That is right but we were talking about using a 91 days trial license(not reusable) again after it expired. It does not matter that you have the backuped reg files. If license expires, even you delete key and apply reg files nothing changes.

Yes you probably right about it will work alongside commercial code but not trial code.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n, on 18 Sept 2014 - 19:58, said:november_ra1n, on 18 Sept 2014 - 19:58, said:november_ra1n, on 18 Sept 2014 - 19:58, said:november_ra1n, on 18 Sept 2014 - 19:58, said:
menot, on 18 Sept 2014 - 17:55, said:menot, on 18 Sept 2014 - 17:55, said:menot, on 18 Sept 2014 - 17:55, said:menot, on 18 Sept 2014 - 17:55, said:

As far as I know all reusable 91 days trial codes have been blocked by Kaspesky Lab. The trial codes that have been shared around can only be used a single time. Once the trial license expired you will not be able to use it again.

Reg files works even if 90 days activation serial exceeded number of activation.!

yep, your codes Sept 17, 2014, still worked fine for me >>> http://s9.postimg.org/yzwvfvcov/KIS_MR1_NRa1n_17_Sept_91days.png

Thanks november_ra1n.

@NR

good thread as always , i just want to ask if i use a 90 days serial , backup the reg info using boops ( or similar utill) , and run the reg file after software expired , will it give me back 90 days?

As far as I know all reusable 91 days trial codes have been blocked by Kaspesky Lab. The trial codes that have been shared around can only be used a single time. Once the trial license expired you will not be able to use it again.

Ok , so what the use of boops "export reg" option?

If you want to extent default trial period simply click trial reset function get 30 days and carry doing it every 30 days. We export/import registry files 90 days or over period of commercial license cause some people prefer longer days of activation see the example of 90 days commercial reg files there >>>

Added: However one way or another you still need trial reset to order to activate Kaspersky longer than 30 days default trial period.

@NR

good thread as always , i just want to ask if i use a 90 days serial , backup the reg info using boops ( or similar utill) , and run the reg file after software expired , will it give me back 90 days?

When you need to activate a license again during its lifetime, you have to use the reg files. You can not activate it online using same code, since the number of activations allowed for the code is exceeded. So, we backup the licenses by saving reg files.

I tried so many tricks and license codes. Therefore, I needed to delete existing license, remove KIS and reinstall KIS many times. How could I use the same license dozens of times if I had not saved reg files? :)

@

november_ra1n

Bro "

Kaspersky 2015 15.0.1.415 MP1 & Medicine

"

pls change it to MR! ie maintainance release 1

is there any way to add the trial rester to the task scheduler so e every 20 days or so it will reset the software ?

is there any way to add the trial rester to the task scheduler so e every 20 days or so it will reset the software ?

No... You need to use Trial Reset every coming 30 days or depending of the trial keys period manually.

No... You need to use Trial Reset every coming 30 days or depending of the trial keys period manually.

Maybe boops or someone else can upgrade its trial rester so we can add it to task scheduler and forget about resting manually every 30 days. -_-

r

Maybe boops or someone else can upgrade its trial rester so we can add it to task scheduler and forget about resting manually every 30 days. -_-

r

ITS a security suite u are dealing with (not IDM or any other program)

so..pls stop

the trial reset can only work if u disable self defense module..

disabling the self defense module is impossible by a software

so u need a manual workaround

also if u create such module that will disable self defense ...i'm 1000% sure kaspersky will immediately block the software

so no auto procedures only manual workarounds

also for getting the world's sophisticated technolygy

yes u can contribute a lessthan 30 second time to activate kaspersky every 30 days

so i hope u got ur answer

regards

The problem i that you have to disable self defense, disable antivirus protection and exit Kaspersky manually, no way automatically to do that because that means that Kaspersky is easy victim for hackers.

demoneye, on 19 Sept 2014 - 00:18, said:

Simple way, you just make a short cut to the KRT and copied / pasted to your startup folder, so every your windows start you will got 30days trial periode.

not affect to databases and application modules... tested by me.

demoneye, on 19 Sept 2014 - 00:18, said:

Simple way, you just make a short cut to the KRT and copied / pasted to your startup folder, so every your windows start you will got 30days trial periode.

not affect to databases and application modules... tested by me.

does it work without disabling Self Defense module?

regards

regards

kantry123 , He seems to be newbie here :huh:
True..yeah...but he says he tested and working

That's y I was curious

regards

That's y I was curious

I guess, when you add your trial reset script to startup applications you might make it run before KIS starts completely. So, there may no need to disable self-defence since KIS is not running at that moment.

That's y I was curious

" make a short cut to the KRT and copied / pasted to your startup folder, so every your windows start you will got 30days trial periode " That's not possible anyhow . . making KRT in startup so that it will force kaspersky to reset automatically at every restart ? . . . . Then I suppose some ghost being hidden will do the background task of pausing the protection + disabling self-defense + exit kaspersky from task bas within seconds :lol:

I guess, when you add your trial reset script to startup applications you might make it run before KIS starts completely. So, there may no need to disable self-defence since KIS is not running at that moment.

He talked about "KRT_4.0.0.21" , not any kinda script . . . & as far I know thats not possible to automate KRT with kaspersky

regards

That's y I was curious

No...even if Kaspersky isn't switched on

It's self defense is like always on

So..technically impossible

Only if it can disable self defense without any user intervention and also

Remove Kaspersky frm taskbar etc

Guys!

There is a program called Microangelo On Display 7.0.3.1

This program is used to change default Windows icons with custom icons. When you press the button ”Rebuild the icon image cache”, the program stop the Windows Explorer, then restart it back. Windows Explorer is stoped and restarted by Microangelo On Display, not by user.

Another example:

When you update Norton, you get a message that you must apply a patch. After you press the Apply button Norton is stoped and restarted. You just press the button Apply. You don' stop Norton, you don't stop Tamper Protection... you don't restart Norton. All these are done but not by you.

Duh, such a big deal is being made to automate the resetting procedure. when all it takes is lesser time than to read this page :lol:

Duh, such a big deal is being made to automate the resetting procedure. when all it takes is lesser time than to read this page :lol:

Ashish,

You're wrong! It takes lesser time than 2-3 comments, not all the page. :tooth:

Archived