Post them desktops!

Guest Gir489

• Administrator

I have a huge unorganized collection of car pics. They aren't wallpapers but I have a lot of them.

I've uploaded some of them on my webshots album - http://rides.webshots.com/album/559808865fIjIKA . Total 78 of them (on webshots). I have 1000s of them on my PC.

Edited by DKT27

Nice to see a fellow Opeth fan. Black Rose Immortal FTW! I have no idea how they got the stamina for that but it is awesome.

Here is mine:

Posted Image

Nice to see a fellow Opeth fan. Black Rose Immortal FTW! I have no idea how they got the stamina for that but it is awesome.

Hehe :) You can say that again

This is mine.. EDIT: Link ... started and tried to put in the dock and all of the extras.. but this is the working desktop as it stands without extra tools that would be representative of what I am doing at the time.. Description below the image explains it all.. if you hit the download button you can view it full-size. Still feel weird posting it..

Edited by heath28m

Really really cool... what dock have you got there below?

Thanks. It's Rocketdock (Vistablack skin) and the icons are from Black&white elegant icon set (these can be found at rocketdock.com)

@Heath28m

Nice one you got there too :rockon:

Edited by nivrid05

Here's mine for today:

Thanks to Haantjuh for some of the ideas on this screen

post-23431-125929254295_thumb.jpg

@nivrid: I wonder why do you need the big clock and date on desktop when you have it in taskbar? What is exactly its extra value? Otherwise I like your desk...

@nivrid: I wonder why do you need the big clock and date on desktop when you have it in taskbar? What is exactly its extra value? Otherwise I like your desk...

I used it because I hardly used the taskbar :) (Was on Autohide)

I used it because I hardly used the taskbar :) (Was on Autohide)

I asked it from nivrid

It's my screen I can do what ever I want to it, lol. Kidding aside, it has something to do with me being near sighted ... if only I can have a way of removing the time and date on the taskbar I would do so for i don't have any use for it. Peace out!

Update:

Thanks manpe for bringing this up, I just found out that the time and date can be disabled on the taskbar properties lol dumb me :frusty:

Edited by nivrid05

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Let's keep this thread alive folks!!!

here is mine from my laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate :tooth:

Posted Image

EDIT: You may also take a look at my gallery from one of these have a few things.. IF I find the time I should have more coming soon. Edited by HX1

LOL.. Love it.. have you figured out Conky yet?

I am stuck figuring out compiz :lol: ... what does Conky do?