• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patch for 3 years

This Patch is for final version of Kaspersky Internet Security v15.0.0.4. In older version Patch may not work.

Do not exttract the ‘Patch’ and Manual’ Folder to other.Otherwise patch will not work

a4a45f9315ea5536050903a3a8491003.jpg

6197e33eb427447959b6bc55739276a5.png

af03ae309b401446261ebd2260df63c0.png

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/SCYUZFSF/KIS-2015_Patch_By_SUMAN.rar_links

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/693bd0ea

i can used my key "promo" blocked?

or enter them manually?

Patch for 3 years

This Patch is for final version of Kaspersky Internet Security v15.0.0.4. In older version Patch may not work.

Do not exttract the ‘Patch’ and Manual’ Folder to other.Otherwise patch will not work

Well,

point to note . . As you said "v15.0.0.4" is the older version , not the latest one -_-

& FOREMOST, every sense having users knows that this 3 years patch just temporary ( expiration within few dates after update ) . . . I guess some old fashioned outdated ghost has gained access to ON HAX's new patcher's head :lol:

Thousands times has been discussed here related to this issue . . . still :s

I activated the latest version in Portuguese, using the patch above

Keep regular updating it for next 3 - 4 days . . . you'll have the result B)

Since all the 3 years promo license ( specially activated from 23rd - 26th August ) are all Blocked now . . . So there's no chance to make them live again & run for next time duration . . Cause that dead thing'll die for sure again within few updates for next days . .

Choice's upto users they want to update their KIS15 or not ( in fear of license blocking ) . . .

Although from last month (after 3 years licenses blocking) few people's listens to my & november_ra1n's advises . . Rest are still in addiction of 3 years fever :lol:

more convenient, after updates regularly set updates to auto, then add in your

kis update source / switch update to ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ru/bases/blst/, you will be fine then.

kis_blst.png

kis_blst1.png

I activated the latest version in Portuguese, using the patch above

f7b49cc21b97e2c8a6b7777c9a69bdf0.png

a46e4cf517570c6a727670b5510e7592.png

Just change ur date to 2-3 days frm now

Bam!! Ur key should be blocked!!

Check And repliy

Thanks to november_ra1n

i have coded a personal little tool to delete/add these keys. (for idm and kaspersky)

worked like a charm so decided to share on nsane

BU6KRI3.png

http://mir.cr/0JF1YVUE

https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/ce79e2af3348c123ba737bb0bc69a4f5f0aadb5967cb3707b90150c1c9a29739/analysis/1411508349/

feedback will be appreciated!

Page not found...

I've had enough with TR and waste of time. Now i'm legit. One full year of pure relaxing browsing, with KAV and Comodo free firewall

LPJvZpO.jpg

25 Sept 2014 - New 91 Day Commercial Code KIS2012-2015 & Reg files For All Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>
&
25 Sept 2014 - New 91 Day Promotional Trial Code KAV 2013-2015 & Reg Files [New]

A) How To activate Kaspersky & Bypass Region Mismatch Error

When you want to install activation code coming from other region then you actually are you get the error `Region Mismatch` this is the little help to bypass and activate the code on your Kaspersky Product.

Instruction:

1. Find a working proxy related the code region you need to be to activate.

Here is the example of daily updated proxy sides: *** Make sure check the proxy in your browser if its working***

http://www.freeproxylists.net/http://spys.ru/en/proxy-by-country/http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/http://www.xroxy.com/proxy-country.htmhttp://www.cool-proxy.net/proxies/http_proxy_list/
pDEDF1.png

2. Open Kaspersky >>> Setting >>> Network Setting >>> The end of hit Proxy Server Setting tab.

3. Tick Use specified proxy server setting >>> Type the IP address and Port you have already find the proxy sides above >>> click save.

Done....... After activate Kaspersky you can switch back to Do not use proxy server option.!

*** ================================================================ ***

B ) How To Activate 90 Days Promotional Trial Code Outside of Your Region

1. Make sure you follow step by step instruction Below >>>> How To activate Kaspersky & Bypass Region Mismatch Error

***Importand - Use the Trial Reset before activating reg files***

Use Kaspersky Reset Trial 4.0.0.21 Or [see Updated KBOX By Boops Posted there >>>]

2. Disable Kaspersky Self-Defence
3. Paused the Protection
4. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar
5. Hit KTR
6. Go to Setting >>> Unticked Auto-select optimal parameters >>> Select No action >> Apply changes
7. After Apply all changes hit Activation Reset.
8. Open Folder where setup.reg file sitting next to the dump.exe and Run Dump_15 as administrator for Kaspersky 2015. [if you are on Kaspersky 2013/2014 hit Dump.exe instead]
Hit OK...
9. Restart Kaspersky enable Self-Defence, Resume Protection and Update Database & Application if necessary

C) How to activate 90 Days Promotional Trial Code Reg Files: [No Need To Bypass Region If You Are Using Reg Files!]

[see daily updated 90 Days Reg. Files Posted there >>>]

***Importand - Use the Trial Reset before activating reg files***

1. Disable Kaspersky Self-Defence
2. Paused the Protection
3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar
4. Hit KTR
5. Go to Setting >>> Unticked Auto-select optimal parameters >>> Select No action >> Apply changes
6. After Apply all changes hit Activation Reset.
7. Open Folder where setup.reg file sitting next to the dump.exe and Run Dump_15 as administrator for Kaspersky 2015. [if you are on Kaspersky 2013/2014 hit Dump.exe instead]
Hit OK...
8. Restart Kaspersky enable Self-Defence, Resume Protection and Update Database & Application if necessary

D) How to activate 90 Days Commercial Trial Code Reg Files [NO Need To Bypass Region OR Use Any Trial Reset]

[see daily updated 90 Days Reg. Files Posted there >>>]

1. Disable Kaspersky Self-Defence
2. Paused the Protection
3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar
4. Hit KTR
5. Go to Setting >>> Unticked Auto-select optimal parameters >>> Select No action >> Apply changes
6. After Apply all changes hit Activation Reset.
7. Open Folder where setup.reg file sitting next to the dump.exe and Run Dump_15 as administrator for Kaspersky 2015. [if you are on Kaspersky 2013/2014 hit Dump.exe instead]
Hit OK...
8. Restart Kaspersky enable Self-Defence, Resume Protection and Update Database & Application if necessary

november_ra1n 25 Sept 2014

StarshipSpaceX

I've had enough with TR and waste of time. Now i'm legit. One full year of pure relaxing browsing, with KAV and Comodo free firewall

LPJvZpO.jpg

how did you got 1 year ?

how did you got 1 year ?

As he said paid for commercial license for a year .

By the way its for everyone when you quote from someone respond please edit and delete the unnecessary text specially screenshots keep the space and Bandwidth for the owner,!

@november_ra1n:

in the past, i've tried using a proxy with a key promotional Chinese, but I could not activate. With other regions keys, i was able to activate via proxy. With this method does not work with activation keys valid only for China, right?

@november_ra1n:

in the past, i've tried using a proxy with a key promotional Chinese, but I could not activate. With other regions keys, i was able to activate via proxy. With this method does not work with activation keys valid only for China, right?

China and Poland has different activation way and different set of key therefore dealing with Chinese Proxy alone will not help you, Only way to activate using EN installation file with the loader to inject Chinese key activation system into it. There is a loader but not yet adjustable this new version when it is i till post the tool and instruction in the future.

the activation with dump file not working anymore for 91 days reg file keys

I do all steps but not working anymore

Interesting still work with that key for 2017 why ?

can u tell me ?

The only things work's now is 30 days activation

Ty

Regards

can u tell me ?

Ty

Regards

Tried with KBOX go Here

PS: Follow the Steps carefully read the Instruction as well.

can u tell me ?

Ty

Regards

Tried with KBOX go Here

PS: Follow the Steps carefully read the Instruction as well.

NOt working only trial reset

Problem i think the 91 days keys are blacklisted

Btw my version of kaspersky is 15.0.0.463 0.209.0

I am updating 90 days keys daily try to visit this topic daily you may get your lucky day.

However you can use default 30 days every time i use Trial reset till you get 90 days key.!

I am updating 90 days keys daily try to visit this topic daily you may get your lucky day.

However you can use default 30 days every time i use Trial reset till you get 90 days key.!

Ty for asking my qwestion il refresh my page till i get a 90 days activation key

Ty

Ty for asking my qwestion il refresh my page till i get a 90 days activation key

Ty

Your Lucky Day .... : )

NEW 91 Day Commercial Code KIS2012-2015 For All Devices
Follow the instruction about D) How to activate 90 Days Commercial Trial Code Reg Files [NO Need To Bypass Region OR Use Any Trial Reset] have been posted there #2804 >>>

Archived