• Views 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• november_ra1n

• AlexCross

• Ponting

HelL0 ra1n.., plz give me 0ne license,, i really need this program.., thanx in advance..!! :wub:

Hi, i've recently rediscovered this site, when searching precisely for rollback rx pro :)

if someone could give me a license I would be grateful.

Regards, from Portugal

Got to be the best backup software I've used. Drive snapshot I used for quite awhile but this out shines snapshot.

Again thanks november_rain.

Got to be the best backup software I've used. Drive snapshot I used for quite awhile but this out shines snapshot.

RollBack and Drive Snapshot are 2 rather different animals and it's not quite correct to compare them, while the latter allows you to save your Windows to another media for backup, the former does not. Hope you will use them for their built purposes. ;)

I missed giveaway too. I wonder if you could give me a license? :rolleyes: What a nice coinsidence, I'm listening Nowember Rain now! :lol:

I missed this great giveaway unfortunately. Can anyone help me Please? Thanks in advance. :sadwalk:

Edited by NOP-X4

November, I hope I've been a member long enough and can qualify for a license from you...if not, no harm done and no hard feelings. It's a very generous offer by you.

I think you login once a year :P

:tehe: :tehe: :tehe:

So you have so little to do in your life you have to check people's log-in totals? The offer doesn't depend on how often you log-in, it says it depemds on how long you've been a member. For your information I come to read the site everyday and I enjoy the information and the problem solutions offered by many of the guys..I'm not so keen on sarcasm though.

RollBack and Drive Snapshot are 2 rather different animals and it's not quite correct to compare them, while the latter allows you to save your Windows to another media for backup, the former does not. Hope you will use them for their built purposes. ;)

So how does RollBack work? I know snapshot makes an actual backup....so how does rollback work? BTW it is good to compare them they both roll back your system. Just Rollback seems to be more convienant.

Hello, guys. Looking for working license. Can you give any one for ukrainian friend? I will tray to discover registration system and try to make working drug for all. My email is billcomplex at gmail.com

If I was locked out of my system god forbid. But if I was with snapshot I had to use a special disc which allowed me access to my sytem files where I could locate snapshot.exe and go from there. But this Rollback loads right after bios which makes the whole process simple.

Anyway thanks november_rain. BTW november_rain my buddy says you use to make special windows os's and was exceptionally good at it. Is this true?

So how does RollBack work? I know snapshot makes an actual backup....so how does rollback work? BTW it is good to compare them they both roll back your system. Just Rollback seems to be more convienant.

Drive Snapshot can create an actual backup of your Windows to another storage media, RollBack cannot.

Rollback uses snapshot technology to create various snapshots of your Windows and it happens in seconds and so is convenient, Drive Snapshot cannot and does a restore in minutes.

Sound confusing ? :p

Have patience guys! I don't have much keys left, So plz stop sending PM to me.. :rolleyes:

As november_ra1n has started the topic, He will provide you the key whenever he will come online and of course preferences will be given to older members... :showoff:

So just chill and wait..

:cheers:

After Sandboxie and RollBack Rx giveaway, I realised the need of a special Section within the forum for legit nsane members, After posting in that section only nsane members( Fulfilling some basic criteria) could access the portion. So that maximum nsaners could utilise the Giveaway opportunities first..

:think: :think: :think:

That's exactly the reason why i made a post in cc instead of Giveaway section.