• AlexCross

• Ponting

november_ra1n

what the?

I missed it. Can somebody pm me a serial ^_^

Thanks!

@november_ra1n I missed it can you please send me one

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

I got a free copy from the Indian giveaway which I am not going to use so I'll send the product key to the first person who PMs me. Whoever gets it-- if you find that you don't want to use it then I suggest that you pass it on to someone who will use it as I am passing it on to you.

Edit: key gone now.

Edited by voidoid

november_ra1n

I got a free copy from the Indian giveaway which I am not going to use so I'll send the product key to the first person who PMs me. Whoever gets it-- if you find that you don't want to use it then I suggest that you pass it on to someone who will use it as I am passing it on to you.

Just try not to give someone already collect key from this topic !

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

can I have one too? I can't give you anything, just one 'like this' maybe, hehehe... thanks for your consideration :D

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

Some Important Points About Offline Activation and Backup Reinstall Offline Activation!

1. Activate RollBack RX offline without internet connection:

When you click on the offline activation, it will provide you the activation ID and Product ID

2. How to backup and reinstall activation key files [Requesting offline activation]

You will need to send in those activation ID and Product ID to: [email protected]
Requesting for an offline activation.
The tier-3 technician will then provide you an offline activation key.
tsb5.png

I sent activation ID and Product ID to [email protected] but he wanted cleverbridge reference number too. <_< Do you have my cleverbridge reference number? :unsure: My license number is: RMXXXX-XXXXXX-472830

I sent activation ID and Product ID to [email protected] but he wanted cleverbridge reference number too. <_< Do you have my cleverbridge reference number? :unsure: My license number is: RMXXXX-XXXXXX-472830

PM'ed ;)

november_ra1n

Why you guys trying to force offline activation as you can activate online! However that key detail with Shadowx

Ask him via PM!

1- Is it a lifetime licence or just for one year?

2- Is rollback rx is really good? does it fail sometimes? because I'm using Windows backup and never failed doing it's job when needed :)

2- Is rollback rx is really good? does it fail sometimes? because I'm using Windows backup and never failed doing it's job when needed :)

1) It's a lifetime license for single PC user.. :showoff:

2) It may fail sometimes if you defragment or start disk checkup for the rollback Rx protected hdd.. :(

So never defregment rollback rx protected hdd by windows defragmentator or any other third party defragmentation softwares.. :uhuh:

RollBack Rx has has it's inbuilt defragmentator.. :)

1) It's a lifetime license for single PC user.. :showoff:

2) It may fail sometimes if you defragment or start disk checkup for the rollback Rx protected hdd.. :(

So never defregment rollback rx protected hdd by windows defragmentator or any other third party defragmentation softwares.. :uhuh:

RollBack Rx has has it's inbuilt defragmentator.. :)

Thanks for reply, I'll try it but not now =)

When asked about the status of the giveaway license,

Message from HDS:This was not a valid promo though and we-re still investigating the issue..

From reliable sources

When asked about the status of the giveaway license,

Message from HDS:This was not a valid promo though and we-re still investigating the issue..

From reliable sources

God knows..what to happen.. :sadbye:

Anyone who has not activated the program yet, activate it ASAP..otherwise keys may get blacklisted.. :D

And it will be better not to try to communicate with support staff for offline activation.. :P

Edited by Roger D

november_ra1n

That was exactly i was thinking asking too many question and dealing customer support, emailing with Product ID etc make them more aware now guess they are deleting keys who ever try offline activation with customer support i will test the key on VMware now and let you know key still could be activate online.

PS: Online Activation still working at the moment i suggest everyone STOP going through offline activation via customer support.! Only activate ONLINE.

2ix.png

Edited by november_ra1n

Lol, why did people want offline activation? this is nsane.

Because they didn't want the keys to be blocked.

I think that the giveaway was real, what happens to people who bought at half price? they will take their money and block the key? Don't think that they will do so, they decided to cancel the giveaway because people started to post all over the internet how many keys they got and etc.

Ps. If I remember well they gave a link to offline installer details after bought, but I might be wrong.

Edited by AlexCross