I guess November_ra1n has quit nsaneforums. Now he is available at mydigitallifeforum.info

Are you sure?? thanks for Info

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Backup Kaspersky Activation Via Registry

You can restore them later, upgrade version or send to your friends.

Go to DOS and paste the following commands:

REG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStorage                        1.regREG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage              2.regREG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC               3.regREG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStorage            4.regREG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage  5.regREG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC   6.reg

These are my codes to backup and trial reset in one go:

@echo off REG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStorage                        1.regREG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage              2.regREG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC               3.regREG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStorage            4.regREG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage  5.regREG EXPORT HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC   6.regREG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStorage /fREG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage /fREG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC /fREG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStorage /fREG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage /fREG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC /fREG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings             /v Ins_InitMode /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /fREG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP14.0.0\settings /v Ins_InitMode /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

KIS\KAV 2014 Patch G is now available for testing.

Patch features and changes:
Fire Fox v.29 is supported
Product stability is rised.

Update sources:

http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap/
ftp://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap/

To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap/
6. Reboot OS

As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we a looking for bugs related only to Patch F.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
3) In this topic we accept bugs only if Default Deny mode is disabled.
5) About all problems related to Trusted Applications mode mode write in appropriate topic with note that problem is related to Patch F.

Flood will be deleted.

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=294205

I guess November_ra1n has quit nsaneforums. Now he is available at mydigitallifeforum.info

yes. u can send him a personal message if u are mydigitallifeforums.info member.

yes. u can send him a personal message if u are mydigitallifeforums.info member.

O.T.

Yes I am there what his user name please? thanks for info..please reply! or PM me?

O.T.

Yes I am there what his user name please? thanks for info..please reply! or PM me?

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/members/35042-November-Rain?tab=activitystream&type=friends&page=5

look here

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/members/311677-november_rain

Yep, last night i've visit this link.. but.. the link given by pamadhilwankalan is diffferent here http://forums.mydigitallife.info/members/35042-November-Rain?tab=activitystream&type=friends&page=5 ...by the way thanks a lot :D

Yep, last night i've visit this link.. but.. the link given by pamadhilwankalan is diffferent here http://forums.mydigitallife.info/members/35042-November-Rain?tab=activitystream&type=friends&page=5 ...by the way thanks a lot :D

that is why i gave you the new link.

OK was clear now..Thanks..

hi, kaspersky endpoint security 10 key will stop working in april 30th 2014, anybody got some key for this software? thanks in advance.

hi, kaspersky endpoint security 10 key will stop working in april 30th 2014, anybody got some key for this software? thanks in advance.

I send you the key PM sent >>>>>>de44.png

Ps: my mistake I sent you KAV Taiwan not for KIS 2014,,,sorry! edited

Please clearly what Key you need ? no kaspersky endpoint security 10

thanks, I need a key for kaspersky endpoint security 10.

Need a KAS or KIS key will greatly appreciate it.

better you ask Iambidyut he familiar with key or you use his pacth for KIS one year,

since KIS 2014 they change activation to activation code :D

thanks, I need a key for kaspersky endpoint security 10.

try find in this forums i'm not remember the topic...if i've it i'll let you know..sorry :P

Are there any working key for KIS 2014? My trial key nearly expired, please help!

my suggest you can tried Trial reset.. find in the forums..

Need a KAS or KIS key will greatly appreciate it.

Are there any working key for KIS 2014? My trial key nearly expired, please help!

you can use my patch ( same as license key ) here : www.nsaneforums.com/topic/211163-kaspersky-internet-security-2014-1-year-license-patch-full-offline-updates-by-iambidyut/

You mean trial reset for activation 30 days trial?

No , commercial license patch

No , commercial license patch

I could not find. Please point me to the right place. Thanks!

I already pointed the thread link on my previous reply , check there

leakhanak

I already pointed the thread link on my previous reply , check there

Thanks. Because I click on the link and it goes to 1 page of this thread only. But I have to copy link and paste it to go to your thread

Archived