. ;)

Most of the times your on the serial side. :)

Yeah and I also keep trying new things - different stuff all the time (helps the learning curve.) ;)

Poopdeck Pappy

Did not work.

Guess I will try a reinstall in a few days if it doesn't fix itself.

Seems to have fixed itself, cause i did nothing... Just updated a big 25 MB update on its own.

Archived