Total Uninstall 6.8.0

jalaffa

I have no firewall installed

I just disconnect internet and open TU and enter the key

TU doesn't accept !!

It says disable the firewall !!

solution?

did you had third party firewall, windows firewall rule for TU ?

no, nothing!

Same here, I use the files of knowledge and look the video, I do all steps, and when try open TU, delete license.dat

also I do all steps of iih1 but not work

Any idea?

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no firewall installed

I just disconnect internet and open TU and enter the key

TU doesn't accept !!

It says disable the firewall !!

solution?

did you had third party firewall, windows firewall rule for TU ?

no, nothing!

Same here, I use the files of knowledge and look the video, I do all steps, and when try open TU, delete license.dat

also I do all steps of iih1 but not work

Any idea?

If you can't register TU 6.8 with no Internet connection, it's mean there are keys still exist, therefore delete all these keys >>> http://s22.postimg.org/fpgawhk1t/trush_Reg_Tuins6_8.png

and try to register with NO internet connection and don't run TU 6.8 with Internet connection.

give it a try.

PS: edit and remove all blocked tu in your Host files, Firewall etc

eg:

0.0.0.0 martau.com0.0.0.0 total-uninstall.com127.0.0.1 martau.com127.0.0.1 total-uninstall.com

Remove all lines in your hosts files all to do with NO Internet connection

After install TU6.8 don't run it yet, just exit, run trashReg see those >>> http://s22.postimg.org/s5d0q8ddt/tu_6_8key_x64.png

If there is keys deleted then do Register

Done

Great effort @nanoman.

for those who failed to register,don't forget TURN your AV/Antimalware OFF while installing TU. After that, clean your temp folder to remove unknown .exe ( forgot the file name) that might be Martau spying your security setup such firewall,AV,BB etc.

cheers :wub:

​I wonder if Martau is reading this topic? Maybe they changed the ip's you blocked to new ones.

He can certainly do that on the new update, but not in this version. I am actually expecting him to do that, or implement additional anti-cracking measures in the next release. That is what he does: he spends more time making TU more difficult to crack, instead of spending more time improving and adding new features to TU.

Please Read Me First :P

First Of All I'm Not Kaspersky User Just Playing Inside Vmware

I'm Not Sure If The Following Will Affect In Any Way The Over All Protection Provided By Kaspersky Internet Security Since In This Example We Have To Uncheck Perform Recommended Actions Automatically When Ever We Want To Use TU Online To Enable PromotNotifications

We Need Experts Opinions Here (Hardcore Old Kaspersky Users ) To Clear ThisPoint So Feedbacks Warmly Welcomed

How to Prevent Total Uninstall From Calling Home Using
KasperSky Internet Security 2015
Setting > Protection > Firewall > Configure Applications Rules
In Trusted Group Right Click On " GAVRILA MARTAU " Choose Details & Rules >Network Rules Tab
Now Right Click on Each One Of The 3 Default Rules & Set To Promot For Action & Save
By Default All Total Uninstall exe Files Signed By " GAVRILA MARTAU " Will Inherit Same Network Rules Action Wich is Promot For Action
image.png
image.png
When You Want TO Use Total Uninstall
Settings > General > Under Interactive Protection
Uncheck Perform Recommended Actions Automatically
image.png
Now You Run Total Uninstall With Net ON > Popup Windows Will Apear Asking You To Choose Action To
Allow Or Block Total Uninstall From Accessing Net > JUST IGNORE > Don't Press Any Thing & Continue Using TU
image.png
After You Finish Using Total Uninstall You Can Enable Again Perform Recommended Actions Automatically Functionality Again ..

Wiped out TU 6.3.4 portable ,really completely with trasreg etc. ,reboot etc. What more to do before its totally wiped out of my system ??

Using ESET-firewall and not going to delete it, just for mr.Martau !!

Sorry, but I give up,maybe later a solid (portable) will do the job,just as the 6.3.4-portable !!

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232937-how-to-activate-total-uninstall-680-and-use-with-internet-connection/

i no people are going to hate me but works just fine and fast

u people lol

Hello Knowledge, could you make your "Location" shorter please, it goes right into the text making your message unreadable. Thanks.

​I wonder if Martau is reading this topic? Maybe they changed the ip's you blocked to new ones.

when will we have to worry about this a year from now? the serial that leaked was the 1st one in like a year ..Anyways I'm not blocking any specific ips for this app my firewall just blocks whatever they decide to call out and mine works great . :lol:

Seems Martau has done a number on Interactive FW though by adding https ips ... When I tested it with ESS FW I got to work in Interactive mode But the Popup just stay there tell i rebooted. WFC at lest you can close the popup on that one without making a rule . How is everyone enjoying there FW Popups this morning? :D

knowledge-Spammer

when will we have to worry about this a year from now? the serial that leaked was the 1st one in like a year ..Anyways I'm not blocking any specific ips for this app my firewall just blocks whatever they decide to call out and mine works great . :lol:

Seems Martau has done a number on Interactive FW though by adding https ips ... When I tested it with ESS FW I got to work in Interactive mode But the Popup just stay there tell i rebooted. WFC at lest you can close the popup on that one without making a rule . How is everyone enjoying there FW Popups this morning? :D

no Popups for me lol i did it the right way

no Popups for me lol i did it the right way

For me ether you must not be using and interactive FW ? ESS and WFC you can turn interactive off and with TU you want get popups . The best way to use TU with interactive FW is just switch it off interactive when using TU and switch it back on when done . for ESS this is the best way.

knowledge-Spammer

think i said key not need if u have License.dat and Program Options for people geting it says ''a windows firewall prevent TU

november_ra1n

Activation Total Uninstaller Pro v 6.8.0 - Via Local Security Policy [Working Alongside Windows Firewall]

1. Run cmd file as Administrator.

Block_TU (.cmd)

: Create a policy netsh ipsec static add policy name="Block TU"      : Add Actions  netsh ipsec static add filteraction name="Block" action=block      : Create a filter netsh ipsec static add filter filterlist="Total Uninstall" srcaddr=me dstaddr=50.28.84.142netsh ipsec static add filter filterlist="Total Uninstall" srcaddr=me dstaddr=50.28.102.160    : Add rules netsh ipsec static add rule name="Total Uninstall" policy="Block TU" filterlist="Total Uninstall" filteraction="Block"      : Include policies  netsh ipsec static set policy name="Block TU" assign=y

Turns Off policy

: Turns off policy   netsh ipsec static set policy name="Block TU" assign=n

Delete a Policy

: Deletes a policy   netsh ipsec static del policy name="Block TU" 

Download Link to Block/Unblock TU (.cmd):

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1TTQEYWH/Block_TU_0.rar_links

2. Download & Install

Credit: YSF [ru-board] for the script & nanoman earlier instruction]

Just Make Sure You're Not Already Blacklisted If So First you Have To Clean Your System From Total Uninstall Traces/Rules/Hosts/Files/Reg/etc ... //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232641-total-uninstall-680/page-2?do=findComment&comment=857166

I have tested above method working alongside WF, failed with Kaspersky 2015 not sure about any other Firewalls.

[Portable] Total Uninstall Pro v6.8.0

1.Make sure Before using this portable Run Block_TU cmd file as Administrator.2. After that you can use Pre-Activated Portable Edition v6.8.0

Download Link:

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1SXKJZMS/TUPortable.rar_links

==========================================================================

Redemption Song | Playing For Change

knowledge-Spammer

bob marley nice song

november_ra1n

tested

1.Make sure Before using this portable Run Block_TU cmd file as Administrator.
2. After that you can use Pre-Activated Portable Edition v6.8.0

3 works just fine with net on or off my end

funny thing is its reg with my name on Pre-Activated Portable Edition v6.8.0 i say this as i use Shadow Defender and never let regfiles on my pc but somehow files on my pc with Shadow Defender now thats mad Shadow Defender not do as it say lol did not stop unwanted changes. but that said all working fine

if u have the program working just download Pre-Activated Portable Edition and use just as is

no need for Via Local Security Policy if u have the program working with your name

Activation Total Uninstaller Pro v 6.8.0 - Via Local Security Policy [Working Alongside Windows Firewall]

1. Run cmd file as Administrator.

Block_TU (.cmd)

: Create a policy netsh ipsec static add policy name="Block TU"      : Add Actions  netsh ipsec static add filteraction name="Block" action=block      : Create a filter netsh ipsec static add filter filterlist="Total Uninstall" srcaddr=me dstaddr=50.28.84.142netsh ipsec static add filter filterlist="Total Uninstall" srcaddr=me dstaddr=50.28.102.160    : Add rules netsh ipsec static add rule name="Total Uninstall" policy="Block TU" filterlist="Total Uninstall" filteraction="Block"      : Include policies  netsh ipsec static set policy name="Block TU" assign=y

Download Link to Block_TU (.cmd):

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/19OHZRZH/Block_TU.rar_links

2. Download & Install

Credit: nanoman

Just Make Sure You're Not Already Blacklisted If So First you Have To Clean Your System From Total Uninstall Traces/Rules/Hosts/Files/Reg/etc ... //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232641-total-uninstall-680/page-2?do=findComment&comment=857166

I have tested above method working alongside WF, failed with Kaspersky 2015 not sure about any other Firewalls.

1.Make sure Before using this portable Run Block_TU cmd file as Administrator.2. After that you can use Pre-Activated Portable Edition v6.8.0

Download Link:

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1SXKJZMS/TUPortable.rar_links

==========================================================================

Redemption Song | Playing For Change

Excellent work by nanoman and yourself....Two of nsanes finest :rolleyes:

YEEEEEEES!!!! Finally OK !!!

After many days hard work and ( big) headache, working perfect !!!

ESS on ,always using the cmd-file first.

I also block internet with ESS and with cmd-file, no problems so far , just uninstalled trashreg with it, GREAT !!!

btw, do I have to block internet with ESS too, or unregistered again , if not using ESS ????????????

All of you do too much noise for nothing! Total Uninstall don't deserve so much attention from us.

If Martau is so worried about keeping away his program from being cracked... it's ok! From my side, he could wash his head with it.

As long as I have other good alternatives like Revo Uninstaller Pro, or,Soft Organizer, I will not pay attention to Total Uninstall.

knowledge-Spammer

All of you do too much noise for nothing! Total Uninstall don't deserve so much attention from us.

If Martau is so worried about keeping away his program from being cracked... it's ok! From my side, he could wash his head with it.

As long as we have other good alternatives like Revo Uninstaller Pro, I will not pay attention to Total Uninstall.

Revo Uninstaller Pro can be cracked to ? but yes i no what your saying :D

Hi Chatman, you just can not compare Revo with TU.

TU very muuuuuuch better then Revo ,with Revo very much "leftovers" after uninstalling.

What do you think, I did so much work, and took the headaches for nothing,to make my TU finally working ???

As long as we have other good alternatives like Revo Uninstaller Pro, I will not pay attention to Total Uninstall.

Revo Uninstaller Pro can be cracked to ? but yes i no what your saying :D

knowledge,

I don't understand what do you want to say. Please, use English language. :)

Hi Chatman, you just can not compare Revo with TU.

TU very muuuuuuch better then Revo ,with Revo very much "leftovers" after uninstalling.

What do you think, I did so much work, and took the headaches for nothing,to make my TU finally working ???

Pete 12,

I think it was a matter of ego problem. And about leftover files... don't be so sure that TU clean everything.

I don't say that, only to write something bad about TU. It's the reality that TU left behind files, as Revo. Maybe not so many, but... there are remaining files. When I got TU 6.4.1 version, I've cheked about remaining files with FileLocator Pro. There were remaining files. Also, CCleaner found remaining registry entries. That's all about!

Both methods presented here by our FRIENDS @november_ra1n and @nanoman worked!

Forgive me @november_ra1n but I give my preference to @nanoman method.

Once more we "fooked" Gravila Martau . He is very, very sad today. Heard he is considering whether to kill

himself with a rope or jumping from a high bridge.

Long live nsanedown and nsane.forums !! :king:

november_ra1n

I think it was a matter of ego problem. And about leftover files... don't be so sure that TU clean everything.

I don't say that, only to write something bad about TU. It's the reality that TU left behind files, as Revo. Maybe not so many, but... there are remaining files. When I got TU 6.4.1 version, I've cheked about remaining files with FileLocator Pro. There were remaining files. Also, CCleaner found remaining registry entries. That's all about!

No one of Uninstaller clean %100 same as any Anti-Virus softwares but TU detect and clean more efficient than any other software. If i rank them personally:

Number 1: TUNumber 2: RevoNumber 3: Others

However i got use to run registry cleaner such as CC after delete any program with TU and once a week regular maintenance.

My intention here not start argument about OS or Antivirus softwares not Uninstaller, the end of the day you should use whatever best and efficient or whichever suits you rest of your life.

PS: Martau Gavrila is excellent coder alongside his software but he is a paranoiac about about his software getting pirated at the same time he charge too much about his software majority people can not afford.

For example the code we have been sharing here cost $99.99 per year,!

No one of Uninstaller clean %100 same as any Anti-Virus softwares but TU detect and clean more efficient than any other software. If i rank them personally:

Number 1: TUNumber 2: RevoNumber 3: Others

However i got use to run registry cleaner such as CC after delete any program with TU and once a week regular maintenance.

My intention here not start argument about OS or Antivirus softwares not Uninstaller, the end of the day you should use whatever best and efficient or whichever suits you rest of your life.

PS: Martau Gavrila is excellent coder alongside his software but he is a paranoiac about about his software getting pirated at the same time he charge too much about his software majority people can not afford.

For example the code we have been sharing here cost $99.99 per year,!

november_ra1n,

There's no doubt about your good intentions.

Archived