• Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• november_ra1n

• AlexCross

• Ponting

Hey november_ra1n, if you have any other license please send me. I need it. ^_^ I've missed giveaway opportunity. :(

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

Thanks a lot! :lol:

november_ra1n

That is all from me folks if or when i get any more license code i surely share them with you or there may be other members with extra licenses willing to do, till then have a sunny days! B)

Edited by november_ra1n

Hi. First, a thank you for your kindly initiative to share something that is considered to be so useful. Second, am I old enough to receive a license code? I tried to late to get one because my computer did not work to well until now, but that's history. So, if am old enough to receive a license code, it will make me very happy.
Anyhow, to the ones receiving the license codes: "You lucky bastards!" :cheers: I'm happy for you. ;)

I am sending activation codes everyone has asked since i start this topic till now, however if any people in the list already received code from other members please let me know then we can share with someone who has not!
If i missed out someone please let me know!
>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

@november_ra1n:

License code received! Thank you mate! You made a happy day for me! For you, all my best wishes! :drunk:

PS: This is one of the many good reasons to be a nsaneforum member! :love:

I think if the license isn't linked to an account will be blocked or if the key is already activated might not work.

Edited by AlexCross

I think if the license isn't linked to an account will be blocked or if the key is already activated might not work.

you are right.. :yes:

So deleted.. :rolleyes:

@NR many 10x for the free license you share with Nsane members l personally wish to a cure for it so everybody will have fun :D

cheers :)

Thank you very much : november_ra1n.

I'll try this new tool, I always use a full backups of my windows to could after reinstalled my computer.

@november_ra1n

the promption code does not work any more , can you share one license with me ? thanks !

Check Your PM.. :)

13586181.jpg

Many thanks November_Rain, I sent you a pm thanking you for the code, but I wanted to thank you publicly on this forum too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

I was awake that night.. watching movie and slept.. when I woke up.. i tried tried tried but it was gone..

I am using the cracked one which is working fine but personal copy is always best..

If anyone still have any license left to share.. I would surely like to grab..

thanks.

Looks like i missed it, too :( You still got one left ? :rolleyes:

Check your PM.. :)

13587821.jpg

This was the last one. As promised, I shared all three extra keys I had. Now I don't have any keys left. :(

Anyone who couldn't get the key, don't worry and stick to the previous version,the cure for the latest release will arrive sooner or later.. :showoff: