Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 15

jalaffa

replace patched exe with original, non touched exe and patch again without "disable update" option

• Replies 95
  • Views 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Master-Tee said:

after using pawel97 patch ( IDM 6.28.x Patch @addhaloka ) and check "disable update" option , i couldn't connect to IDM server even site too and couldn't do updates manually too from the program interface.
i checked hosts file but didn't find any related server there , how could i fix it ?! , i want to connect to idm site so i could download latest update from it's server

Checking for updates working fine for me.
The only assumption - previously you used some repacks or blocks network manually? After some repack, I get two blocking network for IDM (by differently methods), which had to be deleted manually after uninstalling the repack.

T3rM1nat0Rr3
9 hours ago, Master-Tee said:

and check "disable update" option , i couldn't connect to IDM server even site too

Unless I got it wrong:
Checking will disable.

Un-checking will enable.

Check out the IDM Batch Script 2017 — yet another new solution to fix IDM, by sledge101:

On 6/17/2014 at 2:13 PM, dcs18 said:

"Updates & Credits"

(4th July 2017) Thanks to sledge101:

For his IDM Batch Script 2017 to prevent IDM from calling home.

(3rd July 2017) Thanks to tomm:

For updating his ESET blocking guide on how to prevent IDM from calling home.

(2nd July 2017) Thanks to Undertaker:

For updating his creative Adguard fix on how to prevent IDM from calling home.

(26th June 2017) Thanks to Dukun Cabul:

For his Internet Lock tutorial on how to prevent IDM from calling home.

(20th June 2017) Thanks to Hamanokaito:

For updating his Registry Permission fix to prevent IDM from calling home.

(19th June 2017) Thanks to sledge101:

For his anti-DNS spoofing concept to prevent IDM from calling home.

(14th June 2017) Thanks to A.lemane:

For his cFosSpeed trick to prevent IDM from calling home.

Master-Tee
19 hours ago, xanax said:

replace patched exe with original, non touched exe and patch again without "disable update" option

after setup updating and restoring original exe file and uncheck "disable update" option ..
Didn't work ... :(

16 hours ago, addhaloka said:

After some repack, I get two blocking network for IDM (by differently methods), which had to be deleted manually after uninstalling the repack.

may be i tried to use some other patching method to prevent annoying pop up fake serial message but i don't remember what exact one i did..what is the two blocking methods?! so i could fix it manually

• 2 weeks later...

Some updates from bubbada and Dukun Cabul:—

On 6/17/2014 at 2:13 PM, dcs18 said:

"Updates & Credits"

(13th July 2017) Thanks to bubbada:

For his .REG files which inserts all the IPs into COMODO Firewall added to Tip # 12, at the main post above.

(13th July 2017) Thanks to Dukun Cabul:

For his instructions on how the Kaspersky firewall should be configured.

(4th July 2017) Thanks to sledge101:

For his Generic IDM Batch Script 2017 to prevent IDM from calling home.

(3rd July 2017) Thanks to tomm:

For updating his ESET blocking guide on how to prevent IDM from calling home.

(2nd July 2017) Thanks to Undertaker:

For updating his creative Adguard fix on how to prevent IDM from calling home.

(26th June 2017) Thanks to Dukun Cabul:

For his Internet Lock tutorial on how to prevent IDM from calling home.

(20th June 2017) Thanks to Hamanokaito:

For updating his Registry Permission fix to prevent IDM from calling home.

(19th June 2017) Thanks to sledge101:

For his anti-DNS spoofing concept to prevent IDM from calling home.

(14th June 2017) Thanks to A.lemane:

For his cFosSpeed trick to prevent IDM from calling home.

Dukun Cabul
45 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Some updates from bubbada and Dukun Cabul:—

Thanks for the post, but my first configuration was wrong .....I'm gonna update the configuration in that link ;)

EDIT

Done.

The post already edited with the new configuration

• 7 months later...

Any trial resetter bat files that removes the Fake serial key popup? I use trial reset from github, its working well for more than 1 year but a month ago I was stupid to click register option and getting annoying fake serial popups now.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:16 PM, harvolarva said:

Any trial resetter bat files that removes the Fake serial key popup? I use trial reset from github, its working well for more than 1 year but a month ago I was stupid to click register option and getting annoying fake serial popups now.

Never mind. I ran IDM AIO 2018 file by @Dukun Cabul and all fixed. Thanks Mr Dukun.

46 minutes ago, harvolarva said:

Never mind. I ran IDM AIO 2018 file by @Dukun Cabul and all fixed. Thanks Mr Dukun.

You just THINK it was fixed! It could pop-up at any time with fake serial, even with Trial Reset. Now only the stupid can think that fake serial is removed. :)

57 minutes ago, BTJB said:

You just THINK it was fixed! It could pop-up at any time with fake serial, even with Trial Reset. Now only the stupid can think that fake serial is removed. :)

Thank you the smart guy for enlightening :)

So if IDM AIO 2018 by Mr Ducun don't work for long time, is there anything else that can trial reset and not show fake trial popups?

Dukun Cabul
15 hours ago, harvolarva said:

So if IDM AIO 2018 by Mr Ducun don't work for long time, is there anything else that can trial reset and not show fake trial popups?

You can try IDM_AIO_2018 v1.8.0.5
The most powerful IDM Activator and Trial Reset Tool that I've ever tried (promo :lol:)
Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /file/90i8p183lpsydal/IDM_AIO_2018_v1.8.0.5.rar
Password: nsane

15 hours ago, harvolarva said:

i find this one work better

4 hours ago, Dukun Cabul said:

You can try IDM_AIO_2018 v1.8.0.5
The most powerful IDM Activator and Trial Reset Tool that I've ever tried (promo :lol:)
Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /file/90i8p183lpsydal/IDM_AIO_2018_v1.8.0.5.rar
Password: nsane

Thanks. So far trial reset by your older tool has worked great. I have restarted PC 4-5 times and there was an IDM update(build 7). No fake license popup yet.I hope this lasts forever lol.

4 hours ago, BioHazard said:

i find this one work better

I used this tool, the github trial reset tool I mentioned above is a copy of this one. I trial reset every 20 days when 'you have only 10 days' popup comes. It works well but if you use register option or inserted fake license key, you'll get fake license popup and you can't remove fake license popup even if you reset again. It was a big mistake on my part. But Dukun's tool's reset has fixed it, temporarily or permanently I don't know yet. I hope it is permanently fixed :D

4 hours ago, harvolarva said:

Thanks. So far trial reset by your older tool has worked great. I have restarted PC 4-5 times and there was an IDM update(build 7). No fake license popup yet.I hope this lasts forever lol.

I used this tool, the github trial reset tool I mentioned above is a copy of this one. I trial reset every 20 days when 'you have only 10 days' popup comes. It works well but if you use register option or inserted fake license key, you'll get fake license popup and you can't remove fake license popup even if you reset again. It was a big mistake on my part. But Dukun's tool's reset has fixed it, temporarily or permanently I don't know yet. I hope it is permanently fixed :D

It's a permanent fix :) 

getting fake serial number warning

Snap2.png

I would use this tool to remove serial and reg info, disable your antivirus first.

I used it many times before, and reapply the trial reset.

kQTgrgM.png

FjRY02A.png

O4WU1mx.png

then use the trial reset

IDM Serial & Registration Remover

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6748032/Internet.Download.Manager.6.xx.AIO.rar.html

IDM Trial resetter
Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6748422/_opensource__IDM_trial_reset.rar.html

Thanks for the cool tools BioHazard. I have downloaded it, I will use it if I get fake license popups again.

Archived