• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Dukun Cabul said:

@sledge101

You can try IDM_AIO_2017  .......... if you got the ball :D

I always do... Oh! i got 2 balls mate. :lol:

Updated Feedback:    This is working good as cleaner and a deleter. Let me finish mine using your base script as the model as u usually do nice batch scripts.  The difference of yours are the following:

1.  No recreation of 2 keys (CLSID EMPTY KEYS responsible for deactivation and blocklisting of key used especially when you open idm or restart idm the 2nd time around)

2.  Permanently disable autoupdate registration key detection and nagging

I usually used subinacl for 3264 but now will try using setacl adapted from xanax approach but we are not using anymore process monitoring or rtkf. I will be using blocker and restoration even for newbie can handle it. :) Will incorporate that in the script with labels for additional options to users.  

hamanokaito

Update Fix.

* Remove Restore Permission REG and Backup

* If you use my fist fix. You need run Restore Permission REG after run file backup reg to restore registry. This fix just block child key.

* If  you still fake key, just run 2nd you will got it.

Important: I mod code of @Dukun Cabul , use code block of @xanax  and my code.

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode[?]: /#!VcMBBTSa!zSQIxnd7Q5b2g3ut6GTpMR4Qfj4TtwceVgx4sgmnE4I

P/s: How to use. Don't need guide.

39 minutes ago, mrmohammed said:

i tried this .. it's working

but after some minutes get fake registration again :(

yes it will when you open it for the 2nd time,  it lacks a few code ... its a very good cleaner but has no blocker on the script.

Dukun Cabul
1 hour ago, mrmohammed said:

i tried this .. it's working

but after some minutes get fake registration again :(

That script must be used together with IP/Domain blocking ;)

In other word that's not a standalone activator -_-

Please check this OP

Undertaker
On 6/25/2017 at 7:21 AM, Undertaker said:

Users of Adguard method, if some of your download is blocked by the filter lists, you will have to create an exception for the site(limited to IDM only).

Fixed. ;)

Adguard Tutorial updated with addition of an exception filter rule to allow for seamless download through IDM without de-activation.

mrmohammed
1 hour ago, Dukun Cabul said:

That script must be used together with IP/Domain blocking ;)

In other word that's not a standalone activator -_-

Please check this OP

ohh Ok i tried your batch with old method windows Firewall but still not working. so i was thinking it will work now :D

3 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Fixed. ;)

Adguard Tutorial updated with addition of an exception filter rule to allow for seamless download through IDM without de-activation.

The credits duly updated. F3h9xqz.gif

P.S. if Volume Serial Number is changed to 0000-0000 then IDM will create one CLSID subkey {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

20 hours ago, ashish1989 said:
On 5/10/2017 at 3:59 PM, dcs18 said:

"Installing Greenify (Donate) On Privileged (ROM-integrated) Mode"

Bro but what about xposed based features

ATM, the Xposed Framework is available only for older ROMs up to Lollipop — I'm running the latest Nougat (shall post a tutorial once Xposed Framework is made available.) ;)

Undertaker
1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

Undertaker has updated his tutorial by making a provision for downloading IDM from the official site without fear of deactivation — check out his tutorial for details on the exception filter used for the same:—

Hey, this is not what I did. That was already possible.

The latest update deals with IDM not downloading because of Filter lists subscribed to by the user(rare case).

For e.g. If there is a filter in English Filter List of Adguard which prevents specific connection to usercloud and other sites, it would have blocked downloads for IDM also from that site,earlier. The following was the original issue:-

On 6/25/2017 at 7:21 AM, Undertaker said:

Users of Adguard method, if some of your download is blocked by the filter lists, you will have to create an exception for the site(limited to IDM only). :(

But with the latest exception filter rule added, it has now been assured that no other filter lists, would block IDM downloads.

I just went by your own description:—

4 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Fixed. ;)

1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

Undertaker has updated his tutorial by making a provision for downloading IDM from the official site without fear of deactivation — check out his tutorial for details on the exception filter used for the same:—

ashish1989
1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

ATM, the Xposed Framework is available only for older ROMs up to Lollipop — I'm running the latest Nougat (shall post a tutorial once Xposed Framework is made available.) ;)

Sir I have exposed installed with active framework

I am on 4.4.4 kitkat

I Have followed all ur steps and have got privileged mode which u have shown above

IS there any need of xposed based features or not

Undertaker
26 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

I just went by your own description:—

But that was not what I meant, let it be.

2 hours ago, xanax said:

P.S. if Volume Serial Number is changed to 0000-0000 then IDM will create one CLSID subkey {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

True. If you change the serial key to alphanumeric  --> would result to an obvious encrypted garbled key.   for numericall nulled 000 to the one you posted.

However, i adapted your setacl blocking method script if you dont mind  as previously am using subinacl but the process is more or less different from yours.  Mines just cant recreate keys anymore and only blocks the idm keys specifically but  other programs clsid are retain....plus you can use any serial or random dummy key without resulting to regeneration of an encrypted garbled key or 000000 key in registry. As you dont need the scansk but retain the tvfrdt. Lastly,  Optional to use anymore RTKF and can saves the idm clsid key for restoration back in a text file. Then you just need copy your idm clsid log file to the restore batch script . Then goes back to trial nagging mode.

If specific scansk value, which point to 6DD... key, is not imported and tvfrdt key retain new keys will be generated after date forwarding, but looks harmless because then not set MData value in garbled key with Model & Thread values.

I remove tvfrdt and import scansk so it will not create again some new garbled keys in registry in near feature

13 hours ago, xanax said:

If specific scansk value, which point to 6DD... key, is not imported and tvfrdt key retain new keys will be generated after date forwarding, but looks harmless because then not set MData value in garbled key with Model & Thread values.

I remove tvfrdt and import scansk so it will not create again some new garbled keys in registry in near feature

yes,  your right.  

Addendum However, if you still dont block the parent keys, it will received fake nagging issue with or without the branch keys generated. 

After a week of testing, I think it's time for a small update on ESET blocking guide. Neater guide, put sections of the guide in Spoiler).

Added how to download IDM installers & updates via official site site's IP address (credit to @Undertaker for telling me to find out this).

Even there's one empty CLSID key, it doesn't effect my activation.

OHryYn1.png

13 hours ago, ashish1989 said:
14 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Sir I have exposed installed with active framework

I am on 4.4.4 kitkat

I Have followed all ur steps and have got privileged mode which u have shown above

IS there any need of xposed based features or not

The Xposed-based Features on Greenify have the highest possible privileges and if available on the ROM, should be given preference before the Privileged (ROM-integrated) Mode (which is second-best.)

ashish1989
21 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

The Xposed-based Features on Greenify have the highest possible privileges and if available on the ROM, should be given preference before the Privileged (ROM-integrated) Mode (which is second-best.)

So can u plz provide which are the steps and settings should be followed

I Have root+boost(xposed) mode but when I go through xposed based features I dont know which settings to choose from

Can u plz tell me what to do now in detail so that I can take maximum benefit of greenify

Well, since I do not have the Xposed feature available to my ROM, this is gonna be on a blind-lead-blind basis — just use brevity to improvise as and when required (it's is turning out more difficult than writing a tutorial, for me):—

1. Keep the latest Greenify .apk ready (there's a 1 % chance that you could need it.)
  2. Navigate to Settings >> Security >> Device administrators >> Greenify Automator >> (if the box is checked, un-check the box) >> Deactivate this device administrator >> OK (ensure visually that the Greenify Automator >> is indeed deactivated.)
  3. Navigate to Settings >> Security >> Apps with usage access >> Greenify >> (if it's set to On) >> Permit usage access >> (disable) >> (ensure visually that Greenify >> is now reflected as Off.)
  4. Navigate to Settings >> Accessibility >> Greenify - Automated Hibernation >> (if it's set to On switch it to Off) >> OK >> (ensure visually that Greenify - Automated Hibernation >> is now reflected as Off.)
  5. Restart the system
  6. Run Titanium Backup Pro
  7. On the Backup/Restore tab, select and hold the (red) Greenify entry >> Convert to user app (don't interrupt the Processing — depending on the speed and/or configuration of your device, it could take some time)
  8. Restart the system
  9. Run Titanium Backup Pro again to check the (previously red) Greenify entry — if successfully converted to user app., it should've have turned white (anything — but red.)
  10. Navigate to your Xposed Installer, to activate (enable) your Greenify module.
  11. Restart the system
  12. Run Greenify — your Working Mode will now reflect as Xposed instead of Privileged (ROM-integrated)
  13. Configure your copy as per your requirement

6 hours ago, tomm said:

Even there's one empty CLSID key, it doesn't effect my activation.

OHryYn1.png

Yep, the empty CLSID key is no longer harmful for the latest methods of fixing IDM — have even stopped deleting this key now (just doesn't matter, anymore.) ;)

Generic IDM Batch Script 2018 v1.02018

-> customize it whatever you like.;)

INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER 6.X BATCH SCRIPT 2018
-----------------------------------------------

This is a set of IDM batch scripts which will help you register your IDM.
The batch scripts has been tested using the version 6.2 to 6.3 previous build
including the latest one.

Disclosure:
- for personal, educational use only.
- Not for resale, if you like the software , please buy it!
- All credits goes to authors for their contirubtion and hardwork.

Whats new?

- some minor changes in the batch code to be enable to use the internal IDM
upgrade inside the program

Noted by:  SLEDGE101
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows support:  ALL
Released on: April 2018
OS used and tested: Google Chrome 53 X64 and Firefox 59.0.2 X64
IDM extension: Tested working
Other third Party softwares used:  Thrash Reg Software (Freeware Edition), SetACL.exe
IDM Software used:  Retail exe and internal updater inside a fully activated IDM
REquired Batch files needs SETACL.exe inside the same directory.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL OF YOUR IDM ?
=======================================
# If you used other patches or reg hack/blocker , you need to reset/restore first using their own tool.
# If you used my previous generic batch files, then just used the latest IDMRESETTER.bat (run in admin mode) first.
- Uninstall IDM using windows uninstaller in FULL MODE.  When asked to restart, do it.
- After restart, use the ffg:
a.  Run the IDMCLEANER.bat in admin mode ( Run as)
b.  Run the ThrashReg application, go to X86 and X64 and look for the following Invalid CLSIDs and Empty CLSIDs
c.  Remove those invalid and empty CLSIDs

INSTRUCTIONS
============
1.  Make sure you have no IDM remnant traces of IDM lefotover files. If you are sure then
    you can proceed to #2. Otherwise follow the HOW TO DO A CLEAN INSTLALL OF IDM? first.

2. Install IDM. When asked to restart, do not restart.
3. A registration box will be provided/asked.
3. Fill your registration details and enter a blocked/random key. (Sample key:  xcupJ-ishhb-95v8L-ne6wh ). Do not Click the register button first!
4. Turn off internet connection then click the register ok button now.
5. A dialog form will tell you that it cannot connect to IDM servers. Just click ok
6. IDM program will open and provide you a 2 week update notice and IDM will open automatically.
7. Run IDMREGFIXER.bat in admin mode. Turn on internet connection.
8. Download a file using IDM and let it complete ( sample link: http://www.cfos.de/cfosspeed-v1026.exe) , if a fake serial dialog occur, just ignore it.
9.  You may also want here to click the check update IDM program if you want to update to latest version
10. If it detects the latest version and ask you to update, you can do so and update it.
11. Let the update finish and updated IDM will re open back ( A new update clsid will be created here.)
10. Close IDM.
11.  Run IDMRESETTER.bat in admin mode.  After that Wait for about 5 seconds.
12.  Run the IDMREGFIXER.bat again in admin mode.
13.  Open IDM and check license as well as download a file.
14.  Done.     

FOR FUTURE UPDATE VERSION
=========================
- Using the same batch file, start STEP  #9 AGAIN then complete the steps to 14.

-SLEDGE101
pass:

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived