• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added the rule with a slight change. I didn't block the network connection to that IP. I adjusted it to prompt for action. A 91 days trial license is still activated. I would like to see the traffic. When and how many times KIS connects to that IP. I also ticked the box in Reports and Quarantine settings "log non-critical events" to see in details.

I added the rule with a slight change. I didn't block the network connection to that IP. I adjusted it to prompt for action. A 91 days trial license is still activated. I would like to see the traffic. When and how many times KIS connects to that IP. I also ticked the box in Reports and Quarantine settings "log non-critical events" to see in details.

Why 91 days codes bro??

Try any blocked key like the 3 yr promo regs of NR

That will help u in a more precise way of preventing leakage and dialing to home

Ps...kis firewall is very delicate and can't remember rules

Wish we had a 3 yr promo for KAV so that we can prevent it from dialing by coupling it with WFC

Why 91 days codes bro??

Try any blocked key like the 3 yr promo regs of NR

That will help u in a more precise way of preventing leakage and dialing to home

I want to see the connection between KIS and that IP before I activate a 3-years key. To be honest, I don't believe that will work such a simple way. :)

But, there is one more situation that I must consider. KIS might connect to that IP in case of a new license activation. Therefore, I think I should try to observe the network connection just after I activate a new license.

even i wud like u to do so,as told in the post, its still in testing phase,so ur input wud be crucial btw u can further block it from packet rules also,so as to ensure there is no leakage.... :)

also try setting ur date one month advance like 21/10/2014 and restart system and see in logs if KIS is preventing it,here it shows it is preventing that IP.

You can feed people if they have the hunger only in their stomach but you can never feed anyone if the hunger just in their eyes....!

even i wud like u to do so,as told in the post, its still in testing phase,so ur input wud be crucial btw u can further block it from packet rules also,so as to ensure there is no leakage.... :)

Stopping KIS, restarting PC, updating KIS still haven't caused any connection to that IP.

Stopping KIS, restarting PC, updating KIS still haven't caused any connection to that IP.

Stopping/restarting/updating won't call IP

just change the date to 10-15 days from today

and see kaspersky surely calls home

regards

I just wanted to put forth another method,that's it.

I am not forcing anyone to follow that method only.

People here have put forth various method and some failed and some suceeded,what's the harm in trying another ?

The worst case scenario is that it may get de-registered,that's it.

End of support.....thank u all who helped in my development @nSane.

Sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling.

It was a nice journey :)

:hi:

I just wanted to put forth another method,that's it.

I am not forcing anyone to follow that method only.

People here have put forth various method and some failed and some suceeded,what's the harm in trying another ?

The worst case scenario is that it may get de-registered,that's it.

End of support.....thank u all who helped in my development @nSane.

Sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling.

It was a nice journey :)

:hi:

Learning based on trial and error method. Please keep trying such inspring ideas. I really thank you. I am trying to download a large file right now. So, I didn't want to interrupt internet connection. I've set the time to a future point, but I couldn't restart pc yet. I'm going to activate the promo code as soon as possible to check the trick.

I wanted to see that is there a relation between KIS network connection and sudden blacklisting the key. Therefore, I set the rules as seen below to see when Kaspersky attempts to connect to anywhere. I activated the 3-years promo key, updated KIS, changed the system date to one months later. Just before I restart PC, key was blocked. KIS never asked me to connect any address. Maybe, someone should try it with a clean install as written in directions of the method.

cs0de1a4440qozac5.jpg

I also checked "prompt for action" option with another application. It worked normally.

cs0adzhc7im121jit.jpg

cs0af0zex4gcjbket.jpg

I wanted to see that is there a relation between KIS network connection and sudden blacklisting the key. Therefore, I set the rules as seen below to see when Kaspersky attempts to connect to anywhere. I activated the 3-years promo key, updated KIS, changed the system date to one months later. Just before I restart PC, key was blocked. KIS never asked me to connect any address. Maybe, someone should try it with a clean install as written in directions of the method.

cs0de1a4440qozac5.jpg

I also checked "prompt for action" option with another application. It worked normally.

cs0adzhc7im121jit.jpg

cs0af0zex4gcjbket.jpg

There is some prob recently...even mine also got blocked

I did a fresh installation

I've applied the ip to all Kaspersky modules

But still it can connect it's host

Kaspersky has defective firewall

It also forgets rules sometimes

cs0de1a4440qozac5.jpg

cs0adzhc7im121jit.jpg

cs0af0zex4gcjbket.jpg

There is some prob recently...even mine also got blocked

I did a fresh installation

I've applied the ip to all Kaspersky modules

But still it can connect it's host

Kaspersky has defective firewall

It also forgets rules sometimes

Try find out lookup IPs / IPA for ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ru/bases/blst/

IPA 218.213.94.62/32 to be blocked it's not quite correct.

22 Sept 2014 - 91 Day Commercial Code & Reg. Files For KIS 2012-2015 For All Devices Posted #2645 >>>

19 Sept 2014 - 91 Day Commercial Code & Reg. File KTR [Pure] 2013-2015 Two Devices Posted #2645 >>>

21 Sept 2014 - 91 Days Promotional Trial Code KAV 2014/2015 [Via French Proxies] Posted #2645 >>>

KBOX v4.0.0.8 By Boops (Trial Reset and Import/Export Reg. License) [Not quite working error wait till dev. fix it]

It doesn't matter which address you try to block. Kaspersky had never asked a question for a connection before the key was blocked, though I set all KIS network rules "prompt for action".

It doesn't matter which address you try to block. Kaspersky had never asked a question for a connection before the key was blocked, though I set all KIS network rules "prompt for action".

Yes its useless to block IP

So it left us only one choice either buy legit key or use TR by boops or KRT

actually the legit key in india is cheaper for 1 yr-1DEVice

its like $12 or something

So all upto u

regards

Yes, Kaspersky it's different than ESET or other Virus guards.

Have you seen the position of ESET Smart Security on the list I've posted? :) It's useless.

Yes..Indeed u r ryt

Yes, Kaspersky it's different than ESET or other Virus guards.

Have you seen the position of ESET Smart Security on the list I've posted. :) It's useless.

Actually before joining nsane i used to think its useless too

and also if u see the two most popular AV around here is Kaspersky and ESET

even now i don't like eset at all

and in india its costly per year basis but KIS is cheaper and i personally prefer Kaspersky bcz it saved my ass 100 times

everybody have their personal choices

so all upto u guyz

regards

Yes..Indeed u r ryt

Actually before joining nsane i used to think its useless too

and also if u see the two most popular AV around here is Kaspersky and ESET

even now i don't like eset at all

and in india its costly per year basis but KIS is cheaper and i personally prefer Kaspersky bcz it saved my ass 100 times

everybody have their personal choices

so all upto u guyz

regards

I have been using KIS since the version 6.0, 2005. As far as I remember, it is the first version of Kaspersky Internet Security. Formerly, I had KAV. :)

Antivirus software's specially Kaspersky controlling everything in your PC to make sure you are secure as much as you can be. Blocking IPs or Prevent KIS from dialing home will create a lot of problems about stability of system even more you are opening big hole in your system that Kaspersky no longer fully protect and the end of the day who is going to try to coming in using that hole you never know. Antivirus software's is not like IDM that you can play around freely.

I still don't understand whats the big deal forcing to activate Kaspersky with longer activation rather than 30 or 90 days for you guys.

That is what i have in my real machine i do not need more than this as KTR reset the trial every time i want to and also knowing that there is no any difference activating between trial period or commercial keys:

BMGlUu.png

Archived