ESET v4 Fixes

shought

The remaining days shouldn't show at 'Update', but at 'Protection status' :think:

I'm glad it worked for you.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if Self-defense MUST be disable, why bother to find other fixes besides nodenabler?

i was thinking the same thing :think:

ppl here forget , any patch / crack made to kaspersky include DISABLE SELF PROTECTION so why ppl here "dont understabd" or "dont like to loose layer of protection" ???

anyway . NOD32 was with out this option till now , so did he was BAD AV coz of that?? did he got banned to use coz of that?

welp NOOOO

stop complain and cry like little girls :think:

ps: and mara GREAT WORK pal ! :)

@mara, your trial fix work great! Tested on one of my pc and it is working well. Keep it up!

I installed ESET Smart Security 4.0.314.0 Final and i applyed Marsufix 2.5 fix with the readme but it needs username and password for update. i entered a user and pass from *snip* but after updating my eset says license valid until 6/7/2009 is it normal at first it was 31 days? :think:

Funny thing: I forgot(yes, really) to add(no, I'm not kidding) when to install Marsufix in the readme...

Updated Readme will be on the server in 5 minutes.

where can i get this new readme file? (if i get it, than i can uninstall my cuurent fix and try again your marsu fix)

just go to add or remove programs then select marsufix and uninstall it.

Need help with mara fix, when i want to install it it tells me remove fix but i didnt installed any patch and when click on yes nothing happens an it still wants user and pass

Need help with mara fix, when i want to install it it tells me remove fix but i didnt installed any patch and when click on yes nothing happens an it still wants user and pass

You probably had sometimes old BoxMara- fix, and this fix detects it's presence and offer you to remove it. If you clicked Yes, that's OK. Just run the fix again and install it.

Cheers ;)

AshTheGamer
That would mean that ESETs Self-defense doesn't work in W7 :think:

Lol nothing really works on Windows 7 apart from the Blue screen of Death Lol.

Thanks for the heads up who ever posted this topic ;).

I installed mara fix finally but after the second update it counted down from 31 to 30 is this ok ?

I installed mara fix finally but after the second update it counted down from 31 to 30 is this ok ?

It will only reset your Trial period at every reboot and sometimes it resets it to 30 instead of 31(I noticed) :( Same rule as for the Marsufix: if your Trial period drops below 25 days contact us here ;)

Currently testing mara-fix (Beta) with an added task to the scheduler. Do note that the update servers from ESET for trial users are still slow, so for the moment I recommend you to use NodEnabler, but as soon as the servers for trial users lose the heavy load you can switch to a trial fix.

It seems a lot of people still use the nodlogin fix you provided. Sometimes its nice to

have a vareity but in this case not so much. Nodenabler owns nodlogin hands down.

People might read a shorter guide on nodenabler Shought :( ; just a thought...

► Rock Lee

AshTheGamer

Mah I am thinking of getting rid of NOD it doesn't really detect much can some one tell me a good Anti-Virus and firewall that doesn't eat all my ram and internet speed.

Mah I am thinking of getting rid of NOD it doesn't really detect much can some one tell me a good Anti-Virus and firewall that doesn't eat all my ram and internet speed.

I would keep Nod & use Malwarebytes as extra.

You always can use Avira P SS 9 Beta for a few months....

Kis 2009 is my Fav.

:D

You got to be kidding. NOD never failed me. And it uses 27MB of RAM on my computer. That's much for you? Come on. And today ram is very very cheep. Also, I did not notice any change in my internet speed, same as always. I never used Eset Smart Security when it was v3 (I used Antivirus only), but now I use it, and it's very good.

Cheers :D

NodLogin 9.9 alpha

what

the

fuck

I missed 9.8 final? :D

NodLogin 9.9 Alfa para los productos ESET 4 y también compatible para las anteriores, todas las versiones anteriores a la 9.9 del NodLogin dejaran de funcionar.

Adjunto: NodLogin_9.9a_32Bits.rar y NodLogin_9.9a_64Bits.rar

contraseña : ulisessoft

"NodLogin la única medicina para los productos ESET 4"

It seems a lot of people still use the nodlogin fix you provided. Sometimes its nice to

have a vareity but in this case not so much. Nodenabler owns nodlogin hands down.

People might read a shorter guide on nodenabler Shought :P ; just a thought...

► Rock Lee

So you suggest NodEnabler over NodLogin ? Why ?

aye....so what happened to 9.8 final?

when the hell did we missed out on that one :P

nvm, I'll update these 2 versions to the fp....hopefully they'll work without the user having to disable that protection s**t

NodLogin 9.9 Alfa para los productos ESET 4 y también compatible para las anteriores, todas las versiones anteriores a la 9.9 del NodLogin dejaran de funcionar.

Adjunto: NodLogin_9.9a_32Bits.rar y NodLogin_9.9a_64Bits.rar

contraseña : ulisessoft

"NodLogin la única medicina para los productos ESET 4"

NodLogin 9.9 Alpha 4 for ESET products as well as compatible to the above, all versions prior to 9.9 of NodLogin stopped working.

Attachment: NodLogin_9.9a_32Bits.rar and NodLogin_9.9a_64Bits.rar

password: ulisessoft

"NodLogin the only medicine for the products ESET 4"

People might read a shorter guide on nodenabler Shought :P ; just a thought...

► Rock Lee

So you suggest NodEnabler over NodLogin ? Why ?

3 reasons:

1- Setup is too easy to describe. It took me 3 steps to use Nodenabler instead of

the umpteen steps it took me to use nodlogin.

2- It verifies the key at startup & if a key is bad, it changes it.

3- The logo is better :P

*3 is somewhat of a joke

You got to be kidding. NOD never failed me. And it uses 27MB of RAM on my computer. That's much for you? Come on. And today ram is very very cheep. Also, I did not notice any change in my internet speed, same as always. I never used Eset Smart Security when it was v3 (I used Antivirus only), but now I use it, and it's very good.

Cheers :P

Nod has failed me a couple times but still... you got to be kidding. The good thing about nod32 is that it works well with most other security programs unlike kaspershit. Only a fool would put their pc to rely on a single anti malware protection, I know this because I was a fool once but no more. Nod32 currently works well together with Norton Antibot, Threatfire, Malware Bytes, Spybot S&D, Norton 2009 AV :P incase you want overkill protection. The thing about nod32 is that their stats are over rated on their website, eset is still using pictures of benchmarks from years ago. Threatsense does not work as fast as they say else my pc would have never died that time I was a fool to rely fully on nod32.

On my XP SP3 pc, ekern.exe uses 45MB of ram and egui.exe uses 8MB, it is more than previous versions but like mara said, ram is very cheap, my pc has 4GB.

And the rest of you should listen to mara and stop crying like little girls about self defence feature. I have told you before that it makes no sense to have self defence without nod32 being able to stop the malware before it acts in the first place else nod32 self defence makes no difference. Lets say there is a virus that slips through nod32 real time scanner, would it make a difference if it fucked your entire PC but nod32 installation was not harmed? You should shift focus to what really matters, and that is the real time scanner because if that fails then you will cry. Self defence is just one of those useless shit features that sell the product. A nice marketing point because now eset is on par with other programs currently. The majority of PAYING customers are idiots, lol, they like to hear those features advertised on products because they think that makes it great software. You guys are thinking like obama, the economy is sinking to oblivion but he decided to allow stem cell research unlimited funds. Keep your focus on what is important.

anybody who speaks spanish....can you translate it?

NodLogin programado por UlisesSoft - PERU

Utilidad que le coloca una licencia al Antivirus

NodLogin 9.9 Alfa compatible (32bits)

- Windows 98

- Windows XP

- Windows Vista "Ejecutar como administrador" OJO

Compatible con:

- Nod32 2.7 <-- 100%

- ESET Nod32 <-- 100%

- ESET Smart Security <-- 100%

Precaución

1.- No usar fix ya que cambia los registros de actualización a Trial

2.- No usar cracks ya que modifican archivos exe, dll, registros y

desestabilizan los archivos originales.

Instales su antivirus limpio y usen el NodLogin para tener licencias

validas, "ESET 4 (comercial) + NodLogin 100% libre de virus"

UlisesSoft - 10/03/09

www.ulisessoft.info

from what i can understand it says

NodLogin programmed by UlisesSoft - PERU

Utility that inserts a license in the Antivirus

NodLogin 9.9 Alpha compatibilities (32bit)

- Windows 98

- Windows XP

- Windows Vista "Run as administrator" EXE (?????????)

Compatible with:

- Nod32 2.7 <- 100%

- ESET Nod32 <- 100%

- ESET Smart Security <- 100%

Caution

1 — Do not use fix and then change the records and update to Trial

2 — Do not use cracks or modify the files, exe, dll, registries and destabilize the original files.

Install your antivirus and use the licenses of NodLogin to validate the app, "ESET 4 (commercial) + NodLogin 100% free from virus"

UlisesSoft - 10/03/09

www.ulisessoft.info

I know this translation is wrong....google can only help so much

3- The logo is better :P

it's purple :P :hehe:

6fw7dl.png

Archived