november_ra1n

How to activate KIS/KAV 30 days Activate trial version of the application.

Currently all KIS 90 days OEM Trial keys have been expired but you still still activate 30 days default trial inside the application.!

1. Make sure you use KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] or Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.2.0.17 following the instruction carefully on Page #1 >>>

2. Go to activation/ licensing tab and hit >> Activate trial version of the application.

xenv.png

p8t1.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big up to november_ra1n ...thx for the code !!!! You're Great ...i have apply the Manual trial reset batch file before (I was on 30 days days with TR, waiting for U ...) and everything go on !!! Marvellous....thx to you Bro.....Best Regards.....!!!

november_ra1n

19 March 2014 - Giveaway 90 days KIS 2013 Trial Activation Keys [suitable for KIS 2013-2014]:
**Use the code quickly before maximum trial activation has reached!**

AW5MG-YQY9H-P5832-29CR1AW7AZ-YNRDW-FGGYN-ED4MNAW8MB-XZKQ1-A7YR5-RHXS5

Make sure apply KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] properly before activation with Trial Key.!

Hi ra1n, give me trial key 90 day KIS 2014. old key blocked.. thank youuu...

The link above to the promo (which i had to push through a VPN and route via Romania) gave me a 90 day activation code, but is it limited to KIS ? as i use KAV ,.... i'm currently doing the 30 day reset thing with trial period

november_ra1n

The link above to the promo (which i had to push through a VPN and route via Romania) gave me a 90 day activation code, but is it limited to KIS ? as i use KAV ,.... i'm currently doing the 30 day reset thing with trial period

Key for KIS Edition you can not activate KAV. If you want KAV keep going 30 days trial period.

ok thanks for the confirmation, it's as i suspected :)

here's the key i just generated if anyone wants it

Your activation code is: AYBPV-J9CW1-VXYAD-8GQQP

ok thanks for the confirmation, it's as i suspected :)

here's the key i just generated if anyone wants it

Your activation code is: AYBPV-J9CW1-VXYAD-8GQQP

Already maxed out :(

november_ra1n

sorry i'm mistake i was talking for a kis 2013

You can use same 90 days Trial Keys for KIS 2013 and KIS 2014 >>>Post reply # 1173 >>>

Check them out there are 4 keys try all if you see reached the max trial activation give me a shout i can replace new keys.!

KIS 2014 TRIAL VERSION KEYS (NEW KEYS NOT WORKING due to maxium activations )...yelp for new 90 days trial keys....what to do...NR

november_ra1n

21 March 2014 - Giveaway 90 days KIS 2013 Trial Activation Keys [suitable for KIS 2013-2014]:

**Use the code quickly before maximum trial activation has reached!**

2P9ZZ-48F2S-G9KEW-HPJTV2PAGJ-4M9CY-6EWKG-2BEYB2PD4Q-FYXZJ-15D9Q-67717

Make sure apply KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] properly before activation with Trial Key.!

How To Disable daily trial notification.

gtj.gif

Archived