RollBack Rx Open Discussion!

Roger D

can i install roll back rx in windows 8.1

Yes! Latest version of RollBack Rx is fully compatible with windows 8.1, but sadly still no medicine available for it..You'll have to buy it.. :yes:

:wtf:

:D :D :D

• Replies 233
  • Views 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! Latest version of RollBack Rx is fully compatible with windows 8.1, but sadly still no medicine available for it..You'll have to buy it.. :yes:

Yes! "to buy" is the only option available..if you want to use the software.. :yes:

Yes! "to buy" is the only option available..if you want to use the software.. :yes:

and if you for some risen cant than you have to use rebootrestor rx (you will only have 1 snapshot so make it count ^_* ) don't forget to disable auto restore at every restart

the latest versions of the uefi Bios can be disabled in the bios settings to CMOS MODE so you can use rollback v 10.0 but probably you will first have to reinstall your OS (most of the non expert users)

i have a old shild.dat file..can i use it

yes, but you must use it on the HDD you've already activated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It can operate on Windows 8.1 updates 1?

:yes: But install RollBack Rx after upgrading to Windows 8.1 with Update :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys and specially to Mr. Roger D this is my system shown below and which version that fit to this:

SCRSPECS_zps56a1d9d9.png?t=1402992521

SCR_zps32d99734.png?t=1402992525

Please advise which version should I use to restore back my system to a specific date, windows system restore can't help me. I am really not an expert to this that is why I took screen shots just to make sure which version is compatible so I wont be stuck.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys and specially to Mr. Roger D this is my system shown below and which version that fit to this:

Please advise which version should I use to restore back my system to a specific date, windows system restore can't help me. I am really not an expert to this that is why I took screen shots just to make sure which version is compatible so I wont be stuck.

Thanks in advance.

v9.1 = No support for UEFI, GPT & Windows 8
v10.0 = Support for UEFI and Windows 8 but No GPT support
v10.2 = UEFI,GPT&Windows 8 support

If you are using Windows 7 and don't need support for UEFI/GPT,better to use v9.1 which has medicine.

Thanks in advance.

v9.1 = No support for UEFI, GPT & Windows 8

v10.0 = Support for UEFI and Windows 8 but No GPT support

v10.2 = UEFI,GPT&Windows 8 support

If you are using Windows 7 and don't need support for UEFI/GPT,better to use v9.1 which has medicine.

Ponting thanks for that info, can I ask the difference between with support and without support.

Ponting thanks for that info, can I ask the difference between with support and without support.

You may experience BSODs/loss of data without support. :P

1.Are you using Windows 8 or later?

2.Do you have UEFI?

3.Do you have GPT?

If No for all the three questions,use v9.1 otherwise v10.2 or not use RollBack Rx at all.

Read the Userguide,before installing RollBack Rx. :yes:

You may experience BSODs/loss of data without support. :P

1.Are you using Windows 8 or later?

2.Do you have UEFI?

3.Do you have GPT?

If No for all the three questions,use v9.1 otherwise v10.2 or not use RollBack Rx at all.

Read the Userguide,before installing RollBack Rx. :yes:

1. I am using windows 7 x64 Home Premium with 12GB ram.

2. What is UEFI? How do I know if I have it?

3. What is GPT? How do I know if I have it?

Sorry if I ask those questions because I don't want to loss anything on my files. Thanks.

Sorry if I ask those questions because I don't want to loss anything on my files. Thanks.

Though your screenshots suggests that your PC doesn't have UEFI/GPT....you can check it yourself :)

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/check-if-uefi-or-bios

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/244566-hard-drive-gpt-mbr.html

Though your screenshots suggests that your PC doesn't have UEFI/GPT....you can check it yourself :)

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/check-if-uefi-or-bios

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/244566-hard-drive-gpt-mbr.html

As I have checked and I posted my screen shots on my first post it says mine is MBR.

1. What will happen if I don't have all these UEFI/GPT?

2. What should I do?

3. Do I have to convert it to GPT?

4. As long as I have GPT will I be able to use ROLLBACK RX?

5. Once I have installed ROLLBACK RX would I able to solve my problem?

Thanks for assisting me this.

As I have checked and I posted my screen shots on my first post it says mine is MBR.

2. What should I do?

Forget about GPT,UEFI...just install,activate and use RollBack Rx v9.1

If DrNoob has 64-bit, Windows 7 SP1 on a UEFI motherboard with Fast Boot, without Secure Boot and without GPT volume on a SSD disk - then, what to do? :unsure:

If DrNoob has 64-bit, Windows 7 SP1 on a UEFI motherboard with Fast Boot, without Secure Boot and without GPT volume on a SSD disk - then, what to do? :unsure:

Then buy RollBack Rx v10.x :p

2. What should I do?

Wow! That was quick.

I appreciate your time on this. I just need to fix my system badly.

Another favor, you said earlier that I will use with support version and if you can provide me please ROLLBACK RX v9.1 the correct download link with support? Thank you so much for this.

Then buy RollBack Rx v10.x :P

OMG!!! Now I'm totally confused, so which version should I install then? v9.1 or 10?

Wow! That was quick.

I appreciate your time on this. I just need to fix my system badly.

Another favor, you said earlier that I will use with support version and if you can provide me please ROLLBACK RX v9.1 the correct download link with support? Thank you so much for this.

OMG!!! Now I'm totally confused, so which version should I install then? v9.1 or 10?

Check your Personal Messenger

Check your Personal Messenger

Why all so hush-hush - why the PM? :wtf:

We also want to participate in this life-changing conversation about a path-breaking software that is all set to change the way people all over the world are gonna be backing up their system. :huh:

Why all so hush-hush - why the PM? :wtf:

We also want to participate in this life-changing conversation about a path-breaking software that is all set to change the way people all over the world are gonna be backing up their system. :huh:

Check //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222539-picture-folders-missing-need-a-hand-here/ :)

He thought of using RollBack Rx for recovering the photos :P

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not buying that peeps really need to junp through that many hoops just to activate.

i'm not buying that peeps really need to junp through that many hoops just to activate.

:cheers: :d

Archived