Post them desktops!

Guest Gir489

Thanks fl0ppyd1scours3 ... Took this one last night.. DrkMiniml by Folter-x with with mods by M-Trax... ( Looked great with TTBrr TTSkin and APPOWS Peek VS...Winroll'ed.. perfection ) I don't remember when or where I grabbed the wall.. but I was dying to do something with it.. Couple more from my Rainmeter shots, Enjoyable - ImageTint Modded, and TabMeter with Renavatio Wall...( Eventually I am going to have a full nsane.suite ready. ) Switch the order on those.. LOL Edited by heath28m

Between the transparency/translucency of the skins.. colors and shadows.. it does.. If I had more windows open it looks even better.. I think it might have something to do with the color palette of the image itself.. being the darker tones match precisely with the shad of black on everything else.. Does give a great effect .. the matching LiteStep theme is slightly more so..

Edited by heath28m

• Administrator

Well, I'm looking for better sets of Start Orbs, all the Google image ones are crap. :(

Well, I'm looking for better sets of Start Orbs, all the Google image ones are crap. :(

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Other than your start orb, I think everything else looks outstanding. :D Would you mind sharing what tools you used to make your latest desktop?

• Administrator

Don't worry, even my Start Orb is nice, I've edited it make it blue. :P

This is how it looks:

Posted Image

But, I'll like a better one. It's just new wallpaper, start orb, changed Rocket Dock's skin and a little bit more cleaning. Otherwise, everything is the same, Custopack Tools, Shine 2.0 skin. And yes, new transparent mouse:

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?88jz1n6xqga9stj [?]

• Administrator

That's odd, I thought that I already looked on DevianArt. ANW, I'm unable to load the images there because downloading NFS Hot Pursuit. Will see after download completes. But will take atleast 2-3 more days. :(

You know, it is an absolute shame you have a nice system and crappy Internet service.. B)

Did I ever post a shot of my orb?

Edited by heath28m

• Administrator

Well the ISP's is the Govt.'s and it's quite good when compared to other Govt, things. But the ISP isn't crappy, it's the whole Sub-Continent that has this crappy speed and high prices. Marik gets 15MB/s speed by paying about 15-16$ and I get only 129KB/s by paying 22$. And this Diwali, the ISP's didn't double the speed like they did the last year. :frusty:

EDIT: Nope.

Well here.. its about $20-30 for 1536kbps down and 637kbps up... that is 1.5 MB/s... so... It could be worse.. To get the speed you said Marik has I would have to go with a Business Account, and have a business which makes money doing it, just to pay for it or see the necessity.. Thing is, I could switch plans and do something different and double it for about $5 difference...

Edited by heath28m

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

@Night Owl: Now that's the best wallpaper we can see on your desktop. :thumbsup:

• Administrator

Similar but not exact. This one looks more serious. :)

A few in Holiday Spirit.. one clean.. one in use.. magazinelikeTime Rainmeter config.. Appows Lite.. ( probably switch to Peek )... and TT Skin in use.. Custom Wall made it myself from two resources and some brushes..

EDIT: Third is a Stylish Script with a little logo changing..Wallpaper from nsane.graphic.design..TT = Longhorn Fusion

Edited by heath28m

Rainmeter CollectionPosted Image

Things to remember when adding this..

• Fonts which are indicated within some of the skins which had to be installed separately will not be included.. so this notation will have to be substituted or you can do a search and download the font online.. otherwise a default font will be used..( takes a little away from the effect... usable and can still be modified for your own use.. )
  • Directories will have to be changed for your personal files and folders ( which is normal form of rote.. for skins )
  • XP version will differ even in the location of the Theme Directory when compared to Vista and Windows 7..
  • For any inquiries about some parts of the skins.. I recommend searching three places for the origination. Deviantart.com, Customize.org, and Rainmeter.net Forums.. Screenshots for intended layout and usage should be shown for most skins and configurations.. just use the skin name..
List of the included Skins:

Link removed outdated..

I did not include but do recommend taking a look at the Gaia10 Suite. It includes and is not limited to Rainmeter Skins, Styles, Themes, Litestep.... I did not include it as it is sort of better seen all inclusive.. Very light for those of you who don't like dark skins.. Many of these are part of a suite.. so it may not hurt to look around if you like something in the package.. Also, Omnimo3... which I have but did not include ( 30 MB by itself )..notated with links in the ReadMe

IF you like these skins, please say so on the original artist page, or submission... All works are sole credit to and of the original authors only...

Edited by HX1

@dcs18 First of all awesome desktop!! they made my eyes pop out of my skull and i think i pissed my self => you certainly are "The Perfectionist" and i am glad you are an nsane member!!

Thanks for the compliments, man. :)

btw... who is that guy on the top right on the last one :rolleyes:

PS: :rockon:

LOL, that's Jesus Christ. :D