"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your on a pubic board .. When I was at Appznet I had 1000s of threads and people I didn't like come in them all the time . But if one debated me I didn't sink low and call them names or talk about them . That's just life .

You cannot sink any lower than you already have - just get lost and stop seeking attention.

We don't give a fcuk to what you did on the public floors of AppzNet - just scam, we do not honor Braggarts, here.

Just go away from where you are unwanted, unloved and neglected - blatantly ignored (the world is watching your desperation and ignorance.)

You're using the 'we' word again....Define 'we' :)
Who might you be to demand that? :)
Nobody but I almost always disagree with your opinions, just wanted you to know that you are incorrectly using the word 'we' as in 'all' incorrectly :)

Exactly - nobody!!!

Now, why would I be answerable to a nobody? :)

Because you can't. You'll be screaming troll next, I don't care :).....I will enter your threads or respond to your arrogant posts or comments as and when I please....Remember that and remember there is nothing you can do to prevent me, until the next time I choose to mess with you

Adios!

Feel free to let your failed mini-moderating attempts mess with me anytime, nothing changes - neither does the fire change nor do the scars.

Au revoir.

@Dcs18 can you sent me your PLP configration ???

Yes, my friend.

Can u PM me??

Yeah, I will - as soon as the Troll is laid.

Your on a pubic board .. When I was at Appznet I had 1000s of threads and people I didn't like come in them all the time . But if one debated me I didn't sink low and call them names or talk about them . That's just life .

You cannot sink any lower than you already have - just get lost and stop seeking attention.

We don't give a fcuk to what you did on the public floors of AppzNet - just scam, we do not honor Braggarts, here.

Just go away from where you are unwanted, unloved and neglected - blatantly ignored (the world is watching your desperation and ignorance.)

Nobody but I almost always disagree with your opinions, just wanted you to know that you are incorrectly using the word 'we' as in 'all' incorrectly :)

Exactly - nobody!!!

Because you can't. You'll be screaming troll next, I don't care :).....I will enter your threads or respond to your arrogant posts or comments as and when I please....Remember that and remember there is nothing you can do to prevent me, until the next time I choose to mess with you

Adios!

Feel free to let your failed mini-moderating attempts mess with me anytime, nothing changes - neither does the fire change nor do the scars.

Au revoir.

Calling you out is not mini-moderating, still if you're looking for mod ammo take this: You are rude, arrogant and a attention seeking whore, howz that?

Yes, it is coming especially from a slut who needs to be nipple-fed.

Oh dear, you seem to be both offended and angry. Well I'm off to work, I'll leave you to your ego *strokers* and hope you settle down soon :)

Till the next time.

Guys peace............................................ Please......

You cannot expect peace from Trolls - remember how our Process Lasso Pro tutorial was disrupted, too.

Exactly - nobody!!!

Adios!

Au revoir.

Calling you out is not mini-moderating, still if you're looking for mod ammo take this: You are rude, arrogant and a attention seeking whore, howz that?

Yes, it is coming especially from a slut who needs to be nipple-fed.

Oh dear, you seem to be both offended and angry. Well I'm off to work, I'll leave you to your ego *strokers* and hope you settle down soon :)

Till the next time.

Until next time - shall be waiting eagerly. :smacks lips: :)

image.gifIt's amusing to see how people gets J at one's progress. When one gets popular and gets more attention, peeps tries to sqeeze their brain in which, onwards leads to a endless puzzle.

So, what I suggest is, if you agree - be afirmative.

If you don't - don't try to ignite Alex Jone's conspiracy theories and leave.

You will hardly ever find technical folks, growing jealous - it is almost always the attention-seeking n00bs, who will contribute their 2 cents. :tehe:

Yeah, do customize it as per your own preferences - if you need any further assistance over TeamViewer, please do not hesitate to ask. F3h9xqz.gif

november_ra1n

That will surely solve all the troubles, don't you think!?

jTSnp0.jpg

:D

I am just kidding carry on hard works you have been doing here.!

The works that are done in this forum by members are generic. No one gets paid or have to pay for their works. So, this leads to a conclusion that if you do something and other users like that they will give attention to you on their own. You shouldn't have to do or try to do what you can't do better just to seek attention because those may work on forums that are based on fantacising things, not here.

I feel sorry for the Gullibles who are placing their bets heavily on the hosts - ESET is all set to screw folks who try to block their internet packets, based on servers (update servers and activation servers.) RL8WwPy.gif

Waiting for kantry123's response on the session and his views :rolleyes:

Yeah..yeah...

I'll keep u posted

Ur idea was awesome

U r so nice girl[emoji12]

Regards

@

dcs18

Bro do u know why is this happening in WIN7 MANAGER

Capture.jpg

any help appretiated

@

dcs18

Bro do u know why is this happening in WIN7 MANAGER

Capture.jpg

any help appretiated

That's a Yamicsoft bug - happens (sometimes) when one clicks on a different tab (menu.)

Yamicsoft have been grappling with this bug which pops-up once in a way on certain versions.

Hello IDM Masters, :)

The trial reset of idm is working fine!

I have coded the automatic adding of all IP in Hosts.

I have also coded the registering step.

ERuNSfK.png

But on some OS after few minutes i have the little windows (red arrow on it) telling dm will update every 2 weeks ...

P7OBD12.png

Every time i have this window idm bring the fake serial screen.

My questions are :

1°) Does this mean i missed an ip in Hosts file?

2°) Is it possible to use only Hosts to make it work (i would like to avoid firewall method)

Thanks a lot for your precious time!

Hello IDM Masters, :)

The trial reset of idm is working fine!

I have coded the automatic adding of all IP in Hosts :o .

I have also coded the registering step.

ERuNSfK.png

But on some OS after few minutes i have the little windows (red arrow on it) telling dm will update every 2 weeks ...

P7OBD12.png

Every time i have this window idm bring the fake serial screen.

My questions are :

1°) Does this mean i missed an ip in Hosts :o file?

2°) Is it possible to use only Hosts :o to make it work (i would like to avoid firewall method)

Thanks a lot for your precious time!

Hosts file is a expired contraceptive :o

@dcs18 i have some questions about Windows 8 manager....

1)will it completly disable windows automatic maintenance(including idle maintenance)??

if not is there any otherway around??? only way as of now is using process lasso and keep pc awake

@dcs18 i have some questions about Windows 8 manager....

1)will it completly disable windows automatic maintenance(including idle maintenance)??

if not is there any otherway around??? only way as of now is using process lasso and keep pc awake

The Process Lasso Pro feature mentioned is different - hence, being struck out of the quote.

It is possible to disable Windows Automatic Maintenance, completely (including - Idle Maintenance.) However, Idle Maintenance should be left alone.

What you seek can be accomplished through other ways means, too - however, speaking of Windows 8 Manager:--

Method 1 (this is a more granular method):

Optimizer >> Task Scheduler >> (you may want to use discretion on what you choose to disable at this open Window.)

Method 2 (this is a limited-option method):

Optimizer >> Task Scheduler >> Optimize Task

1°) Does this mean i missed an ip in Hosts file?

No, you did not miss an IP.

However, the hosts is capable of blocking only hostnames - the hosts cannot possibly block IPs

2°) Is it possible to use only Hosts to make it work (i would like to avoid firewall method)

With IDM - it is not possible to use only the hosts. h4CvlGL.gif

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived