leakhanak

I could not find. Please point me to the right place. Thanks!

I already pointed the thread link on my previous reply , check there

Thank a lot. It is working!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
leakhanak

@IamBidyuT

I have applied your patch for my second PC and it was working. But now got message prompt: License problem detected and no more working. What should I do? Thanks!

IamBidyuT

@IamBidyuT

I have applied your patch for my second PC and it was working. But now got message prompt: License problem detected and no more working. What should I do? Thanks!

pm me screenshot / write the full error message

leakhanak

@IamBidyuT

Yes I will send you tomorrow since I am out of office now

leakhanak

@IamBidyuT

Here is screenshot! Thanks!

post-59893-0-94545100-1399000020_thumb.p

@IamBidyuT

congrats, don't forget to say thanks to your mother too...he..he..he.. :D

IamBidyuT

487 Days ! :wtf: Sorry dude, you are not using my patch ;) Well, the license in the screenshot is fully blocked -_- So, check yourself , my patch still rocks B)

leakhanak

487 Days ! :wtf: Sorry dude, you are not using my patch ;) Well, the license in the screenshot is fully blocked -_- So, check yourself , my patch still rocks B)

Frankly, I used your patch. First I reset KIS and then Applied your patch and It showed 340days. For a while it reverted to what is shown in screenshot

leakhanak

My first PC is working just fine except my second PC. Will try to patch again to check

post-59893-0-90775400-1399024001_thumb.p

PATCH G is released

Patch G fixes the following:

• Compatibility issue between the Virtual Keyboard, Block dangerous websites module, and Kaspersky URL Advisorplug-ins and the Mozilla Firefox 29 web browser.
  • OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability issue.

IamBidyuT

Frankly, I used your patch. First I reset KIS and then Applied your patch and It showed 340days. For a while it reverted to what is shown in screenshot

but 487 days ! not possible with my patch , you might have used something else

HannHenne

Hello,

there is also a patch for a Mac?
Or where can I get a valid key for a Mac computer?

Thank you

Hi IamBidyuT, is your patch no more compatible with KIS 2013? From yesterday the update doesn't work anymore, it says that cannot access to blacklist for verify the key!! :o ....

Anyone?....

patch from IamBidyuT worked well on windows pro 8.1 update 1 :thumbsup:

I am using KIS 2014 version and the updated online without any problems

hopefully keep it running smoothly :)

2aaev5h.jpg

leakhanak

but 487 days ! not possible with my patch , you might have used something else

Yes I don't know somethings changed to like that. Anyway thanks for your patch

Edit: Reapplied patch but still the same result

christantoan

Please help. This is my first time installing KIS 2014 (My AV before is Kaspersky Pure 3.0 and NIS <-Not at the same time of course).

My system is Win 7 x64.

I installed KIS patch F but after installation I cannot start it. It just shows loading the application then closes itself.

I've tried clean uninstall and reinstalling and installing other patch (E and F) but it doesn't help.

Thank you

UPDATE:

Managed to fix it mysel. Just need to reinstall with KSN option enabled

IamBidyuT

Please help. This is my first time installing KIS 2014 (My AV before is Kaspersky Pure 3.0 and NIS <-Not at the same time of course).

My system is Win 7 x64.

I installed KIS patch F but after installation I cannot start it. It just shows loading the application then closes itself.

I've tried clean uninstall and reinstalling and installing other patch (E and F) but it doesn't help.

Thank you

UPDATE:

Managed to fix it mysel. Just need to reinstall with KSN option enabled

Start your windows 7 in safe mode to see if Kaspersky opening properly or not , if its opening then problem with your current system , not with KIS

Use a patch that changes the antivirus program is nonsense. Install software to protect your computer, which is edited by someone you do not know what changed software works in the background. Wisely!

IamBidyuT

Use a patch that changes the antivirus program is nonsense. Install software to protect your computer, which is edited by someone you do not know what changed software works in the background. Wisely!

Well, then i guess why don't you provide thousands of my patch users a commercial license separately :lol: , Beside if you know nothing what does actually my patch do then i think better for you not to discredit my effort <_< Wisely !

Reset trial period is a better solution.

It does not change Kaspersky software.

Patch can change anything in Kaspersky software.

Then ceases to be an antivirus software.

leakhanak

Reset trial period is a better solution.

It does not change Kaspersky software.

Patch can change anything in Kaspersky software.

Then ceases to be an antivirus software.

People have different tastes. However, I prefer patch since it gives longer period of time. Being away from getting annoyed. Thanks IamBiduT fo the valuable sharing

Kaspersky Internet Security (f) Offline Updates [18/04/14]

Download Link http://goo.gl/Cml2PC

✿ INFO

• Database updated to 18.04.14 .
  • Latest security patch (f) included .
  • Full works with KIS14 .

✿ INSTRUCTIONS

• If you have not updated your KIS14 yet / just installed then update via online about 10 KB is recommended .
  • Those whose database became outdated they no more need for above online update recommendation .
  • Now goto Setting - Additional - Update - Select Update Source - Click on "Add" and choose the downloaded folder .
  • Then click update to complete the database update . That's ALL . . . Enjoy B)

Kind IamBidyuT, Chance to provide Patch (g) OffLine updates Thanks in advance and I appreciate very much to your Effort.

IamBidyuT

Kind IamBidyuT, Chance to provide Patch (g) OffLine updates Thanks in advance and I appreciate very much to your Effort.

Okay, within hours I will post patch (g) offline update

Archived