• Views 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• november_ra1n

• AlexCross

• Ponting

Ahh, it's tricky, I heard that new version will come out soon, I think that I will wait for the new one to arrive and then do a fresh Windows install and run the new version, I don't know what has changed in baseline, so I think it's better to take it from 0.

Thanks, you have been a great help for me.

Did you feel any problem in online Activation with the Same serial ? :rolleyes:

Just want to know keys are still working or not.. 8)

Edited by Roger D

Nope, I didn't experice any problem, the key worked with no problem.

Nope, I didn't experice any problem, the key worked with no problem.

Same here...Cheers.. :cheers:

It refused my key now. It says invalid. I just installed it few days ago, and have to uninstaaled it because one or more things. Then after a day or two when am installing on my machine again, it said invalid key..

The latest build automatically disables the scheduled defregmentation of Rollback Rx protected drive.. :cheers:

Now windows defragmentation tool doesn't show protected drive in the list of drives.. :yes:

It refused my key now. It says invalid. I just installed it few days ago, and have to uninstaaled it because one or more things. Then after a day or two when am installing on my machine again, it said invalid key..

Did you insert the key right? because I have installed it 2 days ago and it worked. Can one do a test on a VM?

Edited by AlexCross

Go to live chat and ask why key has been blocked: https://www.horizondatasys.com/en/products_and_solutions.aspx?ProductId=1

:wtf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go to live chat and ask why key has been blocked: https://www.horizondatasys.com/en/products_and_solutions.aspx?ProductId=1

:wtf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I said something funny? :|

Did you insert the key right? because I have installed it 2 days ago and it worked. Can one do a test on a VM?

What does that mean?

Edited by AlexCross

It's well known among users of Rollback that re-registering the product is one of its worst features. You need to contact them and tell them you are installing it again and need your key reset. (Or something along those lines)

Everyone has to do it at some point.

If anyone's thinking of uninstalling for some reason be aware of this. (This was the beauty of the medicine, no need to go through this carp)

What does that mean?

Sorry bro, typo :(

It's well known among users of Rollback that re-registering the product is one of its worst features. You need to contact them and tell them you are installing it again and need your key reset. (Or something along those lines)

If anyone's thinking of uninstalling for some reason be aware of this. (This was the beauty of the medicine, no need to go through this carp)

Yes, you right. I talked to them through online chat. And the sales member team, also mentioned this sentense, re-registering the product might be the cause.

Yes, you right. I talked to them through online chat. And the sales member team, also mentioned this sentense, re-registering the product might be the cause.

Then you may ask them for the Registration Code of offline activation, and make sure you have Cleverbridge reference number for the product Id.. :)

New updated build of Rollback Rx 10.2 is here.

Bugs fixed

1. Typical setup disables Windows Restore
1(a) Custom setup prompt users to disable Windows Restore
2. Modified Advanced settings; free space is below "xx" setting to allow easy change
3. Added command line switch for subsystem's different graphic modes
4. Fixed issue when desktop display changes to "Medium 125%", the top part of the pie chart is missing

5. Subsystem does a defrag on every reboot
6. Blue screen 0x0000609 on Windows 8 when mounting or defragging a snapshot
7. Subsys-en-us.xml setup font size does not work
8. Snapshot tables compression library error
9. Windows 8 64bit GPT Windows setup fails
10. Subsystem setup shows garbage text

Hello it seems it looks like Roxio GoBack I had a long time ago and was alright.

Can I have 4 licences please, one for me, one each for my daughter and son and one for my Suzie?

Thanks

Lee

Bugs fixed

2. Modified Advanced settings; free space is below "xx" setting to allow easy change

4. Fixed issue when desktop display changes to "Medium 125%", the top part of the pie chart is missing

It also now disables scheduled defragmentation of Rollback Rx protected drive automatically..

:) :) :)

This is this same build as nsane frontpage :(

Bugs fixed