november_ra1n

Are the days in the "about -> register" screen that counts down from 30 meant to count down using Ad Muncher v4.93.33707 ACUE Crack [Liberator v2] ? I used the crack on 30 days but looking at the screen now it says 27 days?

I used the crack, no error was found as far as i could see, it said installed after pressing I.

Her it says counter started april 18 and nothing counting Down here, all Work standard and Premium filter updates regulary without problem :) and never had problem with updates :)

• Replies 372
  • Views 605.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• dany007119966

• darkrats

• Yorel

Are the days in the "about -> register" screen that counts down from 30 meant to count down using Ad Muncher v4.93.33707 ACUE Crack [Liberator v2] ? I used the crack on 30 days but looking at the screen now it says 27 days?

I used the crack, no error was found as far as i could see, it said installed after pressing I.

Her it says counter started april 18 and nothing counting Down here, all Work standard and Premium filter updates regulary without problem :) and never had problem with updates :)

are you on windows 8?

I now have 25 days left its deffo counting down even though the crack said "ok/ok/ok"

are you on windows 8?

I now have 25 days left its deffo counting down even though the crack said "ok/ok/ok"

Crack is working windows 8 / 8.1 too

Sonar read this detail instruction carefully it will explain you how to apply acue crack and how to use Ad Muncher Updater you can not go wrong if necessary reinstall Ad Muncher first make sure you open acue crack as an admin privilege!

How To install AdMuncher using Acue and Updater v1.0.0.1 Artem40in
Instruction By Jackieo
Edited by november_ra1n

are you on windows 8?

Crack is working windows 8 / 8.1 too

Sonar read this detail instruction carefully it will explain you how to apply acue crack and how to use Ad Muncher Updater you can not go wrong if necessary reinstall Ad Muncher first make sure you open acue crack as an admin privilege!

How To install AdMuncher using Acue and Updater v1.0.0.1 Artem40in
Instruction By Jackieo

ah I think i know my problem I activated the 30 day trial - on that page it says don't activate.

Edit

ok reinstalled the program - I think I'm right this time. program is working without starting the trial (used the crack).

Front page could include "don't start trial" or it will mess up the crack.

1. Install Ad Muncher

2. Close The Trial popup and exit program From Taskbar (Do Not start the trial)

3. Run Ad Muncher v4.93.33707 Crack ACUE (admin privilege)

4. Click - i - [installation]

5. Click "E" to Extract Ad List

6. Restart Ad Muncher

Edited by Sonar

are you on windows 8?

I,m on win 8 and 8.1 :)

We already have pre-cracked portable version on page 1 >>> posted long time ago you are little late bro.

Edited by november_ra1n

Anyone have any thought about this product that's starting to get some news coverage?

w**.getadtrap.com

It's apparently a hardware adblocker.

My thought is that it's really a software adblocker disguised as hardware so they can charge $150.

Seems to me to be doing the same thing as Ad Muncher.

In any case, if enough people start buying it, then Ad Muncher might have more competition.

i use normal this old crack i think and this admuncher updater still works now i have 4891 prem list and i have windows 8

Ad Muncher Crack ACUE not working with windows 8.1 rtm....

It is still working brother read the detail instruction there:

Note do not register Trial when you are installing Admuncher lets acue crack does all the job for you including trial registration for life,

Edited by november_ra1n

Ad Muncher Crack ACUE not working with windows 8.1 rtm....

It is still working brother read the detail instruction there:

Note do not register Trial when you are installing Admuncher lets acue crack does all the job for you including trial registration for life,

Well, as you see in tray bar, I do not have any antivirus, coz not compatible (funny!) and WD is turned off completely. I just put to inform crackers.

Well, as you see in tray bar, I do not have any antivirus, coz not compatible (funny!) and WD is turned off completely. I just put to inform crackers.

Try to download crack again not sure or wait till developer madmasles comes around see what he says.

Try to download crack again not sure or wait till developer madmasles comes around see what he says.

Thank you. did so but no hope... waitng

Not sure it will work but can you go to safe mode and try to open acue crack there i still have a feeling something blocking opening application i know you said WD is off and i see you have no antivirus,

3. Choose the Boot tab and then Safe boot-Minimal, apply and restart when prompted reboot

qg9q.png

4. Click Restart PC IN Safe mode

4zy7.png

After trying to open acue crack then..........

Go to Run and use msconfig and choose Normal boot under General tab this time, apply and click restart when prompted

kc6h.png

Edited by november_ra1n

None of these sites are working for me, can you please use a different site to upload to?

I will raise this on other sites 1 minute

Supports Russian and English and also does not need to activate

You love opening same subject all over place dont you, if you have decided to open a topic why you post same pre-cracked version Ad Muncher:

We already had similar pre-cracked Admucher here on the first page >>>> Ad Muncher 4.93.33707 Final ENG Repack by Andron1975 & Artem40in (with Premium Updater) v1.3.5 Final------ i do not see any difference between them..

Beside Andron1975 one of our member in nsaneforums.

Edited by november_ra1n