• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19 Sept 2014 - 91 Day Commercial Code KIS 2012-2015 For All Devices Posted #2645 >>>

In case if you are late and got the error <You have exceeded the maximum number of activation allowed for the activation code.!> No worries use the reg files, KBOX v4.0.0.2 and instruction inc. below:

Dowmload Link of 90 Days Commercial Reg. Files:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1OMIE4OC/KIS_2012-2015_91_Day_Commercial_Code_19_Sept.rar_links

Tested Reg files works even if 90 days activation serial exceeded number of activation.! : )

See the instruction about how to use reg files >>> KBOX v4.0.0.3 By Boops (Trial Reset and Import/Export Reg. License)

Hi! I tested KBOX and seems not working... I did the steps like she said but after merging the 91 reg lic. file, When start Kaspersky said that is not activated i tried 2-3 times but

no success I don't know what is the problem?? :mellow:

EDIT: Im using Win-xp sp3 with KIS 15.0.1.415

Also licence exporting not working...

Hi! I tested KBOX and seems not working... I did the steps like she said but after merging the 91 reg lic. file, When start Kaspersky said that is not activated i tried 2-3 times but

no success I don't know what is the problem?? :mellow:

KBOX v4.0.0.3 for KTS/KIS/KAV 2015 v15.0.x [x86_x64]For Trial Reset:1. Disable Protection.2. Disable the Self-Defense3. In the taskbar, Right-click on Kaspersky Icon and Exit.4. Run the file KBOX v4.0.0.35. Press button "Trial Reset" (recommended) or "T. Reset S-Def"

Use only "Trial Reset"...button

I tried but no succes is not activating after merge the suplied 91 reg keys.... It say that the aplication is not activated... :unsure:

I tried but no succes is not activating after merge the suplied 91 reg keys.... It say that the aplication is not activated... :unsure:

Windows 8.1 ...?

This copy of the license where got?

Im using Win Xp -sp3 the licence copy I found inside rar arhive from November_Rain post...

Im using Win Xp -sp3 the licence copy I found inside rar arhive from November_Rain post...

It is possible that the XP register address are not the same in the other OS.

Actually, I'm not interested in going backward I'm sorry.

I confirm the registry path in XP is not the same that W7 and W8.

Yes, I can understand your standpoint about backward ! XP is an old and nearly dead OS ! :doh:

I now see in the reg key that the path is not the same is for 64 bit os HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStrg

and my licence exported is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStrg there is not Wow6432Node string and thats the problem... is not the same path...

I have XP SP3 too, x86. Here are the paths of regs to be saved:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStrg]

Boops may fix it updating KBOX.

I now see in the reg key that the path is not the same is for 64 bit os HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStrg

and my licence exported is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStrg there is not Wow6432Node string and thats the problem... is not the same path...

You can use DELtrial_15 Fix.exe that has been released for the new KIS version(15.0.1.415) by IamBidyuT.

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2015-1501415-mr1-medicine/page-128?do=findComment&comment=836972

You can use DELtrial_15 Fix.exe that has been released for the new KIS version(15.0.1.415) by IamBidyuT.

I did not config that with Win XP ( cause that was built by 2 mins as a temporary help to Kantry123 ) . . . . . . Best recommendation is to use KRT , hope it works with XP well

Wow! I modified the licence and I got 91 day :lol: I modified the reg files I copied same strings from the November_rain's reg and created new keys same like my and working! got 91 day :showoff: :showoff:

Wow! I modified the licence and I got 91 day :lol: I modified the reg files I copied same strings from the November_rain's reg and created new keys same like my and working! got 91 day :showoff: :showoff:

you modified the .reg files ?!

changed it to what?!

I modified exported 91day Reg file from Nowember_Rains 64bit system... I separate to two reg licstorage.reg and spcsertificates.reg I add the strings ho needed with same path like my exported keys from Win xp 32bit and working... I got 91 Day when I merg this files after reset with KBOX from Boops :lol:

You really do not need to modify anything if you are on 64 bit OS same as me. Reg files works only you need to remember hit Trial Reset.

s2vhzS.png

I have XP SP3 too, x86. Here are the paths of regs to be saved:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStrg]

Boops may fix it updating KBOX.

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2015-1501415-mr1-medicine/page-128?do=findComment&comment=836972

| Boops may fix it updating KBOX --> FYI: The KIS/KAV 2012->2015_MR1 Resetter : "KRT_4.0.0.21" is working very well with XP SP3 (url in page_1) :thumbsup:

Archived