I've just installed kis15.0.1.415en-gb. I have been running kis15.0.0.463 for a long time. I've used KIS anti-banner protection for years. A green pop up is coming out when mouse is on every picture with this release. It's very annoying. It also causes the pages to load slow. I had to stop anti-banner protection.

cscde9avzkrwln2j2.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just installed kis15.0.1.415en-gb. I have been running kis15.0.0.463 for a long time. I've used KIS anti-banner protection for years. A green pop up is coming out when mouse is on every picture with this release. It's very annoying. It also causes the pages to load slow. I had to stop anti-banner protection.

cscde9avzkrwln2j2.jpg

Just switch to a browser extension/add-on instead ^_^

Just switch to a browser extension/add-on instead ^_^

I already have Adblock Plus running on Firefox. But, sometimes I had to stop it and KIS was usefull. I also use Chrome without any extension. Every extension may cause conflicts and slowness.

For example, KIS anti-banner was able to block every ads on Messenger. You could not block those ads with any extension.

november_ra1n

It has been already added on front page 7-8 hours ago. Also few post above yours evgenikox already has posted. Why you spread same news every topic you go specially it was already posted.!

november_ra1n

I am not the only one complaining. :)

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=305524

Just for a reference this is a bug (930507). This issue is already fixed in new builds. Unfortunately, there is no information on when it would be released. We are deeply sorry for causing any inconvenience.

That could be the Patch (a) its on testing period right now.

I am not the only one complaining. :)

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=305524

Just for a reference this is a bug (930507). This issue is already fixed in new builds. Unfortunately, there is no information on when it would be released. We are deeply sorry for causing any inconvenience.
That could be the Patch (a) its on testing period right now.

I read that post, too. I hope they fix it soon. There are other problems with anti-banner protection service. When I try to edit my post, everthing in message window is shown with BB codes. When I hold mouse on notifications icon and left click on it a new page is opened. I can't see the notifications at the same time on the page reading. KIS blocks the flashing window that shows the notifications.

cscg37lgt03xmt0ge.gif

november_ra1n

I read that post, too. I hope they fix it soon. There are other problems with anti-banner protection service. When I try to edit my post, everthing in message window is shown with BB codes. When I hold mouse on notifications icon nothing happens. KIS also block the splashing window that shows the notifications. I have to click on it and a new page is opened.

If i was you would go to Google Setting >>> Extension >>> Disable Kaspersky Anti-banner till whey fix the the problem.

I am also using Google but i choose not to install anti-banner in Google Extension.

One question, do you fellows prefer the kaspersky anti-banner compared to any other extensions/add-ons, is it faster and more reliable?

I've been using ad-blocker for years and didn't even try kaspersky's anti-banner, but if it is more efficient I'll switch to it :)! (when it's fixed of course :P )

november_ra1n

One question, do you fellows prefer the kaspersky anti-banner compared to any other extensions/add-ons, is it faster and more reliable?

I've been using ad-blocker for years and didn't even try kaspersky's anti-banner, but if it is more efficient I'll switch to it :)! (when it's fixed of course :P )

I never use Kaspersky Anti-banner since i have been using 2004, at the moment i have Adguard install it does the all necessary job for me and using 2 different software's/adds-on make browser slower.

november_ra1n

03 October 2014 - New 91 Day Commercial Code KTS [Pure] 2012-2015 & Reg files For All Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>

&
04 October 2014 - New 91 Day Commercial Code KIS 2012-2015 & Reg files For All Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>

I have been using anti-banner protection since that option was added to KIS.

My principle has always been using less software for several purposes. I have the opportunity to use an antivirus, a firewall, an ad blocker and more at the same time. I could have chosen different softwares for every purposes. More softwares you run more conflicts you have. That's why I don't want to use other softwares while I can fulfil it with KIS.

Softwares like Adguard and extensions like Adblock have to be succesful at removing ads. Because their purpose of programming is blocking ads. They can not be compared to anti-banner protection of KIS. You should not switch to it and use it alone.

I usually run Firefox and have Adblock extension. This extension is quite good, but it still can't block some popups and banners. I deal with some of those ads enabling anti-banner. I wrote an example in my previous post. I blocked(it was default settings) all ads of MSN Messenger for years with KIS anti-banner protection.

november_ra1n

[04 October 2014] - KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies]

http://pastebin.com/EtaEhi9f

How to Activate 90 Days Promotional Trial Code Via USA Proxies read the topic under section A.) & B.) posted there #2804 >>>

windowsvistas

Help remove Kaspersky 2015 15.0.1.415, i used kavremov 1.0.678, it's not working

where are the files copied when installing kis :(

i dont have any restore point, i del prefetch and temp folder also, i used ccleaner for registry cleanup

any help please

november_ra1n

Help remove Kaspersky 2015 15.0.1.415, i used kavremov 1.0.678, it's not working

KAV Remov not working this new edition yet.!

Use your system restore option go back to the time before uninstall Kaspersky than use manual uninstall on Control Panel;

or

Install Kaspersky 15.0.1.415 again after that go to the Control Panel and uninstall there manually.

i dont have any restore point, i del prefetch and temp folder also, i used ccleaner for registry cleanup

any help please

My system is XP SP3:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab

C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.1

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programlar\Kaspersky Internet Security

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\[email protected]_bak2

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\[email protected]_bak

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\[email protected]_bak

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\[email protected]_bak2

I assume that you can't uninstall KIS normally. First, you must exit KIS.

It will not enough to delete those folders. You have to search(I have wintools.net for doing it) Kaspersky in registry after deleting folders and and delete relevant entries. Then clean up the registries. Of course, you have to be carefull doing that. I had also searched "avp" in registries when I manually delete KIS in the past. Looked all entries one by one.

csd7muwmxy29r3fri.gif

any help please

If I was in your position, I would create a system restore point and then try and uninstall it with revo uninstaller.

If that doesn't do it, you can system restore and try november_ra1n's and menot's advice ;)

windowsvistas

Thanks november_ra1n, menot :showoff:

I re-installed kaspersky and unnstalled it, went to registry and search for KASPERSKY and AVP entries and deleted it, now i am able to install kaspersky

thankyou for all your support guys :lol:

november_ra1n

04 October 2014 - New 91 Day Commercial Code KIS 2012-2015 & Reg files For All Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>

&

[04 October 2014 *Nightly Update] - KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies]

http://pastebin.com/EtaEhi9f

How to Activate 90 Days Promotional Trial Code Via USA Proxies read the topic under section A.) & B.) posted there #2804 >>>

I disabled Self Defence and Protection, then I turned off KIS completely, when I try to merge registry key I get this:

1DdhN1S.png

I have KIS 15.0.1.415 and Windows 7 x64.

november_ra1n

Use KTR 4.0.22 with instruction posted on front page after that try 90 days keys via USA Proxy or 30 days default period.

See if you can escape that error.

I disabled Self Defence and Protection, then I turned off KIS completely, when I try to merge registry key I get this:

1DdhN1S.png

That problem is not related to KIS. Error might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. It may be a Windows registry issue. It's very difficult to guess its reason. You can start updating drivers, checking them for any problem to solve the issue. Updating windows, registry cleaning also may help. Another possibility is the infection of your PC by a malware.

KIS 15.0.1.415 Trial Reset .bat file for x64-based Systems

Tested on Win 8.1 Enterprise x64

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0GFVH55X/KTR.7z_links

KIS 15.0.1.415 Trial Reset .bat file for x86-based Systems

Not tested!

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1XMLWYGQ/KTR86.7z_links

1. Disable Self Defense.2. Pause Protection.3. Exit from tray.4. Run the batch file as an administrator.

Archived