If blocking Ips actually could work for kaspersky to prevent your key from expiring or being blacklisted people would blocked it with a firewall a longtime ago and just used the offline updater

Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0 As long as you receive updates they put blacklist in the updates and if blocking internet had any thing to do with keeping your key from expiring they never would created there own offline updater.

It wont never work but blocking the internet from kaspersky dont matter ether way it dont require internet to work .

They plain to add offline updates latter for 2015

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=300884

But they already have offline updates for 2014.

http://support.kaspersky.com/10957

Tell me how blocking the internet will work to keep your key from expiring when people already do offline updates ?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Kaspersky it's different than ESET or other Virus guards.

Have you seen the position of ESET Smart Security on the list I've posted? :) It's useless.

yep, this just for comparison..

steven36, on 22 Sept 2014 - 15:43, said:

If blocking Ips actually could work for kaspersky to prevent your key from expiring or being blacklisted people would blocked it with a firewall a longtime ago and just used the offline updater

Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0 As long as you receive updates they put blacklist in the updates and if blocking internet had any thing to do with keeping your key from expiring they never would created there own offline updater.

It wont never work but blocking the internet from kaspersky dont matter ether way it dont require internet to work .

Tell me how blocking the internet will work to keep your key from expiring when people already do offline updates ?

also check HERE

steven36, on 22 Sept 2014 - 15:43, said:

also check HERE

@november_ra1n, keep up the good work I do agree that 30 days or 90 days is enough . I 1st used Kaspersky in version 5 it use to be you only needed one key if they blacklisted you could remove the key and put it back and would work again . Then in version 6 they had the blacklist remover crack In version 7 -8 there were plenty of keys and TR . But now days they have got were only thing really works is resetting the trial and using ether 30 or 90 day keys . :D

1. There's no Offline Database update available for KIS15 . . .

2. Those who are trying KIS14 offline update with KIS15 they should know those update will only update the virus database only , no application modules / extensions updates will be included in them

@november_ra1n, keep up the good work I do agree that 30 days or 90 days is enough . I 1st used Kaspersky in version 5 it use to be you only needed one key if they blacklisted you could remove the key and put it back and would work again . Then in version 6 they had the blacklist remover crack In version 7 -8 there were plenty of keys and TR . But now days they have got were only thing really works is resetting the trial and using ether 30 or 90 day keys . :D

I have been using Kaspersky since the version 2004 till v 2014 we used to install keys from key files if one block we did not mind having another keys from key files. But as Kaspersky disable key files activation there is no other way except using reg files. To order to use from reg files someone need to activate Kaspersky from working serial then create reg files it is bit complicated. Beside last 2-3 years Kaspersky regularly monitoring keys has been use multiple activation and blacklist them ever week or every 14 days. Even if you successfully activate any keys with long life time getting from internet it will be blacklisted sooner or later therefore instead of playing cat and mouse game and knowing cat will catch you better activate with trial keys and relax for 30 or 90 days. It will take one click via KTR 4.0.0.21 and you don't even restart the PC as we used to be..

Added@: I have been posting 90 Days commercial codes everyday Posted #2645 >>> also updating reg files from those codes knowing that as you successfully instal those codes wont get blacklisted later cause those are similar to 180 days trial reset codes from the beginning you get the error saying you have reached max activation allow, therefore if and when you install you are in safe hands.

1. There's no Offline Database update available for KIS15 . . .
  2. Those who are trying KIS14 offline update with KIS15 they should know those update will only update the virus database only , no application modules / extensions updates will be included in them

I already said that there's not there's they will be when ever they update the updater though . there are offline updates for the last 3 years before kis kav and all other products . im just letting you know that regardless if your on the internet or not your key will expire so blocking ips has no effect on it what so ever . We have a legit key Kis 3 pcs here at my house we renew every year .

At my house even with a legit key if you dont update it every day sometimes it will make you put your key back in too make sure its legit . If you have ips blocked witch dont stop the time bomb in it no ways you would not even be able to re activate your key to get it working again .

Hi guys. I'm still having issues with KIS 15 (latest vers.) with the processor that stays at 90% when downloading with sabnzbd and stopping when I disable KIS. With the previous version I haven't got the same issue, anyone has a clue why this is happening?

Also, there is a software/way to completely remove KIS 15 and install KIS 14, or a "normal" uninstall will be just fine?

Hi guys. I'm still having issues with KIS 15 (latest vers.) with the processor that stays at 90% when downloading with sabnzbd and stopping when I disable KIS. With the previous version I haven't got the same issue, anyone has a clue why this is happening?

Also, there is a software/way to completely remove KIS 15 and install KIS 14, or a "normal" uninstall will be just fine?

I always use there removal tool . to make sure but heres to do it normal.

http://support.kaspersky.com/11166

Uninstall tool all versions except for 2015 MR1 (version 15.0.1.415)

http://support.kaspersky.com/common/service.aspx?el=1464

I used it on 15.0.0.463 it was OK but if you have MR1 you have to uninstall normal.

Ok, so if I understood correctly I need to use only this tool instead of the default software uninstaller.

I have some problems with using the KBOX for installing a licence file provided by november_ra1n, I get the following error message: "Error: See the readme file." I have stopped the self protect, disabled the protection and also exited the software before running it, but I still get that error. Any hints?

Ok, so if I understood correctly I need to use only this tool instead of the default software uninstaller.

I have some problems with using the KBOX for installing a licence file provided by november_ra1n, I get the following error message: "Error: See the readme file." I have stopped the self protect, disabled the protection and also exited the software before running it, but I still get that error. Any hints?

If you have MR1 I think there's no support for it yet you must uninstall normal . I used with Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 15.0.0.463 it worked fine , witch version do you have?

I'm using v.14.0.0.4651(G) since I had problems with KIS 15. All I want is to import the licence file provided by november_ra1n for the 91 days trial.

If your version is 15.0.1.415 kavremover can not be used. You may uninstall normally and reinstall KIS to see the problem about holding CPU is gone or not. You should also try KRT not to get license issues.

I'm using v.14.0.0.4651(G) since I had problems with KIS 15. All I want is to import the licence file provided by november_ra1n for the 91 days trial.

If you are using v2014 KBOX will not help you cause it only support v2015

For importing reg files use other trial reset and just click the file however files i have posted works only v2015 cause i got them from v2015 and use KBOX.

I would suggest you install latest 2015 and use reg files or just use KTR GET 30 days default trial period thats all .

I suppose, most of the 91 days trial licenses given here only support KIS 2015. That might be the reason you had problems about activating those licenses.

Aham, ok I will just settle with the 30 days trial. I got mislead by the title "91 Day Commercial Code & Reg. Files For KIS 2012-2015" and thought that I could use those codes on KIS 14. Thank you all for your kind and fast replies.

Aham, ok I will just settle with the 30 days trial. I got mislead by the title "91 Day Commercial Code & Reg. Files For KIS 2012-2015" and thought that I could use those codes on KIS 14. Thank you all for your kind and fast replies.

Dump + reg files commercial license for 2 devices for KIS12-13-14-15 to December 22, 2014 for 91 days
Commercial license no need to use any trial reset just disable self-defense, paused the protection and exit Kaspersky after that click dump.exe next to the reg file depends the version you have,.... done your Kaspersky will be activated next coming 90 days...
Re-start Kaspersky enable self-defense unpause and update....

Thanks for that november_ra1n, had to use the tool to completely remove kis 14 since the dump and reg didn't work for me, tried 3 times. Guess there were too many licences and files from the previous install of kis 15. Now I have freshly installed kis 14, clicked on dump and reg file and the program is loading for the past 5 minutes...I have never encountered this issue.

New 91 Day Commercial Code KIS2012-2015 For All Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>

Thank you for the Keys. I am just one query , I am already using a 91 Promos Keys and Now I have 45 days left. If now add your KIS 91 days commercial key licence(without deleting existing licence 45 days) and It successfully activate it. Will your key works after 45 days & activate my licence automatically?

Thank you for the Keys. I am just one query , I am already using a 91 Promos Keys and Now I have 45 days left. If now add your KIS 91 days commercial key licence(without deleting existing licence 45 days) and It successfully activate it. Will your key works after 45 days & activate my licence automatically?

This is commercial key no need to delete old keys nor using KTR just activated soon before key reach max activation!

Thanks for this, just in time to get myself 91 days key. If I want to backup the licence for my KIS14 could I just use the script in post #110 ?

That scrip should backup activation version 2014.

Archived