[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

Ralph is driving home one evening, when he suddenly realizes that it's his daughter's birthday and he hasn't bought her a present. He drives to the mall, runs to the toy store, and says to the shop assistant, "How much is that Barbie in the window?" In a condescending manner, she says, "Which Barbie?" She continues, "We have Barbie Goes to the Gym for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.95, Barbie Goes Shopping for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Beach for $19.95, Barbie Goes Nightclubbing for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.00." Ralph asks, "Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.00 when all the others are only $19.95?" "That's obvious," the saleslady says. "Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, Ken's furniture..."

A couple met at Myrtle Beach and fell in love. They were discussing how they would continue their relationship after their vacations were over.

"It's only fair to warn you, Linda," he said. "I'm a golf nut. I live...eat...sleep...and breathe golf."

"Well,..." Linda said, "Since you're being honest, so will I. You see, I'm a hooker."

"I see," he said pensively. Then, he smiled and said..."It's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

The seven dwarves have been told that due to COVID, they can only meet in groups of six.

Spoiler

Apparently one is not happy.

Interviewer: What is a skeleton?

Santa: Sir, skeleton is a person who started dieting, but forgot to stop it!!

A country wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman. With superhuman strength, borne of fury, and cutting firewood, lifting sacks of feed, and bales of hay, she dragged him down the stairs, out the back door, and into the barn. She put his manhood in a vice, secured it tightly, and removed the handle. Next, she picked up an old carpenter's saw. The banged up cheater was terrified and hollered, "Stop! Stop! You're not gonna cut it off with that rusty saw, are you?" The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her husband's hand and said, "Nope. You are! I'm gonna burn down the barn!"

I was reading a list of “100 things to do before you die”.

Spoiler

Why isn’t “yell for help” on the list?

A guy was drinking his beer in the local bar, as usual, when suddenly a pirate enters the bar.

It was a real pirate, with a wooden leg, an eye pad (not iPad), and a hook replacing his right hand. 

"Wow, a real pirate!" thought the guy, and he went to the pirate to ask some questions. -

How comes you have a wooden leg? * Well, a still remember it very well. It was 30 years ago, and we were fighting with cannons and stuff. A cannon ball blew off my leg, so I put on a wooden one. -

Oh, cool. And what about the hook?

* I still remember that one pretty well too. It must be 25 years ago. We entered a ship and were fighting with sabers. I was distracted for only a split second, but that was enough for my opponent to slash my hand off. It's hard to live with only 1 hand, so I put on a hook. -

That's pretty cool too! What about the eye pad.

* I've had the hook for only 5 minutes and my eye was itching.

16.jpg

Did you hear about the deaf pirate captain?...

He had no buccaneers.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

An Amish husband, wife and son travel to the city on vacation. They visit a shopping mall and while the mother is shopping, the father and son are standing in awe in front of an elevator (having no idea what it is). As they watch, an elderly lady walks into the strange silver doors and the doors close. The father and son watch as the numbers go up, and then back down. When the doors open, a beautiful young woman walks out. The father leans over and whispers to the son, "Son, go get your mother!"

6.jpg