Total Uninstall 6.8.0

jalaffa

Activation Total Uninstaller Pro v 6.8.0 - Via Local Security Policy [Working Alongside Windows Firewall]

Just Wanted To Say That Credits For Writing This Particular Script/Cmd Belongs To YSF/Ru-BOard

& Ofcourse Special Thanks To november_ra1n For The Guide :showoff:

:lol:

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Just Wanted To Say That Credits For Writing This Particular Script/Cmd Belongs To YSF/Ru-BOard

I have forgot the add YSF [ru-board] for script I was in the middle of rush, thank to remind me i have done now.

Somebody tested the program already, by uninstalling some program ??

Let us know how it does the job, please...

evgenikox was right! Soft Organizer is a good alternative.

Tested in VM. Works fine.

Did someone already TESTED the program, by uninstalling a program ?????

Let us know,please..........

If all went well, then it should be easy to insert the cmd-file into the program-set-up, I mean starting the program without clicking on the cmd-file first.

This cmd should start first,before opening TU.

This prevents mistakes by opening the program without the cmd-file first............

I've found that by using Reg organizer and everything file finder that both TU and Revo can leave file and reg entries on some uninstalled programs.....I often wonder if they purposely stall the programs complete self uninstall to prove *they work*.

Corrected my earlier post I of course meant nanoman and nov-rain....But Ponting is a great guy her too.

Lol,i am him :P

BTW,almost all of my posts don't contain any medicine for the software,since i don't know much about reverse-engineering and like to pay for good software :D

I told you. I was uninstalled few apps in virtual machine. Works fine.

The simplest way to install tu is:

1. Disconnect internet, install TU, register (with serial posted by november_ra1n), close app and reconnect internet.

(If you have firewall allow access to tu.exe)

2. Run "Block_TU.cmd" (posted by november_ra1n, also)

3. Done!

Worked fine, the latest simplest way to get TU 6.8.0 Pro. Posted >>> by NRa1n

+1 YSF/Ru-BOard and november_ra1n.

I told you. I was uninstalled few apps in virtual machine. Works fine.

The simplest way to install tu is:

1. Disconnect internet, install TU, register (with serial posted by november_ra1n), close app and reconnect internet.

(If you have firewall allow access to tu.exe)

2. Run "Block_TU.cmd" (posted by november_ra1n, also)

3. Done!

Just a litle... big question... What are you doing if your Windows Firewall is off? As maybe you know, if your Anti-Virus has a Firewall(like Norton/Kaspersky/ESET) these AVs stop WF when are installed.

If I turn ON WF and stop Norton Firewall, I will be buzzed a million times by Norton that I've stoped his Firewall.

And, to be honest, I trust more in Norton Firewall than in WF.

As I said in a previous comment today, if I must choose between TU and stoping Norton Firewall, I will... search for another uninstaller.

By the way! Soft Organizer 3.5.1 gave me a very good impression, even better than Revo.

What are you doing if your Windows Firewall is off? As maybe you know, if your Anti-Virus has a Firewall(like Norton/Kaspersky/ESET) these AVs stop WF when are installed. No mather if you cut internet, or you're online, you get a BIG FAIL!!!

Testimonial

when TU detects any popular antivirus firewall (maybe by searching process name), eg. Eset Smart Security

it will mandate response from martau server before activating your copy

however, if lesser-known/custom firewall is used, and all outbound connections initiated by TU back home are blocked, you should be able to activate it offline

i.e. TU will give up calling home but let you activate, probably for the benefit of doubt

For loyal ESS users, this mean they must buy a license from martau until arrival of new medicine. I appreciate martau's effort in protecting their software but this time they went too far. I'd have prefered them to just mandate online access to verify key instead of threatening users to either forgo-ing their firewalls or buying their products.

As I said in a previous comment today, if I must choose between TU and stoping Norton Firewall, I will... search for another uninstaller.

By the way! Soft Organizer 3.5.1 gave me a very good impression, even better than Revo.

Yes, this is logical decision.

Especially when you have good replacement for uninstaller.

If I cannot activate TU because I am using a 3rd party firewall, then I will ask myself this simple question: Which software is more important to me?

a ) A software uninstaller that I only use occasionally to remove unwanted softwares? Or...

b ) A software firewall that offers real-time protection everytime I connect to the internet.

I think the decision is simple.

If I cannot activate TU because I am using a 3rd party firewall, then I will ask myself this simple question: Which software is more important to me?

a ) A software uninstaller that I only use occasionally to remove unwanted softwares? Or...

b ) A software firewall that offers real-time protection everytime I connect to the internet.

I think the decision is simple.

Lemme think :think:

55799044.jpg

:troll: :p

55799044.jpg

:troll: :P

Hahahaha!!! Of course it is preferable to have both. Unfortunately, Mr. Martau took that choice away from some of us, for his own benefit. :lol:

knowledge-Spammer

55799044.jpg

:troll: :P

Hahahaha!!! Of course it is preferable to have both. Unfortunately, Mr. Martau took that choice away from some of us, for his own benefit. :lol:

and we win

5Kft39c.jpg?1

I Understand how everyone must feel

2BqEz7G.jpg

But I would expect no less from Martau :)

2BqEz7G.jpg

Yes, same here. I cannot wait to see what surprise he has for us on his next update.

It is just unfortunate that not all of us can share the same joy of victory against Mr. Martau because I can see that there is still a few others who cannot activate the current version properly.

does this version work on our old windows XP ? Anyone tried it out?

If You Have No 3rd party firewall Software Then You Can Just Do The Following Note Free Version Will Do Just Fine
Download sphinx-soft Firewall Control For Windows Xp
Stable 6.1.9.53
Prerelease Beta 6.4.21.47
Then

2BqEz7G.jpg

steven36,

Who is frustrated? If some of us, we decided not to waste more time with Total Uninstall does not mean that we have any frustration.

And as a sincere advice, I think it would be better for you to let to claim the victory, those who really contributed in puting Martau to bite the dust.

If I liked one thing to november_ra1n, is his modesty. Think about that, please!

Archived