jalaffa

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Runs here on my system Windows 8.1 x64 with all updates

But it still calls out just like my installed version does

gATYagm.png

whats the difference will it let you block it when a firewall calls out?

VERY IMPORTANT :-

Don`t know if already was said, but when using method posted by @nanoman ( tab 9 / Post 178 --» //www.nsaneforu...l-680/?p=858699 ) you must write all those orders / commands in the same language of your Windows, otherwise it fails. !

Mine is Win 7 x64 with ESET Nod32 AV- v.8.0.304.0 and and Windows Firewall

Cheers
Jofre

@evgenikox, i noticed that a loader is packed inside the portable.exe which then launches total uninstall.

i tried to look up the release blog, and it requires me to login google first.

can you shed light on any special feature provided by the repack?

nanoman's Way is good and it looks like it could be done in a simple batch file..."netsh ipsec" commands

just need to script it.....this would make life great for every one....going to take some time ...for me that is....any one up yo it.... :D

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739550%28v=ws.10%29.aspx

The problem I always face with TU with is always the same as trying to use it with any interactive firewall that the https links can still call out and give a popup. Ive used IPSEC for many programs its OK but it does have its faults because it blocks the whole domain. The problem with most Firewalls they don't have and optian to turn popups off for individual programs . The only program I find so far that can do this is Windows 8 Firewall Control. I have a interactive FW with popups turned off for stuff that I let Windows Firewall block automatic or by rules . I don't need IPSEC I can even go to TU homepage and TU works fine . ;)

knowledge-Spammer

nanoman's Way is good and it looks like it could be done in a simple batch file..."netsh ipsec" commands

just need to script it.....this would make life great for every one....going to take some time ...for me that is....any one up yo it.... :D

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739550%28v=ws.10%29.aspx

The problem I always face with TU with is always the same as trying to use it with any interactive firewall that the https links can still call out and give a popup. Ive used IPSEC for many programs its OK but it does have its faults because it blocks the whole domain. The problem with most Firewalls they don't have and optian to turn popups off for individual programs . The only program I find so far that can do this is Windows 8 Firewall Control. I have a interactive FW with popups turned off for stuff that I let Windows Firewall block automatic or by rules . I don't need IPSEC I can even go to TU homepage and TU works fine . ;)

Windows 8 Firewall Control very good program i like it a lot nowdays

it is already done here

well how did i miss that "Hellow" good stuff thanks bro......

@evgenikox, i noticed that a loader is packed inside the portable.exe which then launches total uninstall.

i tried to look up the release blog, and it requires me to login google first.

can you shed light on any special feature provided by the repack?

No info for this release, from the author.

Evgenikox, tried your solution in Win7 x64 , working perfect, have to switch off internet with ESS !!

Looks very good this time, rebooted, still registered,uninstalled Trashreg with it ,went perfect !!

I think this is the final solution for TU, only; dont forget ;internet off with ESS !!

Will try to block TU with ESS, then starting TU with internet on !

Evgenikox, tried your solution in Win7 x64 , working perfect, have to switch off internet with ESS !!

Looks very good this time, rebooted, still registered,uninstalled Trashreg with it ,went perfect !!

I think this is the final solution for TU, only; dont forget ;internet off with ESS !!

Will try to block TU with ESS, then starting TU with internet on !

Try to block with Block_TU (.cmd) from the post of november_ra1n #215 >>

evgenikox, on 01 Nov 2014 - 16:31, said:

Total Uninstall Pro 6.8.0 Portable by KloneB@DGuY [x86/x64]

Thank you evgenikov.

1. 64 bit portable crash just from the beginning

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: TP.exe

Application Version: 6.8.0.200

Application Timestamp: 544b4178

Fault Module Name: TP.exe

Fault Module Version: 6.8.0.200

Fault Module Timestamp: 544b4178

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000000000000b57f

OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 62d2

Additional Information 2: 62d23c6920e3725a0fdba5c8e8f4e569

Additional Information 3: acfe

Additional Information 4: acfeb8d1e38ba9fc0ab17a6a5f282813

Mt4mCC.png

2. Do not care about VirusTotal but when Kaspersky flag Dangerous.Object.Multi.Generic i will listen carefully cause Kaspersky does not flag false positive most of the time unlike every other virus engines.

ZGFrsd.png

Not only Kaspersky found it dangerous

522nrll.png?1

i also got it work on W7 x64 + ESS block rule

18934.png

Not only Kaspersky found it dangerous:

this is expected, as a loader is included in the portable. what it does is to trick TU into thinking there is no AV-Firewall,and allow offline activation.

Note you still actually need to block TU.

If you are like me and prefer no branding of the repack blog and won't mind using installed version,

download the loader here (credit: ru-board), & use 3C_ Via copy and replace reg file as described from #215

copy over the reg files then edit the Program Options.xml <RegName> to your liking

Then put loader to TU dir, and only open TU through loader.

Not only Kaspersky found it dangerous:

this is expected, as a loader is included in the portable. what it does is to trick TU into thinking there is no AV-Firewall,and allow offline activation.

Note you still actually need to block TU.

If you are like me and prefer no branding of the repack blog and won't mind an installed version,

download the loader here (credit: ru-board), & use 3C_ Via copy and replace reg file as described from #215

copy over the reg files then edit the Program Options.xml <RegName> to your liking

Then put loader to TU dir, and only open TU through loader.

player,

Yes, this is expected, as the loader is there. I've posted the screenshot, just to show that more other Anti-Virus programs don't... ”love it” too much.

And very strange, my Norton Security said nothing about.

it is already done here

Same problem for me because my Win7 (x64) is in Portuguese Brazilian language, so instead of " Block TU 680 " I have to write " Bloquear TU 680" instead of "Deny connections" I have to write "Negar conexões",etc...etc...

Succesfull tried to block TU with ESS,starting TU with internet on and no other "tricks" !

Just set your rules for this TU in ESS and your done , only starting the program, and working fine ( tested in Win7x64 ) !!

This is the best solution, till so far, to make this program working with ESS !

evgenikox,my respect for this very good job,appreciate !!!!

Same problem for me because my Win7 (x64) is in Portuguese Brazilian language, so instead of " Block TU 680 " I have to write " Bloquear TU 680" instead of "Deny connections" I have to write "Negar ligações",etc...etc...

i am very surprised there is such limitation in the bat file. did that really not work on your W7 that you are rewriting it to Brazilian?

@Player :

In English doesn`t work because my System is in Portuguese language and he doesn`t understand English ...! :P

Seems to me to use the loader you can only use it for uninstalls you don't have to do a reboot for.. If you do a reboot uninstall and TU loads on reboot you will become unregistered when TU detects you have the program blocked . The loader needed to be were it runs off Tu.exe all the time . So if using this method Id be careful about uninstalling anything that needs reboot If I had a rule in my FW.

:dance2: Now a lot easier using the batch file , here called «Block_Tu»

Download Tu6.8.0 + Key + Crack :--» (and follow Readme Files )

Includes Registry Trash Keys Finder 3.9.2.1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- ........... https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- ................................. /files/0FIFRFAE/__Total_Uninstall_6.8.0___Key___Crack_0.rar_links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tested and working : - Win7 x64 and Windows Firewall

Should work for all .

How to :

1. Install T.U.6.8.0. with net off;

2. Register on any name with the key --» included ;

3. Close program.

4. Copy all files on folder "crack" into installation program and "Replace all existing files"

5. Apply .batch file --» Block_TU

6. Connect to Net and open program --» Stays registered !

Done! Enjoy & Be Happy !

:dance2: :dance2: :party: :dance2: :dance2:

Cheers

Jofre

And this one is the best --» With this one, you can also use Kaspersky Internet Security or Eset Smart Security or any other Antivirus. From now on, no more the AV`s have interference with registration of Total Uninstall 6.8.0.

Just install and that`s it ! --» done and ready to use.

Total Uninstall Pro v.6.8.0 Repack by KpoJIuK

Download :

Site :- ........................ https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- ........................... /files/DDKGTSJE/Total.Uninstall.v6.8.0_(_Repack_by_KpoJIuK_)_0.rar_links

This Repack version includes :

= Silent install English version : / S /ENG

= Silent installation of Russian version : / S / RU

= Silent installation of Ukrainian version : / S / UK

Also I added a batch_file named "Block_TU" .

How to - (NET OFF ) :-

1 = Install Antivirus of y / preference ;

2 = Uninstall previous Total Uninstall version & Clean System Including orders you posted in Host File and AV Firewall.

3 = Use Registry Trash Keys Finder and delete all keys --» WinLicense 1.x

4 = Install Total Uninstall 6.8.0 (Repack by KpoJIuk) ;

5 = Apply (Click on ) JUST the file « Block_TU » - ( forget all the other files provided ) ;

6 = Connect NET . Surprise...!! - it`s working !!! :)

7 ? =» IT`S DONE !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine is Win7 x64 with Eset Smart Security 8.0.304.0 and Total Uninstall 6.8.0 Registered ( ... and stays with Net On )

:dance2: :dance2: :party: :party: :dance2: :dance2: :tooth:

Archived