• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

KAV 2012- 2014 Reg Files - [236 Days Activation]

x82n.png

Expiry Date: 17.11.2014

Tested the reg files working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit Operation System KAV 2014.

Make sure you have follow the instruction step by step properly posted there #835 >>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

I used 90 days Trial Keys give in the post. But Still My Kaspersky has 29 days left.

Untitled.png

Thanks a lot.

I am so sorry by the word Trial Rest i thought it might fix the 30 days trial. Now i got it clearly what it is.

A Same kind of Trial Reset i have prepared for ESET.

Check My Signature you will get the link.

november_ra1n

KIS 2012- 2014 Commercial Keys - 7 Reg Files - [241 Days Activation]

kl16.png

Tested the reg files working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit Operation System KIS 2014.

Instruction:1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]2. Disable Self-Defense [Setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar4. HIT DELtrial_14_W8 as an Admin [This will clean registry and also reset the trial]If you are activating KIS-KAV 2013 use DELtrial_13.exe files5. Click Dump.exe as an admin import the setup - Registration Entries (.reg)6. Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again. 

Make sure you have follow the instruction step by step properly posted there #835 >>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

*** ======================================================= ***

KAV 2012- 2014 Commercial Keys - 3 Reg Files - [266 Days Activation]

26eb.png

Tested the reg files working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit Operation System KAV 2014.

Instruction:Same as KIS above..!

*** ======================================================= ***

01 April 2014 - Giveaway 90 days KIS 2013 Trial Activation Keys [suitable for KIS 2013-2014]:

**Use the code quickly before maximum trial activation has reached!**

CG6PN-G398K-UTWM8-5FCM1CG6YQ-7BMCF-VPJYD-9XEUA

Instruction:1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]2. Disable Self-Defense [Setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar4. Click KIS / KAV 2014 Manual  Trial Reset.batch file [Run as administrator]5. Activate Trial Key.** If you have Kaspersk 2013 use Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.2.0.17 instead ***
Make sure apply KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] properly before activation with Trial Key.!

How To Disable daily trial notification.

zx7v.gif

[Tuesday, 1 April 2014, 16:48:37 BST] Updated 2 new keys...

I tried to Disable Trial Notification by Kaspersky by the method given in this Thread, But i am Still having the Trial Notification.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

november_ra1n

I tried to Disable Trial Notification by Kaspersky by the method given in this Thread, But i am Still having the Trial Notification.

Cause you are trying different issue this one was daily notification like 10 days remaining etc..

The one you are looking for disable welcome screen at the end tick Do not show this again next time you restart does not appear again.!

However if it does not work here is the manual workaround for that >>> KIS Welcome Screen appears. We can see a "disable this message" option on that screen but looks like it's not working

Thanks for help, but can you tell me how to revert the changes i have made by seeing you post.

Patch F

On March 18, 2014, Kaspersky Lab announces patch F for Kaspersky Internet Security 2014.

Patch F is automatically installed with the database update for Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0.4651.

Patch F fixes the following:

• Some interface issues.
  • Problems of displaying available printers when printing from the Safe Money protected browser.
  • Some Virtual Keyboard issues.
  • Issues with Virtual Keyboard, Block dangerous websites module, and Kaspersky URL Advisor plug-ins in the Mozilla Firefox browser version 27.
  • Issues with Virtual Keyboard, Block dangerous websites module, and Kaspersky URL Advisor plug-ins in the Mozilla Firefox browser version 28.
  • Issues with installation of Virtual Keyboard, Block dangerous websites module, and Kaspersky URL Advisor plug-ins in the Google Chrome browser (starting from version 33).
  • Problems of connecting to Dropbox when encrypted connections scan is enabled in Kaspersky Internet Security 2014.
  • Issues with Skype not responding when Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 is running.
  • The vulnerability of the loadable modules scanning mechanism (detected by BABLOO from India).

How to install:

1. Run an update in Kaspersky Internet Security 2014.
  2. Reboot the computer after update is successfully completed.
  3. Open the application on reboot.
  4. In the lower-right corner of the main application window click Support.
  5. When the patch has been successfully installed, version number will be followed by the letter f.

november_ra1n

does this reset trial batch file works to activate trial anytime? or is it just a one time use

Any time you can activate again and again using 30 days default trial function.

Or as long as you find 90 or 180 days non expired Trial key.

Is there a way to install a single key in 2 computer without the Kaspersky company discovered that

(I hope you understand my English :P )

november_ra1n

Is there a way to install a single key in 2 computer without the Kaspersky company discovered that

(I hope you understand my English :P )

You can use any Trial keys or commercial keys multiple computer see the keys and reg files posted there post Reply #1222 >>>

** If you are talking about your legit Kaspersky key for one PC only, you can perfectly use few more PC but not a lot!**

** If you are talking about your legit Kaspersky key for one PC only, you can perfectly use few more PC but not a lot!**

Yes exactly

So Just use my legit Kaspersky key in more PC 'one or two' without doing anything

Fuck a trial reset with this recently posted torrent I found and verified working patch with 374 days remaining as of 3.29.14! *

http://kickass.to/kaspersky-internet-security-2014-with-1-year-license-patch-100-guaranteed-t8895532.html

* Prohibited offensive language:

It is not allowed foul language, or face discussions or writing offensive phrases, controversy, defamatory, against any party member of the forum. The staff / Adm / Mod to that effect, reserves any necessary action.

The activity of moderation relies on the rules set out in paragraphs. Community Guidelines

Mod. 7h3Pr3d47oR

Fuck a trial reset with this recently posted torrent I found and verified working patch with 374 days remaining as of 3.29.14! *

http://kickass.to/kaspersky-internet-security-2014-with-1-year-license-patch-100-guaranteed-t8895532.html

It is not allowed foul language, or face discussions or writing offensive phrases, controversy, defamatory, against any party member of the forum. The staff / Adm / Mod to that effect, reserves any necessary action.

The activity of moderation relies on the rules set out in paragraphs. Community Guidelines

Mod. 7h3Pr3d47oR

Mr. pmp317

That patch already been posted here by me before that asshead torrent uploader cse.komol :angry: . .

Don't know from where such kids born . .

So you don't need to mention about that here with such heart touching words :wtf:

Mod. 7h3Pr3d47oR

Mr. pmp317

That patch already been posted here by me before that asshead torrent uploader cse.komol :angry: . .

So you don't need to mention about that here with such heart touching words :wtf:

IamBidyuT, your patch still remaining 237 days.

You will create other patch after/before the actual patch expire?

Mod. 7h3Pr3d47oR

Mr. pmp317

237 Days ! :huh:

You are using away older patch dude , not the latest one ( still 1 year+ validity )

You are using away older patch dude , not the latest one ( still 1 year+ validity )

Iol I like how he pointed that out like the old patch is close on expiring :lol:

Btw cool sig BidyuT B)

Mod. 7h3Pr3d47oR

Mr. pmp317

'-'

Holy shit! You're awesome, really thanks!!!

I found the topic :D

Archived