[Personal Giveaway] KTS 91 days code [PC | Mac | Android]

SlimRock

• Replies 778
  • Views 69k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Guys! I want to point out my concern about the Giveaways which are being shared/given in this thread. We should only share/sponsor those legit Giveaways for which we own the key/license instead of sharing of keys received from other Giveaways! IMO Sharing of Giveaways keys from other Giveaways and creating a liking thread is not so good & To force someone to like the Giveaway post is the abuse of like button! it's not a Giveaway at all. I have plenty of keys for different products which I can pass to any nsane member, rather than re branding them as Giveaway as I've got them from free Giveaways! ;)

There is an urgent need to standardize the Giveaway process by making simple Terms to take part in Giveaway viz. Age on Forum & Active Post Count (Minimum AOF = 3+ months, Active Post Counts = 50+ (no.'s can be discussed)).

If someone really wants to share the Giveaway keys then he can share it in nsane Giveaway Section! :think:

I think the use of the like button to take part of this giveaways is just for giving better reputation to the user who gives away the key, but I don't think there is a better way to make a list of nsaners interested on it.

Sorry Guys! I want to point out my concern about the Giveaways which are being shared/given in this thread. We should only share/sponsor those legit Giveaways for which we own the key/license instead of sharing of keys received from other Giveaways! IMO Sharing of Giveaways keys from other Giveaways and creating a liking thread is not so good & To force someone to like the Giveaway post is the abuse of like button! it's not a Giveaway at all. I have plenty of keys for different products which I can pass to any nsane member, rather than re branding them as Giveaway as I've got them from free Giveaways! ;)

There is an urgent need to standardize the Giveaway process by making simple Terms to take part in Giveaway viz. Age on Forum & Active Post Count (Minimum AOF = 3+ months, Active Post Counts = 50+ (no.'s can be discussed)).

If someone really wants to share the Giveaway keys then he can share it in nsane Giveaway Section! :think:

I think the use of the like button to take part of this giveaways is just for giving better reputation to the user who gives away the key, but I don't think there is a better way to make a list of nsaners interested on it.

@sanjoa! :duh: pay Attention!

To force someone to like the Giveaway post is the abuse of like button!

okey if all of you think like this suggest a better option...........

comments will flood this thread and also difficult to maintain

maybe some option like poll section??

okey if all of you think like this suggest a better option...........

comments will flood this thread and also difficult to maintain

maybe some option like poll section??

polling? I have already pointed about poll like section but no one paid attention! Ask the MoDs, Try your luck & let us know! :P

As far as flooding of thread is concerned, for every giveaway we can create a new Giveaway topic in chat-bar section with a link in this thread sharing the info about the new giveaway! ;)

Next Giveaway from my side. It will be Cyberlink PowerDVD 13 Ultra Upgrade Key from PowerDVD 11/12 .

It will be announced on 30/12/13 around 21.30 IST.

Why not to open a subsection in giveaways for this subject (legit giveaways) and to put each giveaway in a separate topic?

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7 [1-Year License] Lucky draw!

3 Nsaners will get ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7 License for 1-Year from Today

(License Valid till 28-12-2014) in this Lucky draw..

Just comment below or Like the post..Your name will be added to Lucky draw List..

Rules for the Lucky draw:

1) Any New Member registered after the announcement of this Giveaway will not be allowed to participate in the draw.

2) Member should have post count of 25+

3) No Entries will be added after 31st Dec Morning 9.00 AM IST

The name of the Winner will be announced in The Eve of 31st Dec as a Gift of New Year... :fun: :fun: :fun:

Members Name for Lucky Draw [ESET NOD32 Antivirus]:

1. emgrs

2. HALiD

3. kakuro

4. hfhzuwcp

5. blazeblaze456

6. grtrocks

7. Yorel

8. F3dupsk1Nup

9. gren

10. evan12

11. rach

12. front360

13. donkey-girl

14. aks

15. slimrock

16. STEEL

17. brain_death

18. NexusG

19. rasbridge

20. Nikdut

Entries are now closed... Winner will be announced in the Evening.. :)

All the Best for all of the participants.. :fun: :fun: :fun:

Archived