More you spread the key quicker it will be blacklisted.

I know . . . Actually this share is for extreme happiness happened in my personal life :wub:

So I'd mind if this share gets huge sharing / get blocked . . . just wanna let it go so that max of kaspersky lovers get help with this :)

Still have 9 unused license , will keep better privacy / limited sharing from next time (NSANE & FB ONLY) ... Thanks

It is your work mate. I will delete it now, if you want it. I have No problem :)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is your work mate. I will delete it now, if you want it. I have No problem :)

okay then delete it . . Let NSANE & my FB mates to enjoy it for longer time :)

as torrents get tracked by them . . .

okay then delete it . . Let NSANE & my FB mates to enjoy it for longer time :)

as torrents get tracked by them . . .

Sure, I m requesting Mods to delete this torrent. :)

KAV KIS 2015 New Features List

Whats new? bf.gif

1. Anti-camfecting

Any person wants to be secured against one’s personal life interference. One of the methods of user identity stealing (via making photo or video capturing) is to watch anything within the webcam's field of vision, sometimes the webcam owner itself. This method calls camfecting - the fraudulent process of attempting to hack into a person's webcam and activate it without the webcam owner's permission.

KIS 2015 provides protection from such kind of interference and gives user the capability to control PC installed applications access to web camera (external or build-in device) activation in order to secure from cybercriminalists spying

2. Wi-Fi connection service

KIS 2015 helps to verify Wi-Fi network you choose for connection on vulnerabilities and provides a safety connection tune-up tool in order to protect user during Wi-Fi connection processing:

- Product automatically identifies which network category you are going to access (Home or Public);
- Checks access point security level in order to eliminate any cybercriminalists interception;
- Provides information on the risks which may arise choosing the unsecured Wi-Fi connection and solutions for setup correction.

KIS 2015 allows a secured Wi-Fi connection is settled and your personal data and digital identity exchange is protected from malicious person unauthorized access and use:

- Wi-Fi internal resources access is protected;
- Internet connection is safe from cybercriminalists employment;
- Wi-Fi network traffic is secured from hacking and scrutinizing.

It can be specified in the following path: Settings->Protection center->Firewall

3. Usability

KAV/KIS 2015 became more user friendly in terms of information accessibility, visibility and communication. The fine-tuned interface navigation and reporting services are provided, such as:

- Improved Safe Money and Parental Control interfaces
- Easy settings import/ export while upgrading the product
- Easy features navigation and interaction including color stimulation
- Multiselect is available in reports with copying to clipboard opportunity
- Multiselect is available in some settings (f.e. Application management) with copying to clipboard and control opportunities
- System applications are not shown by default in Application management window
- More informative protection status and activity reporting. ‘Notification center’ tab is added behind status bar, which provides detailed info on:
o Protection status
o Protection components activation status
o Database update status
o Lisensing information

4. Product installation and distributive size

KAV/KIS 2015 has a series of improvements in product installer in order to enhance product performance and facilitate more efficient traffic flow. Adjustment was provided for the following KAV/KIS 2015 components:

- Anti-spam functionality is switched-off by default. It might be turned on when necessary upon user click in product menu: Settings->Protection center->Anti-Spam
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Toll and Kaspersky Rescue Disk Wizard utilities were removed from product installer. Product provides the Knowledge base link for downloading instructions and informs the user on what needs to be done to the infected PC for recovering.
- Kaspersky Gadget isn’t supported for KAV/KIS 2015
- .Net distributive was removed from installation package

5. Socialization

Socialization is a new part of functionality which is currently available in KIS 2015. There are 2 key parts of Socialization:

-“Protect a friend” – allows user to earn and collect points by sharing installation links with friends and then exchange those points for the bonus activation codes;
-“Badges” – acquires personal identity which can be shared on social networking sites.

Source: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=290670

november_ra1n

At this moment both 91 days OEM code are blacklisted by Kaspersky lab: the end 91 days trial.

Thank you for heads up as you said both keys have been blocked..Use Trial version of Application 30 day default period.!

november_ra1n

At this moment both 91 days OEM code are blacklisted by Kaspersky lab: the end 91 days trial.

I will share one of my 90 days trial code with you if you want.!

november_ra1n

Many thanks november_ra1n... I greatly appreciate the work of IamBidyuT....but not ador patch or similar.

Then, if you have a 91 days trial code I really appreciate it..... :)

Make sure you use >>> Manual Trial Reset batch file <<< before using the keys cause you still need to clean your previous trial reg with it.

PM Send >>>>>> de44.png

november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n,

could you please send it to me too the 91 days trial code??

Thank you in anticipation !!!

Make sure apply Manual Trial reset batch file properly before activation with Trial Key.!

PM..

november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n,

could you please send me the 91 days trial code also? Thanks a lot

Make sure apply Manual Trial reset batch file properly before activation with Trial Key.!
PM..

windowsvistas

Hi november_ra1n,

could you please send me the 91 days trial code also? Thanks a lot :showoff:

Hi November, would greatly appreciate it if you could share one of your 90 days code with me too.

Hi november, is it possible to have a key too, but i m french and i would like a full expanation about you're "Make sure apply Manual Trial reset batch file properly before activation with Trial Key.!"....

I have the TR KW

Kaspersky World 1.3.14.9.....are we talking about that ??? Best regards !!!
Kaspersky World 1.3.14.9

Hi, I've a problem to import license from a KIS 2014 on Win_7 x64 to a win_8.1 x64.

I find all the info here, but this is the problem :

In VMware 10 I install and activate on a win_7 x64 a copy of KIS2014.

With dump.exe or also importing the .reg file I have a 253 days license. All right.

Now I wish to import the license to my new WIN_8.1 x64.

With dump.exe in win_7 I obtain two reg files. I copy the 2 .reg file in win_8.1.

With the 2 reg file I made the setup.reg file and I put the setuo.reg file and dump.exe in the same folder, double clic on dump.exe. In regedit I see the license files.

But when I open KIS 2014 It say me only 30 days free trial !

Also if I install directly the two reg files, the result is the same !

Are there problems in win_8.1 ? the registry entries are different ?

EDIT : After I use KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] all works well !

Before I tried with trial resetter , but doesn't work ! Now I've used your Manual trial reset and it works also in win 8.1 !

Thanks man !!

november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n,

could you please send me the 91 days trial code also? Thanks a lot

Hi november_ra1n,

could you please send me the 91 days trial code also? Thanks a lot :showoff:

If you don't mind, I'd like one. TIA.

Hi November, would greatly appreciate it if you could share one of your 90 days code with me too.

Hi november, is it possible to have a key too, but i m french and i would like a full expanation about you're "Make sure apply Manual Trial reset batch file properly before ac

hi november_ra1n, can i also have the 90 day key?

Hi! Can I have the 91 day trial key too? Many thanks...

Make sure apply KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] properly before activation with Trial Key.!

PM..

november_ra1n

Hi, I've a problem to import license from a KIS 2014 on Win_7 x64 to a win_8.1 x64.

I find all the info here, but this is the problem :

In VMware 10 I install and activate on a win_7 x64 a copy of KIS2014.

With dump.exe or also importing the .reg file I have a 253 days license. All right.

Now I wish to import the license to my new WIN_8.1 x64.

With dump.exe in win_7 I obtain two reg files. I copy the 2 .reg file in win_8.1.

With the 2 reg file I made the setup.reg file and I put the setuo.reg file and dump.exe in the same folder, double clic on dump.exe. In regedit I see the license files.

But when I open KIS 2014 It say me only 30 days free trial !

Also if I install directly the two reg files, the result is the same !

Are there problems in win_8.1 ? the registry entries are different ?

EDIT : After I use KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] all works well !

Before I tried with trial resetter , but doesn't work ! Now I've used your Manual trial reset and it works also in win 8.1 !

Thanks man !!

You need to use DELtrial before installing reg.file via dump.exe.

See the new instruction about >> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) Post Reply #835 >>>

PS: If you are using Trial Key above method may not work.

PM..

Hi! Can I have the 91 day trial key too? Many thanks...

Archived