IamBidyuT

Reset trial period is a better solution.

It does not change Kaspersky software.

Patch can change anything in Kaspersky software.

Then ceases to be an antivirus software.

Reset trial period is a better solution.

It does not change Kaspersky software.

Patch can change anything in Kaspersky software.

Then ceases to be an antivirus software.

People have different tastes. However, I prefer patch since it gives longer period of time. Being away from getting annoyed. Thanks IamBiduT fo the valuable sharing

Well, As you said "Patch can change anything in Kaspersky software." hence I'd like to say that if you change any file in kaspersky installation folder or any other place where kaspersky files are stored , or if you try to modify / delete any kaspersky installation file then either kaspersky'd not run or it will show a big error in installation directory . . . You can also test this yourself , just delete / modify some file & see :P . . . My patch does not modify / deletes any installation files , so there's no harm to worry about B)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IamBidyuT

Kaspersky Internet Security (g) Offline Updates [04/05/14]

Download Link Site: https://copy.com/vYh4uhjVqHFu

✿ INFO

• Database updated to 04.05.14 .
  • Latest security patch (g) included .
  • Full works with KIS14 .

✿ INSTRUCTIONS

• If you have not updated your KIS14 yet / just installed then update via online about 10 KB is recommended .
  • Those whose database became outdated they no more need for above online update recommendation .
  • Now goto Setting - Additional - Update - Select Update Source - Click on "Add" and choose the downloaded folder .
  • Then click update to complete the database update . That's ALL . . . Enjoy B)

gondrongkribo

I have kaspersky China Mod

Crypto C Version 2.0...

www.cryptoex.ru

with 542 days of activation.

Is it safe to use this cracked kaspersky?

thanks for the reply..

I have kaspersky China Mod

Crypto C Version 2.0...

www.cryptoex.ru

with 542 days of activation.

Is it safe to use this cracked kaspersky?

thanks for the reply..

I think as long as you get it from trusted source, it's okay to use china mod version

@IamBidyuT

sorry...I can't download your (g) patch ..what I'm doing, wrong.

Frankly, I used your patch. First I reset KIS and then Applied your patch and It showed 340days. For a while it reverted to what is shown in screenshot

but 487 days ! not possible with my patch , you might have used something else

The original Commercial key 1 Computer for 487 days and the remaining days 340days..The right explanation I guess.

IamBidyuT

@IamBidyuT

sorry...I can't download your (g) patch ..what I'm doing, wrong.

just copy paste the whole link into IDM ,its direct download link :)

IamBidyuT

The original Commercial key 1 Computer for 487 days and the remaining days 340days..The right explanation I guess.

I guess he had some problem with computer system time / KIS14's time detection so that the validity showed from 1st

I guess he had some problem with computer system time / KIS14's time detection so that the validity showed from 1st

Yes, i think so...you're better than me.

IamBidyuT

72707006876973861385.jpg

Got the screenshot regarding the issue that my patch license has been blocked . . . . . In earlier time i already discussed about this problem several times . . . . Please read the license problem description carefully <_< Its not saying license has been blocked / blacklisted . . . . Its saying - "You have exceeded the maximum number of computers on which Kaspersky Internet Security can be installed under your license, Protection disabled. Update is unavailable. . . . . " This problem only happens when your computer / laptop is connected with another/multiple computers on same network / lan connections etc . . . So please disconnection your network connection from other computers , my patch will work for sure then . . . . . . I hope you guys understood :showoff:

leakhanak

72707006876973861385.jpg

Got the screenshot regarding the issue that my patch license has been blocked . . . . . In earlier time i already discussed about this problem several times . . . . Please read the license problem description carefully <_< Its not saying license has been blocked / blacklisted . . . . Its saying - "You have exceeded the maximum number of computers on which Kaspersky Internet Security can be installed under your license, Protection disabled. Update is unavailable. . . . . " This problem only happens when your computer / laptop is connected with another/multiple computers on same network / lan connections etc . . . So please disconnection your network connection from other computers , my patch will work for sure then . . . . . . I hope you guys understood :showoff:

But my second PC is a slate PC and not connected with another PCs. I am not complaint about your patch and just finding ways to solve the issues faced. I am facing exactly the same in your screenshot. By the way, any other suggestions?

sharing experince...

as you know the License key embedded just for 1 PC with validity 487days (default)

so as logic if tried to installed on another pc...of course it's will exceed the maximum allowed of those key..

therefore you will got blocked..issue..however, if you want to do that try with trick ..don't using the same IP ..

IamBidyuT

Do you actually know what a patch is ? -_-

It modifies some files which AntiVirus apps hates most , so the 1st 31 results are different from each other . . . If you are feeling unsafe then no need to use

leakhanak

Finally my first PC and second PC are in the same situation. Bad luck for me!

KIS 2012- 2014 Commercial Keys - 7 Reg Files - [241 Days Activation]

kl16.png

Tested the reg files working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit Operation System KIS 2014.

Instruction:1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]2. Disable Self-Defense [Setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar4. HIT DELtrial_14_W8 as an Admin [This will clean registry and also reset the trial]If you are activating KIS-KAV 2013 use DELtrial_13.exe files5. Click Dump.exe as an admin import the setup - Registration Entries (.reg)6. Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again. 

Make sure you have follow the instruction step by step properly posted there #835 >>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

*** ======================================================= ***

KAV 2012- 2014 Commercial Keys - 3 Reg Files - [266 Days Activation]

26eb.png

Tested the reg files working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit Operation System KAV 2014.

Instruction:Same as KIS above..!

Make sure you have follow the instruction step by step properly posted there #835 >>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

01 April 2014 - Giveaway 90 days KIS 2013 Trial Activation Keys [suitable for KIS 2013-2014]:

**Use the code quickly before maximum trial activation has reached!**

CG6PN-G398K-UTWM8-5FCM1CG6YQ-7BMCF-VPJYD-9XEUA

Instruction:1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]2. Disable Self-Defense [Setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar4. Click KIS / KAV 2014 Manual  Trial Reset.batch file [Run as administrator]5. Activate Trial Key.** If you have Kaspersk 2013 use Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.2.0.17 instead ***
Make sure apply KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] properly before activation with Trial Key.!

How To Disable daily trial notification.

zx7v.gif

[Tuesday, 1 April 2014, 16:48:37 BST] Updated 2 new keys...

"KIS 2012- 2014 Commercial Keys - 7 Reg Files - [241 Days Activation]"" working now ?

any latest 365 license key for kis 2013 :)

Hi, don2 if you run KIS 2013 file .key can used, except KIS 2014.

or simply used Patch eg. 1 year 2013 bidyut.

Finally my first PC and second PC are in the same situation. Bad luck for me!

you mean with the patch method? what patch used?

u didnt read the question :lol: provide latest 365 key file if u had :rolleyes:

all patcher, hacktools will detect by AV as virus..even False positive

in the name of false positive ,can u give me guarantee that one cant spread virus/spyware/malware by making trusting more on him ,will u give him A certificate for his trustworthy for atleast 5 years ,who knows how many computers compromised with his patch :P

Try to searh it then you know how to find it??

KIS 2012- 2014 Commercial Keys - 7 Reg Files - [241 Days Activation]

kl16.png

Tested the reg files working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit Operation System KIS 2014.

Instruction:1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]2. Disable Self-Defense [Setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar4. HIT DELtrial_14_W8 as an Admin [This will clean registry and also reset the trial]If you are activating KIS-KAV 2013 use DELtrial_13.exe files5. Click Dump.exe as an admin import the setup - Registration Entries (.reg)6. Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again. 

KAV 2012- 2014 Commercial Keys - 3 Reg Files - [266 Days Activation]

26eb.png

Tested the reg files working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit Operation System KAV 2014.

Instruction:Same as KIS above..!

01 April 2014 - Giveaway 90 days KIS 2013 Trial Activation Keys [suitable for KIS 2013-2014]:

**Use the code quickly before maximum trial activation has reached!**

CG6PN-G398K-UTWM8-5FCM1CG6YQ-7BMCF-VPJYD-9XEUA

Instruction:1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]2. Disable Self-Defense [Setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar4. Click KIS / KAV 2014 Manual  Trial Reset.batch file [Run as administrator]5. Activate Trial Key.** If you have Kaspersk 2013 use Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.2.0.17 instead ***
Make sure apply KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] properly before activation with Trial Key.!

How To Disable daily trial notification.

zx7v.gif

[Tuesday, 1 April 2014, 16:48:37 BST] Updated 2 new keys...

"KIS 2012- 2014 Commercial Keys - 7 Reg Files - [241 Days Activation]"" working now ?

Key Blocked

Try to searh it then you know how to find it??

i badly missing november rain :win:

Archived