Total Uninstall 6.8.0

jalaffa

For you guys that can not Register try to boot into "safe mode" (do not use block hostfile etc when you do it)

Windows 8.1 x64 safemode (not working with internet connection for me)
6dx3q1.png

In phisical machine not worked here, even in Safe Mode.

What message do you get?

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used Trashreg etc. rebooted ,installed without internet, tried to register and then this blody Firewall-warning pops up again. Simply impossible to register it with internet off!

If you switch it on, your key is not valid ( because this key is blacklisted !!)

In other words; just impossible!!

What did I do wrong ?????

Status Update:

w0jJ28J.png?1

TT

Installed on my PC,not VM, without ESS firewall and OFFLINE (no need for safemode, just disable network). When I try to block in Windows firewall, detect it and reset registration so I reinstalled ESS with interactive mode and bingo, but DO NOT apply any rule, just let him till close TU :naughty:

Enlight me... what you mean by ”ESS”? You talk about ESET ?

Edit: I got it! ESET Smart Sec.....

Status Update:

TT

Installed on my PC,not VM, without ESS firewall offline. When I try to block in Windows firewall, detect it and reset registration so I reinstalled ESS with interactive mode and bingo but DO NOT apply any rule, just let him till close TU :naughty:

yes same problem i use to have with WFC now just using WF but I got everything in advanced set to block inbound , outbound and nothing gets trough unless i make a rule lol .

For you guys that can not Register try to boot into "safe mode" (do not use block hostfile etc when you do it)

6dx3q1.png

What message do you get?

In Safe Mode without internet, I got this... A firewall prevents total Uninstall to validate online your license.

In Safe Mode with internet, I got... The order is not valid.

Now, before to try again in Safe Mode, I will delete Windows Firewall rules. Also, I will delete ”Block” rule from Norton Firewall.

Working metod in windows 8 x64. (for windows firewall control users)

1. Install Total unistall 6.8.0 (with or without network)

2. boot into safemode and enter key (if fail run trash-reg)

3. boot normal and go to WFC - select "Medium filter" or "high filter" profile

Edit: if you use WFC notification and it ask if you like to block/allow/block for now TU, if you click "block" TU will be deactivated.

6dx3q1.png

What message do you get?

In Safe Mode without internet, I got this... A firewall prevents total Uninstall to validate online your license.

In Safe Mode with internet, I got... The order is not valid.

Make sure to Remove all TU rules from host/firewall, reboot to "safe mode" without network,

Enter key (run trash reg if failed)

Edit: if it still fail, then -> uninstall TU - Trash reg - Ccleaner.

What metod are you guys use to block Total unistall internet connection?

Control Panel - > Firewall - > Advanced Settings )

create a rule for outbound connections ( New Rule ... - > Custom - > Next -> All Programs - > Next - > Next ->

Local IP- address : anyone Remote IP- address

-> Add -> IP-address range : 50.28.84.141 to 50.28.84.143 ->OK

-> Add -> IP-address range : 50.28.102.159 to 50.28.102.161 -> OK

-> Next -> Block connection - > Next - > Next -> Name : Total Uninstall -> Finish

But when i start Tu it gets deactivated.

yes same problem i use to have with WFC now just using WF but I got everything in advanced set to block inbound , outbound and nothing gets trough unless i make a rule lol .

I am using THIS METHOD for 6.3.4 (run with admin rights) to block after install and register, and I have very long full instruction as alternative, but after I noticed change in TU which return application to trial i am in waiting now.

I am using THIS METHOS for 6.3.4 to block after install and register, and I have very long full instruction for this, but after I noticed change in TU which return application to trial i am in waiting now.

This how mine is set and it works for me

GUb5yOV.png

november_ra1n

Can anyone who successfully register and able to use with internet connection on upload those files below:

"License.dat" >>>> c: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 6 \ "Program Options.xml" >>>> c: \ ProgramData \ Martau \ Total Uninstall 6 \

Thanks in advance. I need this files experimenting if i could produce Portable Edition also this files can make activation easier for those people having trouble to activate.

here are my steps:

Full uninstall previous TU and clean registry with TrashReg

Remove any firewall blocking rule in Windows firewall and (in my case, uninstalled ESET Smart Security coz detect it), host etc

Disable network devices and stay offline

Install TU v6.8.0 and register with the key provided by november_ra1n (big thanks to him)

If you using windows firewall, DO NOT block TU, TU detect Windows firewall block, must be offline use (I don't know about WFC)

Next I reinstalled ESS (internet on) and didn't made any rule for TU, just set it on interactive mode and when you run TU and ESS firewall ask you to allow or block, just ignore it while TU is runing

P.S.

TU will detect any blocking rule with Windows firewall and ESET Smart Security firewall

Can anyone who successfully register and able to use with internet connection on upload those files below:

"License.dat" >>>> c: \ Program Files \ Total Uninstall 6 \ "Program Options.xml" >>>> c: \ ProgramData \ Martau \ Total Uninstall 6 \

Thanks in advance. I need this files experimenting if i could produce Portable Edition also this files can make activation easier for those people having trouble to activate.

here you go

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/4e6bc6eb

I checked my settings and noticed that "outgoing connections:" is missing. Why is that?

I checked my settings and noticed that "outgoing connections:" is missing. Why is that?

mine is under properties in advanced .

I have copied from my virtual machine the folder C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6), and the folder C:\ProgramData\Martau\Total Uninstall 6 and saved them in my phisical machine.

Here are the files about you spoke.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/52705c7f

november_ra1n

I have copied from my virtual machine the folder C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6), and the folder C:\ProgramData\Martau\Total Uninstall 6 and saved them in my phisical machine.

There are the files about you spoke. If you need them, I can upload.

Thank you brother i have already taken from steven36 upload.

I have been experimenting on Vmware with WF however old method does not seems to work in my end any more i have no wonder Martau lock that door:

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/195194-total-uninstall-professional-634-fix-instructions-portable-repack/

I then tried to add Fuken portable replacing files and adding

No success either!

knowledge-Spammer

just add Program Options and License.dat to were u installed the program fixed now tested thanks to

steven36 for the hand

with internet on and not blocked with firewall yet but we need somethin to block it

november_ra1n

Wow .... Missed lots Of Fun Here :P Btw Thanks Ra1n For The Key ....... :)

Lol ok would you go back your amazing topic and if you could achieve to activate and produce instruction how we activate this with WF! As i have mentioned old workaround does not seems to work in my end.

No success either!

No Bro it Works But Now Game Changed For Now If We Create Block Rule of Any Kind It will Nuked

for Me Now working WFC Medium Filtering (same as steven but He Uses WF Only ) So When It Asks For Net Access Just Don't Close Notification if Notify enabled on High & Don't Select Any Of The Options , I think Same Applies To any Other FW Brand AKA Interactive Mode .

All Install ,Copying activation Backup Files (Mine From Vmware ) , Done Online ..

So This Way software Keeps In Connecting State Not Failed ......

I found the problem. Martau changed TU that check rules from windows firewall. After successful registration I still keep my internet connection disabled. Then after I set rule in Windows Firewall and start TU then program goes into Trial mode because of firewall rule. So, if you have rules in Hosts or Advanced Windows Firewall you lost registration. :)

I don't know another way for blocking except antivirus. You have to try security programs. Most of Windows 8 haven't because they have Windows Defender. :(

I found the problem. Martau changed TU that check rules from windows firewall. After successful registration I still keep my internet connection disabled. Then after I set rule in Windows Firewall and start TU then program goes into Trial mode because of firewall rule. So, if you have rules in Hosts or Advanced Windows Firewall you lost registration. :)

I don't know another way for blocking except antivirus. You have to try security programs. Most of Windows 8 haven't because they have Windows Defender. :(

If you set your Windows FW to block both ways no need to make TU rules or any rules for that matter for anything unless you need to allow something or allow/block something .

november_ra1n

No Bro it Works But Now Game Changed For Now If We Create Block Rule of Any Kind It will Nuked

for Me Now working WFC Medium Filtering (same as steven but He Uses WF Only ) So When It Asks For Net Access Just Don't Close Notification if Notify enabled on High & Don't Select Any Of The Options , I think Same Applies To any Other FW Brand AKA Interactive Mode .

All Install ,Copying activation Backup Files (Mine From Vmware ) , Done Online ..

So This Way software Keeps In Connecting State Not Failed ......

Is there any way to create medium filtering rule for specific application rather than turning all application to medium filtering with WF. I do not use WF in my real machine do not have much knowledge about it.

I bet someone from martaudotcom reads all this :yes: :guns: :smoke:

I am sure Martau will make TU free forever after reading your post :lol:

Archived