"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

You downloaded it from here once and said it dont work but still It works for me see

Still not working ! Only running in the background

T7MVrBx.png

I have followed these steps -

1. Uninstall BID with Revo Uninstaller Pro and delete registry entries
  2. Reboot PC
  3. Install BID and exit installation process without opening BID
  4. Apply RAPT Patch
  5. WFC

Block Rule -

zXZAFZa.png

Allow Rule -

zXU2VHI.png

Not working !

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You downloaded it from here once and said it dont work but still It works for me see

Still not working ! Only running in the background

T7MVrBx.png

I have followed these steps -

• Uninstall BID with Revo Uninstaller Pro and delete registry entries
  • Reboot PC
  • Install BID and exit installation process without opening BID
  • Apply RAPT Patch
  • WFC
Block Rule -

zXZAFZa.png

Allow Rule -

zXU2VHI.png

Not working !

I think in latest versions of Windows firewall control

There isn't any allow rule required

Can u disable allow rule and test ?

I think in latest versions of Windows firewall control

There isn't any allow rule required

Can u disable allow rule and test ?

Also tried that ! Still not working ! Only running in the background

T7MVrBx.png

Also tried that ! Still not working ! Only running in the background

Can u restart ur system and then try, which version r u testing ?

also did u try the 4.2 version works for most .

I had it installed a long time and when I checked it was runing in the background too and I done the above it strated back working for me as you can see from the screen its the very same thing you were trying to download :D

I had it installed a long time and when I checked it was runing in the background too and I done the above it strated back working for me as you can see from the screen its the very same thing you were trying to download :D

It starts working ! :D

Thank you so much Steven36 for suggesting RAPT Patch :)

But how did you track this IP Address ?

T5ycqJY.png

It's also working without blocking any IP through WFC

now what do you say????????????

i say maybe you don't know how to create rules ?

what's ur security setup besides KIS ?

i have only Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 installed. in network rules there are 4 horizontal line named as bellow:

1.IDM Blocking..........Action is Set To "Deny"

2. Any network activity......Action is Set to "Allow"

3. Any Network activity......Action is set to "Allow"

4. Any Network activity......Action is set to "Allow"

WFC is just to block it to keep it from calling home and messing up again ... For along time every-time someone tires to defeat this software BID defeats them :lol:

Also I found another ip that belongs to them

Maybe the software is stuck in 30 days trial mode and you will need to clean it with revo every 30 days . You can try it with a newer one and see does it work as well.

But im going to stick to using a very old one I have that dont have no limitations . ;)

OK, BUT I STILL NEED HELP : :rant:

HOW TO GET RID OF THOSE STUBBORN REMNANTS ? IDM Cleaner.BAT seems not be sufficient.

Sirri, how you did it ?

me, did all steps with net OFF and no need use cleaner.BAT in my case. Just delete key WoWNode within HKCU and HKLM related IDM if exist. Till now IPs block working perfectly and no fake pop up.

cheers

WFC is just to block it to keep it from calling home and messing up again ... For along time every-time someone tires to defeat this software BID defeats them :lol:

Should we also block these IP Addresses ?

HfwEXNj.png

http://traceroute.es.net/cgi-bin/trace?host=bulkimagedownloader.com

Should we also block these IP Addresses ?

HfwEXNj.png

http://traceroute.es.net/cgi-bin/trace?host=bulkimagedownloader.com

No no need only addresses needs blocked for any software are the ones that call out to your computer . If you block 74.50.104.239 it cant call to those other ips no ways .

No no need only addresses needs blocked for any software are the ones that call out to your computer . If you block 74.50.104.239 it cant call to those other ips no ways .

Is Revo Uninstaller Pro best or you prefer another software ?

Is Revo Uninstaller Pro best or you prefer another software ?

Its the best one that there's a fix for anymore I use to use Total Uninstall but since no proper medicine since 2013 .. I uninstalled it a few weeks ago . :)

i have only Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 installed. in network rules there are 4 horizontal line named as bellow:

Hope u have checked(double check) the KIS procedure with the opening post

Still if problem persists, i don't mind having a look over TV (ofcourse only if u r open to the idea)

Hope u have checked(double check) the KIS procedure with the opening post

Still if problem persists, i don't mind having a look over TV (ofcourse only if u r open to the idea)

According to @pekahman, kaspersky causes serious loopback issues ether he needs to block all 22 ips Global Rules , disabling Kaspersky Network function would be out the question here because he uses the suite Kis not KAV.

According to @pekahman, kaspersky causes serious loopback issues ether he needs to block all 22 ips Global Rules , disabling Kaspersky Network function would be out the question here because he uses the suite Kis not KAV.

Time and again we have been saying this that ppl must add all the 22 ips if they want full protection

Also we had a chat earlier how various suites may find a proxy to leak IPs

That's why the caution note in the OP was added 8)

Time and again we have been saying this that ppl must add all the 22 ips if they want full protection

Also we had a chat earlier how various suites may find a proxy to leak IPs

That's why the caution note in the OP was added 8)

Well I know one way he could stop it with without a firewall but i dont want make things to easy for them :lol:

Well I know one way he could stop it with without a firewall but i dont want make things to easy for them :lol:

That's ur wish but i m answering only within the realm of this topic and to the best of my knowledge.

Thats's ur wish but i m answering only within the realm of this topic and to the best of my knowledge.

Thats why i dont explain how to do it , its off topic I'm trying stick with blocking with firewall methods in this topic , If I wanted to explain the other way i would open my own topic. :P

Thats why i dont explain how to do it , its off topic I'm trying stick with blocking with firewall methods in this topic , If I wanted to explain the other way i would open my own topic. :P

I m sure nSaners wud be more than eager to know your method and yes opening ur own topic wud be the best way forward :)

I m sure nSaners wud be more than eager to know your method and yes opening ur own topic wud be the best way forward :)

No I dont have time for it as I said before in this topic I said it once before a while back before this topic opened how you do it ..you snooze you lose . Besides this method is working for me too .. Maybe he could try to block the ips through his internet adepter instead of IDM with his firewall . someone done it with Bit Defender a few pages back and worked for them.

oh come on steve, i want to see your own topic in Guide & Tutorials section :p

oh come on steve, i want to see your own topic in Guide & Tutorials section :P

Im semi retired from the warez scene every now and then I will post something useful to give back what I take but never again will I get back into it like i use to be . If I was to go back too it I would join a warez board were they cant post installers without a fix. I like my freedom from most of 2011 - 2014 I been taking a long break . IDM calling home with host blocks got me kind of back into it around June .

That's ur wish but i m answering only within the realm of this topic and to the best of my knowledge.

One way can to use Peerblock and the 22 IDM Block IP's to it,not try but can work ...., or maybe also with the IPSEC Policy Windows, same not try but why not ....

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived