ESET v4 Fixes

shought

Shit, guys: I forgot to include this in my post about Marsufix with EET v4! After you added those server you have to select 'Choose automatically' in the Update server window.

Will be added to the _Readme!.txt as soon as possible!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 132.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, the guy from ulissessoft said that he will release the alpha version of the new nodlogin, let's just be patient and wait until it happens.

have u guys already tried to add nodlogin in the "exclusion" at advanced configs ?

I did, and it doesn't detect it as a threat if that's what you mean.

I didn't have the time to install the v4, and i thought that nodlogin wasn't working at v4 cause the ppl didn't put it in the exclusion list, but seens this isn't the problem.

PS: Stop being copied my texts, and to subiéndolos forums

This news is only for registered users of the list,

please!. (lol kotaxor, naughty ;))

:) First, thanks for the translation. too lazy!

:P Secondly, what am I to do, love nsane to much to leave everyone here without the use of Nodlogin. :)

Hope they don't ban me. :ph34r:

Those cures only work with Self-Dense - Disabled, is that wise icon14.gif

Does that not leave ESS prone to being messed with icon14.gif

Well, just look at it like this: If your ESET misses a virus(which is highly unlikely) and that virus is especially designed to disable ESET(in a way that you would not notice it, which is again highly unlikely) then this virus could download more viruses to your computer(which wouldn't matter, because one virus already got on it anyway). So the gain of using this Self-defense feature is actually pretty small. And the chances of you needing it are pretty slim :)

Of course it is 'better' to keep it on, but you can, if you wish, you can turn it off, use NodLogin/NodEnabler to get a new license and afterwards turn it on again, only you'd have to do this every time you need a new license.

Why use a solution that requires to disable a level of protection to work, and has something like a dozen of steps to work, instead of one that's so simple like Tem? I'm still waiting for you to confirm that it works (and the part that someone said that I was joking was kind of insulting towards me, so now I care for my own rep to confirm it).

Also, you should probably change the second post, the part about the email. People should know that this is required only with Eset Smart Security, while with Nod32 they only have to "Uninstall-Restart-Download trial-Install it" to have their extra free month again and again.

About the 64bit. Does any of those complicated work-arounds work with 64bit? Because the only confirmed solution that I read it works with 64 is shelomotuvi.

Fwimbw, still doing fine here @ 3917 on v 3.0.314 on vista x64 with shelomotuvi reg update file, self defense ENABLED.

Kind of nice for once that an X64 fix is working so well and early on.

please.gif Could someone provide links to:

1) TemDono v1.2

2) shelomotuvi

Thanks

About TemDono someone already gave a link. here it is

Tendomo v1.2

_http://depositfiles.com

sharecode: /files/q78px2lff

_http://ifile.it

sharecode: /fpz4gku

As fot the shelomotuvi, I also want a link :)

PS: I have no access to the Window 7 machine at the moment, so you will have to wait a little more for a confirmation that it updated again.

ESS v3 does not have the Self-defense feature, right?

I have been using the beta and RC of v4, so I don't remember :)

In theory, disabling self-defense in v4 would be the same risk that using v3.

uhmm.. i use the keys from these nod32sky website...for the NOD v4...it works fine though... :)

Fwimbw, still doing fine here @ 3917 on v 3.0.314 on vista x64 with shelomotuvi reg update file, self defense ENABLED.

Kind of nice for once that an X64 fix is working so well and early on.

Do you mean this?

INSTALL INFO:

- Extract.
- Install EAV3/ESS3 (check "set update parameters later" to get past the username/password screen during installation ).
- Run
RTV1.SPECIAL.EAV.ESS.v3.0.684.0.REGFILE.Uodate1-SHELOMOTUVI.reg
and click OK.
- Update.
- Enjoy!

UPDATE 1
-- Update license information (previous serial still works)
-- FIX: for 64bit problem.
-- FIX: there was a problem on the license details that prevent it from working on ess
it's fixed, now it works on both eav and ess.

RTV1.SPECIAL.EAV.ESS.v3.0.684.0.REGFILE.Uodate1-SHELOMOTUVI.reg
Notes:
* Works on both ess and eav 32/64bit.
* Works on v3.0/v2.7/v4.0f
* it will auto add RETAIL serial.
1) the license code alog has been changed to try to prevent it from getting blacklisted (still it can get blacklisted but *less* chances for it to happen
that is why it's special licence).
2) this serial come with expiration date: Expiration Date: 22/05/2009
3) it will allow you to fully update ess/eav 3 from retail upd eset servers!
* Free updates untill 22/05/2009
* it will add and choose Eset *offical* upd servers (and not eset trial servers).
* it will update Signature Updates and Program Updates (modules).
from eset offical servers like the Commercial version.
* NO delay between updates! exactly like customers.
We will update it again when it's needed,

:-)

TEAM "SHELOMO&TUVI 2OO9" ISRAEL.

If that's the case, that means that this works for 2.5 months. ("this serial come with expiration date: Expiration Date: 22/05/2009")

Shit, guys: I forgot to include this in my post about Marsufix with EET v4! After you added those server you have to select 'Choose automatically' in the Update server window.

u dont have to do it , it will update even in its defualt state , anyway some server are dead (the ips one) that what NOD32 sayus :)

Well, just look at it like this: If your ESET misses a virus(which is highly unlikely) and that virus is especially designed to disable ESET(in a way that you would not notice it, which is again highly unlikely) then this virus could download more viruses to your computer(which wouldn't matter, because one virus already got on it anyway). So the gain of using this Self-defense feature is actually pretty small. And the chances of you needing it are pretty slim ;)

Of course it is 'better' to keep it on, but you can, if you wish, you can turn it off, use NodLogin/NodEnabler to get a new license and afterwards turn it on again, only you'd have to do this every time you need a new license.

Why use a solution that requires to disable a level of protection to work, and has something like a dozen of steps to work, instead of one that's so simple like Tem? I'm still waiting for you to confirm that it works (and the part that someone said that I was joking was kind of insulting towards me, so now I care for my own rep to confirm it).

Also, you should probably change the second post, the part about the email. People should know that this is required only with Eset Smart Security, while with Nod32 they only have to "Uninstall-Restart-Download trial-Install it" to have their extra free month again and again.

PS: I have no access to the Window 7 machine at the moment, so you will have to wait a little more for a confirmation that it updated again.

TemDono fix also requires Self-defense to be disabled, that's what I heard at least. I'd recommend you to use Marsufix whit the steps that are provided in the _Readme!.txt on our frontpage :)

Will add that to the second post, thanks :)

u dont have to do it , it will update even in its defualt state , anyway some server are dead (the ips one) that what NOD32 sayus :)

Thanks, I'll remove those from the list :)

Well, just look at it like this: If your ESET misses a virus(which is highly unlikely) and that virus is especially designed to disable ESET(in a way that you would not notice it, which is again highly unlikely) then this virus could download more viruses to your computer(which wouldn't matter, because one virus already got on it anyway). So the gain of using this Self-defense feature is actually pretty small. And the chances of you needing it are pretty slim :)

TemDono fix also requires Self-defense to be disabled, that's what I heard at least. I'd recommend you to use Marsufix whit the steps that are provided in the _Readme!.txt on our frontpage :)

That's not true. I never disabled the self-defense, it was always, and still is, on. I didn't also mess with the options at all.

I just run the Nod32 setup and then the crack. Then I rebooted my Windows. That was all. My trial days became 31 and they go back to 31 every time Windows starts.

PS: I just updated to 3917 definition so update works fine.

So to get this clear, you just installed TemDono fix and it worked without disabling Self-defense?

That's cool, I should've checked it out after Marsufix :) I'll try it out in an hour or two, now I have to seed some torrents.

Does Temdono mess with the ESET files(like add a watermark or anything?).

So to get this clear, you just installed TemDono fix and it worked without disabling Self-defense?

That's cool, I should've checked it out after Marsufix :) I'll try it out in an hour or two, now I have to seed some torrents.

Does Temdono mess with the ESET files(like add a watermark or anything?).

i try it like u write , and it didnt work , time aint reset anymore with self defense is enabled. :)

True, TemDono 1.2 fix DOES NOT WORK with ESET V4 with Self-defense Enabled. If you disable Self-defense I bet it does work, but I'll stick with Marsufix :)

Well, someone created an improve version of NodEnabler 2.81.

If you like to try:

Read the file enclosed

Download

Site: www.ziddu.com

Sharecode: /download/3783778/NodEnabler_2.81Improvedversion.rar.html

Marsu fix still don't work for me with the new "guide"

after disabling everything and then trying to install the fix with 4.0 the patch says it cant modify the registry.

If you like to try:

Read the file enclosed

Download

from new nodeenabler

his version can be used with all V4 ESET products, just open the ESET GUI, hit F5 and under the "Antivirus and antispyware" section uncheck "Enable Self-defense". Reboot like it says to. All cracks of this kind require Self-defense to be disabled. Been trying for days to get around this and leave Self-defense on, but there doesn't seem to be any easy way to do it. If anyone has any experience reverse engineering a running program in disassembly to find and call one of its functions from an external program, please get in touch.

seems all stick to disable self protection , welp all cracks made to KASPERSKY starts with disable its seld protection

gona try it soon a lso

There is also a "NEW improved nod enabler 2.81" available...but if you use this fix it will be best to wait for a short while as the makers of this fix are soon to bring out version 3 with lots of goodies in it

If you like to try:

Read the file enclosed

Download

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, Kotaxor but could not make it work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD NEWS : ( 8.Mar.2009 )

About TemDono fix 1.2 and ESET NOD32 AV (v.4.0.314): :)

Found a trick to make it work with first manual update ; shows now virus signature database= 3917 ( 2009.03.07) and trial version expires in 30 days. Still have to wait for tomorrow and see what happens then.

Using WinXP Pro SP3 (32 bits) = Clean Installation always.

= First couldn`t install TemDono 1.2 with ESET Self-Defense enabled, so I disabled this figure, reboot PC and could

install TemDono then. After reboot, enabled again ESET Self-defense and reboot computer for the 2nd time.

First manual update was very difficult, but after having clicked on "Update" about 20 times it was updated. Did a new

reboot and now it shows 30 days trial left.

So, now is with Self-defense enabled and virus database updated. Just hope tomorrow it continues updating by itself, automatically.

If that happens we are safe »»»»At least those using WindowsXP 32 bits.

Sorry @morinos it seems to work, but not exactly the way you said. Anyway here goes my apologies for having said you were joking with people here.

----------------------------------------

Next phase : To see if TemDono 1.2 works with ESS 4.0.314.

Will give news later .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

OK ! Tested also ESS 4.0.314 and TemDono Fix 1.2 and same thing happened like with EAV 4.0.314. Shows 30 days left.

Followed same process for EAV 4.0.314 above indicated, and...tomorrow we will see.

Forgot to say update was done with Self-defense enabled and stays enabled. Also this time got 1st manual update just

with 1 click on "Update". Do not insert Username and password during Anti-virus installation. Just Check " Set Parameters Later",...but this you already know.

9.March.2009 :-

Got 2nd Manual update and it still shows " trial version expires in 30 days" - Virus signature database 3920 (2009.03.09) Same as on ESET site - Threat Center.

Just hope it Updates tomorrow but , Automatically.

I`ll give you news tomorrow.

TEMDONO FIX 1.2 (32bits)

Download :

Mediafire.com

ShareCode »»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?gljmz3t0ttz

................................................................................

10.Mar.2009 :

Final conclusion: It doesn`t Update automatically and even so, Manually you have to click several times on Update.

Cheers.... :)

Jofre

isn't nodenabler made by ulisessoft?

no

they used to send another file (alpha version) last year in my mail

i just forgot the name T_T

edit: nvm this is what they sent

ALFA NodDownload 0.4 (only for the most attentive to the list) This

utility will only work a few days, if I could not function and

you should try it just waits for the next version 0.5

NodDownload: This is a utility to download the installers

ESET on the same server, Installers "Commercial." This version

ALFA download all the installers in (ENGLISH) and (English).

To download the installer, just run the NodDownload

choose the installer from the list and press the Download button.

isn't nodenabler made by ulisessoft?

---------------------------

Nodenabler was made by Nodster and Damian666 and posted at site Astala...vista.

the host of team snd :yes:

improved nodenabler 2.81 doesnt work "connection fail" msg

@jofre

it will not work....trial reset blocked whn defense is on

try set pc couple days forward and restart , u will see trial aint working:)

Archived