RollBack Rx 10 Single PC License [Stock Clearance]

november_ra1n

I;ve never been so confident clicking without even looking on my desktop. Like a :king: . Incredible software. :wub:

Edited by AlexCross

• Replies 256
  • Views 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• november_ra1n

• AlexCross

• Ponting

I did a little research on the giveaway that ended few days ago, it was a legit one, it was for readers from India, so don't worry about licenses getting blocked, since the cupon code doesn't work anymore, you can try replacing gold with silver, you will recive 15-20 euro off. There might be more promotion out there that can lower the price even more if they are combined.

Edited by AlexCross

I did a little research on the giveaway that ended few days ago, it was a legit one, it was for readers from India, so don't worry about licenses getting blocked, since the cupon code doesn't work anymore, you can try replacing gold with silver, you will recive 15-20 euro off. There might be more promotion out there that can lower the price even more if they are combined.

That's what.I mentioned here.. :)

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/181433-rollback-rx-10-single-pc-license-stock-clearance/?p=620176

Official website has removed 10.2 trial download link!

Whether I say this version represents a problem? !

http://www.horizondatasys.com/en/DownloadsAndTrials.aspx

Or to wait for the new version came out

v10.2 has given BSODs and file corruption according to some users.I didn't experience anything on my Windows 7 PC.You can wait for the next version to be on the safer side.

Edited by lifeiscool

v10.2 has given BSODs and file corruption according to some users.I didn't experience anything on my Windows 7 PC.You can wait for the next version to be on the safer side.

I discovered that this program leaves lots of hidden files in the Temp folder that aren't visible even when you choose to make system files visible.

How did I find out? Well, I ran Hitman Pro (latest version) and it showed them to me as suspicious files. Naturally, knowing where they came from, I didn't make much of a fuss about it except for the fact

that these files were just taking space. Or so I thought. After running Hitman Pro once again and deciding to delete those files all hell broke loose! To keep things short I had to restore my computer to an earlier

date because I couldn't even get access to Safe mode!?!

Wanting to experiment more, I removed Hitman Pro and reinstalled RollBack. Thats when I got a BSOD!

I"ll keep to Macrium Reflect instead. Takes longer but its tried and true to me at least.

All this tested on Win7 64 bit SP1

Edited by lurch234

Files from temp are automatically deleted after x days ( don't know exactly the amount of days) if they are not used anymore if I remember well (or this can be done from cleanup option in Windows). I don't understand why you deleted them, but if you couldn;'t see them even with the option from windows to show hidden filles, that means that it was meant to be like that and you should have left them alone. I'm not an expert, but if you delete files that was meant to be there, then you asked for troubles :P. I think that you need first to delete all shapshots before uninstalling it.

Edited by AlexCross

In the event list I noticed that my installation snapshot was modified at some point, the thing is that I have never modified it, never restored to it or anithing that involve that snapshot. What has happened?

Edited by AlexCross

In the event list I noticed that my installation snapshot was modified at some point, the thing is that I have never modified it, never restored to it or anithing that involve that snapshot. What has happened?

Using since 10th Aug, no such issue found.. :rolleyes:

13603264.jpg

Post your snapshot..

Post your snapshot..

http://pho.to/3OVmC

At the bottom of the picture a put all snapshot I have.

Edited by AlexCross

Installer has been updated here for v10.2.Not sure what changes have been made.

CRC32: 3B4E99DF
MD5: 23B06BB589C3C3D1D9F4119FD0D44BBE
SHA-1: A9D784056226EC6956DC1CDA79EC7195A1025C2B

When I get key on promo I also get installer. This installer from promo is "full instaler" or "trial installer" or all installers are the same?

When I get key on promo I also get installer. This installer from promo is "full instaler" or "trial installer" or all installers are the same?

The installer from promo is self-extractive setup,whereas i have ZIP file in my downloads section which is same as the download trial link.

Post your snapshot..

http://pho.to/3OVmC

At the bottom of the picture a put all snapshot I have.

Have you disabled scheduled defragmentation of C drive?

Yes, I have disabled windows defrag tool schedule.

http://pho.to/3Ofk7

The defrag was done before I installed RollBack .

This version may have some little bug. New setup is launched, you may download it here..

Zip file

Exe setup

How do I update to it, just install it over the current one, or uninstall and then install the new version?

This version may have some little bug. New setup is launched, you may download it here..

Zip file

Exe setup

How do I update to it, just install it over the current one, or uninstall and then install the new version?

You will have to uninstall previous version, during uninstallation you will have to select the snapshot to which you want to restore your current system..

and sadly you will lose all previous snapshots. :(

After then Install this version..

Zip file

Exe setup

You will have to uninstall previous version, during uninstallation you will have to select the snapshot to which you want to restore your current system..

and sadly you will lose all previous snapshots. :(

After then Install this version..

Ahh, it's tricky, I heard that new version will come out soon, I think that I will wait for the new one to arrive and then do a fresh Windows install and run the new version, I don't know what has changed in baseline, so I think it's better to take it from 0.

Thanks, you have been a great help for me.

Edited by AlexCross

Additional Info:

You can keep any folder unaffected from RollBack rx even after doing rollback to any snapshot.

eg, the DOWNLOADS folder,in which you have downloaded something new and even after doing rollback to some earlier date, the contents in the DOWNLOADS folder will remain intact..

It may be useful...

13604148.jpg

During Installation select Custom or advanced option and select only C drive to protect..

:) :) :)

Edited by Roger D