RollBack Rx 10 Single PC License [Stock Clearance]

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

RollBack Rx 10 Single PC License [stock Clearance]

Any friend & older members who miss the opportunity grabbing the license code just ask here. Sorry but longer & active members has the priority if i cannot deliver your request nothing personal, just maybe you are new register member. Forgive me if this is the case. Also they may be some other people like to help you to give out their extra license in this topic!

* If you already got a license from newly ending promotion or you are not willing to use it please don't ask lets share with people who are most wanted!

contributors

• Thanks to Shadowx, Roger D sharing some more serials.
Edited by november_ra1n

• Replies 256
  • Views 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• november_ra1n

• AlexCross

• Ponting

november_ra1n

I'd appreciate it november_rain. I missed out on the promotion.

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

a lifetime license would be great!

Thank november_ra1n :thumbsup:
You may need to wait as i said i start giving out older members, however if any left then your chance may come.
Edited by november_ra1n

That's good initiative for genuine and Old Nsane members... :thumbsup:

And obviously preference should be given to old members not the fake new one, who have just registered to get the key.. :)

Edited by Roger D

november_ra1n

Can I have a license november_ra1n , I would love to be able to use this program.

Sorry i wish i would fulfill all your request but you are too new and i have limited license code, once again nothing personal i just go with older and active user first.

RollBack Rx 10 Lifetime Single PC License [stock Clearance]

Any friend & older members who miss the opportunity grabbing the license code just ask here. Sorry but longer & active members has the priority if i cannot deliver your request nothing personal, just maybe you are new register member. Forgive me if this is the case. Also they may be some other people like to help you to give out their extra license in this topic!

* If you already got a license from newly ending promotion or you are not willing to use it please don't ask lets share with people who are most wanted!

Well.. I can share 3 of mine, if needed just ask.. :yes:

I only have one that way I can't share :P

I think you should share the only one you have and then wait for next Giveaway.. ;)

I only have one that way I can't share :P

I think you should share the only one you have and then wait for next Giveaway.. ;)

I'll share it when next giveaway would lunch :P

Seems like I missed the giveaway. Not sure if anyone got a few licenses and has an extra left, but if you have one and can spare it it would be appreciated. Thanks!.

RollBack Rx 10 Lifetime Single PC License [stock Clearance]

Well.. I can share 3 of mine, if needed just ask.. :yes:

Can you give me one please. I just find it on the site TIPADAR promotion but the Promo Code: GOLDUPTOV10 did not work for me!. Get free RollBack Rx 10 ($69) - Indian only

november_ra1n

Seems like I missed the giveaway. Not sure if anyone got a few licenses and has an extra left, but if you have one and can spare it it would be appreciated. Thanks!.

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

After Sandboxie and RollBack Rx giveaway, I realised the need of a special Section within the forum for legit nsane members, After posting in that section only nsane members( Fulfilling some basic criteria) could access the portion. So that maximum nsaners could utilise the Giveaway opportunities first..

:think: :think: :think:

Request you for one key if possible. its a worthy software and hope they update it quickly for compatibility once Windows 8.1 final is launched.

november_ra1n

Request you for one key if possible. its a worthy software and hope they update it quickly for compatibility once Windows 8.1 final is launched.

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg