[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

Finding one of her students making faces at others on the playground, Ms. Smith stopped to gently reprove the child.

Smiling sweetly, the Sunday school teacher said, "Johnny, when I was a child, I was told if that I made ugly faces, it would freeze and I would stay like that."

Johnny looked up and replied, "Well, Ms Smith, you can't say you weren't warned."

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license.

First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test. The optician showed
him a card with the letters:  'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.'

"Can you read this?" the optician asked.

"Read it?" the Polish guy replied, "I know the guy."

When Jane initially met Tarzan of the Jungle, she was attracted to him and during her questions about his life, she asked him how he had sex:

"Tarzan not know sex!" He replied.

Jane explained to him what sex was.

Tarzan said. "Oh, Tarzan use hole in trunk of tree!"

Horrified, she said. "Tarzan you have it all wrong, but I will show you how to do it properly!"

She took off her clothes and lay down on the ground. "Here!" She said. "You must put it in here!"

Tarzan removed his loincloth, stepped closer with his huge erection, and then gave her an almighty kick right between her legs.

Jane rolled around in agony, but manages to gasp for air and screamed. "What did you do that for?"

"Tarzan check for bees!"

The lifeguard told the mother to make her young son stop urinating in the pool.

"Everyone knows," the mother lectured him, "that from time to time, young children will urinate in a pool."

"Oh really?" said the lifeguard, "from the diving board?!"

• Haha 3

As I recovered from surgery, I asked the doctor how it went. "Well" said the doc, "you've got a punctuated large intestine." "Don't you mean punctured or perforated?" I Asked. "No" said the doc.."we removed half of it, you've now got a semi-colon."

A psychiatrist's secretary walked into his study and said, "There's a gentleman in the waiting room asking to see you. Claims he's invisible."

The psychiatrist responded, "Tell him I can't see him."

• Haha 3

A man has been in hospital for a month. One day, he's so sick and tired of being in hospital that he sneaks out and down to the nearest pub. He orders a beer and swallows the lot in ten seconds flat. He then orders a second beer and does the same. Then a third and a fourth.

As he orders a fifth beer, he says to the barman, "I shouldn't be drinking this with what I've got."

The barman gasps in alarm, "What have you got?" To which the hospital patient replies, "I've got no money."

• Haha 3

Recently scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones.

To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, and couldn't drive.

• Haha 3

No matter what I do for the kids my wife is always finding fault with me. I bought my 2-year-old daughter her very first jigsaw yesterday and as usual the wife went mental.

Yelling and screaming something about her being too young for power tools..

On a more serious note, my heart goes out to all that are affected by the current situation, personally for me the humor I find in this thread makes things a tiny bit more tolerable.

In light of the rising frequency of human - grizzly bear conflicts, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, and fishermen to take extra precautions and keep alert of bears while in the field.

They advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on their clothing so as not to startle bears that aren't expecting them.

They also advise outdoorsmen to carry pepper spray with them in case of an encounter with a bear. It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear activity. Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear dung.

Black bear dung is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur. Grizzly bear dung has little bells in it and smells like pepper.

A skydiver jumps from a plane but nothing happens when he pulls his rip-cord.

He pulls the cord on his secondary chute, but this too is broken.

As he is hurtling toward the earth, he sees a man coming straight up toward him.

‘Hey!’ shouts the skydiver. ‘Know anything about parachutes?!’

‘No!’ shouts the man. ‘Know anything about gas barbecues?!

Question :-  Which animal is closest to human beings ?

:wtf:

Answer   :-   The Flea !

• Like 2

The first-grade teacher was showing pictures of animals to her students to see how many they could name. She held up a picture of a lamb, and a little girl said, "That's a sheep!"

"That's right!" said the teacher. "How about THIS one?" she said, holding up a picture of the king of beasts.

"That's a lion!" answered a little boy.

"Right!" said the teacher. Then she held up a picture of a deer. No one volunteered an answer. She tried to help.

"What does your mother call your father?"

Johnny said, "I know! That's a lazy old goat!"

• Haha 3

The maternity class was full of pregnant women and their husbands. The instructor was saying "Ladies, remember to walk as often as possible. Walking will help strengthen the pelvic muscles and make delivery much easier. Just remember to take breaks when necessary and try to walk on soft ground like grass, or a path. And gentlemen, it would be good if you walked with your wife. Remember, this is a shared experience and will do both of you good." The room became very quiet when a man in the corner slowly raised his hand. "Yes?" Asked the instructor. "I was wondering if it would be alright if she carried a golf bag while we walked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD!

You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful . CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them.

Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"

The wife stared at him. "What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A mother mouse and a baby mouse are walking along when, all of a sudden, a cat attacks them.

The mother mouse goes, "BARK!!" and the cat runs away.

"See?" says the mother mouse to her baby, "how important it is for you to learn a foreign language?"

An accordionist was driving home after a gig and decided to stop for coffee at a motorway service. Whilst he was drinking his coffee, he realized he had left his accordion on full display on the back seat of his car. He rushed out to cover it up but when he got to his car, he realized he was too late. His back window was smashed in and 3 more accordions had been chucked in!!