ESET v4 Fixes

shought

About the TemDono fix, if you enable Self-defense again the trial date will keep counting down. You could 'fix' this by waiting till the trial date drops to like 2 days and then disable Self-defense for two days(or until the trial date restores)... But I don't care about this Self-defense because ESET will keep the stuff it needs defending from outside anyway :yes:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 132.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So to get this clear, you just installed TemDono fix and it worked without disabling Self-defense?

That's cool, I should've checked it out after Marsufix :( I'll try it out in an hour or two, now I have to seed some torrents.

Does Temdono mess with the ESET files(like add a watermark or anything?).

i try it like u write , and it didnt work , time aint reset anymore with self defense is enabled. :yes:

I believe that you are talking about Tem, but deep in my hart I hope you are referring to Marsufix ;)

True, TemDono 1.2 fix DOES NOT WORK with ESET V4 with Self-defense Enabled. If you disable Self-defense I bet it does work, but I'll stick with Marsufix :D

I'll try it in one more machine, but this time XP (with Windows 7 works like charm). I'll also try to get it on video (googling for a good program). I'll also upload the version that I have, so suggest me I good site (or I'll just pick one)

EDIT: In XP I needed to disable self protection (why-o-why did it work on W7 though?). Anyway, I discovered that I haven't installed Nod32+fix at XP (I just had uninstalled the old one) and I only had on W7. I'll keep testing.

So I take that shought and anyone else that had problem was using XP. Anyone tried it at Vista? I have 64bit there and I don't want to mess with them any more, but I guess that at some point I'll try it.

Are you sure man? It really doesn't work over here...

For capturing it on video I'd recommend Camtasia Studio(search for 'crackdb TechSmith.Camtasia.Studio.v6.0.0.689' in Google :yes:).

I am 100% sure it doesn't work on my PC, when installing with self-defense enabled it just doesn't work. It tells me it cannot access/change the registry and it'll revert the changes made.

For capturing it on video I'd recommend Camtasia Studio(search for 'crackdb TechSmith.Camtasia.Studio.v6.0.0.689' in Google :yes:).

I am 100% sure it doesn't work on my PC, when installing with self-defense enabled it just doesn't work. It tells me it cannot access/change the registry and it'll revert the changes made.

yes , it doesnt work for 100% . check it on 2 pcs...its counting down :wacko:

See my Post Nr: 168.

Tomorrow we shall see if it count`s down or not. For the moment shows 30 days trial left and was installed today 8.March.2009

Cheers

Jofre

See my Post Nr: 168.

Tomorrow we shall see if it count`s down or not. For the moment shows 30 days trial left and was installed today.

Cheers

Jofre

welp fucit , masriu works team 1.2 also ... that good till some "from the bone" patch pop up :yes:

yes , it doesnt work for 100% . check it on 2 pcs...its counting down :wacko:
EDIT: In XP I needed to disable self protection (why-o-why did it work on W7 though?). Anyway, I discovered that I haven't installed Nod32+fix at XP (I just had uninstalled the old one) and I only had on W7. I'll keep testing.

So I take that shought and anyone else that had problem was using XP. Anyone tried it at Vista? I have 64bit there and I don't want to mess with them any more, but I guess that at some point I'll try it.

That would mean that ESETs Self-defense doesn't work in W7 :yes:

No offence meant to anyone whatsoever.

It's just that I am totally confused as to what is working and what is not.

So I am d/loading all the fixes before I uninstall ESSv3.

I do not want to be left unprotected prior to going back on the net again to search for cure as I was when the latest version of ZA suite I had previously stopped working - just that and nothing else.

You should read the second post in this topic :yes:

Those cures only work with Self-Dense - Disabled, is that wise icon14.gif

Does that not leave ESS prone to being messed with icon14.gif

Thanks to

shought, marinos35,demoneye, jofre & others for the above comments.

Boy, however, I am thoroughly confused with all these pirate2.gif solutions.

Maybe I best wait for a while till you experts sort this one out & then once you are agreed on a working fix will take your recommendation.

There isn't one we 'as experts' would recommend, some like NodLogin, some like NodEnabler, some like Marsufix and some like other fixes. I like Marsufix because it is set and forget, but the big con of Marsufix is that you don't get any module updates... You only receive virus signature database updates. With NodLogin/NodEnabler you get all updates(I'd recommend NodEnabler over NodLogin).

There isn't one we 'as experts' would recommend, some like NodLogin, some like NodEnabler, some like Marsufix and some like other fixes. I like Marsufix because it is set and forget, but the big con of Marsufix is that you don't get any module updates... You only receive virus signature database updates. With NodLogin/NodEnabler you get all updates(I'd recommend NodEnabler over NodLogin).

so the best is nodviewer 3 , till a real patch will pop up

No offence meant to anyone whatsoever.

It's just that I am totally confused as to what is working and what is not.

So I am d/loading all the fixes before I uninstall ESSv3.

I do not want to be left unprotected prior to going back on the net again to search for cure as I was when the latest version of ZA suite I had previously stopped working - just that and nothing else.

You should read the second post in this topic :yes:

Those cures only work with Self-Dense - Disabled, is that wise icon14.gif

Does that not leave ESS prone to being messed with icon14.gif

Thanks to

shought, marinos35,demoneye, jofre & others for the above comments.

Boy, however, I am thoroughly confused with all these pirate2.gif solutions.

Maybe I best wait for a while till you experts sort this one out & then once you are agreed on a working fix will take your recommendation.

---------------------------------------

This is easy "Mo Husen" :

All working but with Self-Defense disabled, same as v.3.0.684 that didn`t have self-defense.

One of the reasons why ESET did v.4 was certainly just to prevent the use of cracks.

However,I am not absolutely sure about Temdono Fix 1.2 that has Self-defense enabled here on my computer but probably tomorrow will show 29 days and in that case, failed.

Let`s see tomorrow !

A nice Week-End to ALL !

Jofre

so the best is nodviewer 3 , till a real patch will pop up

Thanks but, please, what's the difference between NodEnabler & nodviewer 3 icon14.gif

i need antivirus for my windows server 2008....is there a working crack yet for business editions?

same one used for none business one lol

i need antivirus for my windows server 2008....is there a working crack yet for business editions?

so the box crack works on business edition 4?

team and masru2.5 works np :P

team and masru2.5 works np :s

got a link to business edition?? :P

y do u recommend nodenabler over nodlogin?

improved nodenabler 2.81 doesnt work "connection fail" msg

Well, Improved NodEnabler 2.81 is working just fine here! :P

I don't know about u guys.. but here ESS is working like a charm :s

I just installed V4 above V3, manteining the configs, including nodenabler and license!

U don't need to disable the "self-defense", I mean..

the most of license inserted by nodenabler/nodlogin should work at least for a month, maybe two or more!!!

so, u only need to disable self-defense to change the expired license for a new one! when it occurs

and nodenabler/nodlogin or ESS will let u know when this happen, so dont worry :P

I don't know about u guys.. but here ESS is working like a charm :s

I just installed V4 above V3, manteining the configs, including nodenabler and license!

U don't need to disable the "self-defense", I mean..

the most of license inserted by nodenabler/nodlogin should work at least for a month, maybe two or more!!!

so, u only need to disable self-defense to change the expired license for a new one! when it occurs

and nodenabler/nodlogin or ESS will let u know when this happen, so dont worry :P

If only that were correct. For one thing, just because the license inserted by those fixes says it's valid for a month or so, doesn't mean the license will last that long. Unfortunately, ESET blacklists the licenses within a day or two or three so the date the license says it is valid to doesn't really matter at all.

Here is a new fix thanks to ru-boards, apparently it works for both v3 and v4.

Mediafire.com

Sharecode.............. /download.php?guqtw4ojj4n

UNTESTED

Archived