"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

@maxyyyy

You don't need to block anything, I bet you are facing that error because some common mistake: not running the program thru' the loader.

Once you have it cracked, you should make sure you are always executing the REPT's loader, instead the regular program's executable. Otherwise, the uncracked version will be used. So, just editing the original program's shortcut path and pointing it to the loader, should fix your problem.

When I test in and XP SP3 VM I got it to register easy . When I test in Windows 8.1 Real computer not so easy he forgot to add a lot of his checks in this version . But the loader still dont pass one of the checks .

Really you just caught him with his pants down was all. :P

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell that to someone that cant prove your wrong, but its not even worth my time to upload a video to to do it .. Why do you think everywhere stop posting the loader long ago? Some of us know how to use cracks

Maybe you are talking about a %100 functional crack issue? If that's the case, I already commented the full working "feature" for me was the one about downloading that specific HULU's video, since I only tested it for that purpose. What's the sense about telling me you can prove me the contrary? I didn't made my comments with you in mind, but just to aid a member which had a particular question. And since that issue is solved for him now, it's kinda nonsense doing futile dissertations regarding irrelevant matters, at least for myself I mean.

I dont even know if Team REViSE crack work but I do know silence / REPT was in RES is no longer cracking for awhile JW has not cracked this in a long time if they want it cracked right they should go about it the right way at a crackers forum and see if they can get it done.

The situation you describe could be present across any targets, and since crackers are human beings as well, they only do what they can or want; but time, talent/effort, and wishes they might have, form part of their lives too. And what you say about doing a crack request is fine, so you or anybody else are free to do it so, if think that's necessary.

your just a tester like me who can cause just as much stuff stop working by telling what you know as what you can get working . Are you going crack it and fix it stuff when you cause stuff to get broke?

So you think my presence here or any other warez related forums, is solely to keep "secrets" about programs' workarounds to myself? I don't think that would be much of a productive presence, neither I like it. %99 of times cracks get defeated, is not because me mentioning some workaround in public, I'm not that important or notorious you know. Hopefully, someday I will have the immense power of making this or any other program, to keep working or to cease doing it; isn't the case so far.

Regarding the loader's functionality under Win.8, that's precisely the OS I used yesterday to do a last simple test, and it didn't supposed a major effort than under Win. XP. It was working as well for the purpose, so if you a believer person, you can take it as a real miracle if you want. :lol: I bet you will keep giving me precious answers, but this situation has gone clearly off-topic so far, I wouldn't ruin this great topic anymore with our discussion.

@maxyyy

You can try to get it with IDM, allowing its "download panel" temporarily detects "XML" files and selecting the ones matching a subtitle file. Then, you can use the great "Subtitle Edit" tool, to convert them into a common subtitle format as SubRip.

Regarding the loader's functionality under Win.8, that's precisely the OS I used yesterday to do a last simple test, and it didn't supposed a major effort than under Win. XP. It was working as well for the purpose, so if you a believer person, you can take it as a real miracle if you want. :lol: I bet you will keep giving me precious answers, but this situation has gone clearly off-topic so far, I wouldn't ruin this great topic anymore with our discussion.

I didn't say nothing about functionality ..I said the loader misses a check witch you fail to mention at all .. Do you know it even exist ? ..If your going to be a leakier of information at lest do it right. :)

The teams you were testing for must had to do a lot repacks in that era.. because you even missed one check you got it functioning.. but still the loader dont work for one important check anymore

You tell everyone about a loader that misses a check but you fail to help them with the check ..i found the reason why they never posted it no more.

There's one solution to the check and there's one workaround ... Can any one guess the check ?

After all this topic is not about how to use cracks .. Its about how to avoid internet related checks ..Witch some reason you have not found yet or not said yet.

So you think my presence here or any other warez related forums, is solely to keep "secrets" about programs' workarounds to myself? I don't think that would be much of a productive presence, neither I like it. %99 of times cracks get defeated, is not because me mentioning some workaround in public, I'm not that important or notorious you know. Hopefully, someday I will have the immense power of making this or any other program, to keep working or to cease doing it; isn't the case so far.

I have my reasons for not disclosing much info anymore .

1. I dont get paid to do this .. So I help only my friends.

2. Every one wants to get whatever info they can out of you .. And they try to take credits for it ...Now days most people dont even give credits anymore they post stuff with no nfo ... credits etc

3. People are very disrespectful to both scenes and people who helped the scene . With out the scenes most stuff you never would got to use it for free no way.

Updates & Credits

(23rd August 2014) Just crashed my bike shall be out of action. h4CvlGL.gif

I hope its not too serious and you get better soon. :(

Back to IDM ....

I have been using patched IDM by now, but method presented here by dcs18 looks so much better !!

So I would like to try it ,

The problem is with my EMSISOFT ONLINE ARMOUR firewall. I don't know how to properly set the necessary rules in it

Read first 5 pages of this loooooong thread and didn't find any instructions as to Emsisoft OA.

Can't read all 44 pages though !!

BUT MAY BE THERE IS SOME KIND & HELPFUL PERSON WHO COULD GUIDE ME WITH OA RULES, PLEASE ? :unsure:

Back to IDM ....

I have been using patched IDM by now, but method presented here by dcs18 looks so much better !!

The problem is with my EMSISOFT ONLINE ARMOUR firewall. I don't know how to properly set the necessary rules in it

Read first 5 pages of this loooooong thread and didn't find any instructions as to Emsisoft OA.

BUT MAY BE THERE IS SOME KIND & HELPFUL PERSON WHO COULD GUIDE ME WITH OA RULES, PLEASE ? :unsure:

Here you have the Firewall settings from were you can block IDM :

DWurElu.png

Back to IDM ....

Here you have the Firewall settings from were you can block IDM :

DWurElu.png

It's not that easy AllienForce1. Yes, this works OK for apps that doesn't need internet access, but NOT FOR IDM !!!

I need to block certain IPs - as it was explained in this thread - not the whole prog.

Is there anybody here who applied dcs18's method to Emsisoft ONLINE ARMOUR ???

Just tell me how to block IP's in OA, please. :wub:

It's not that easy AllienForce1. Yes, this works OK for apps that doesn't need internet access, but NOT FOR IDM !!!

I need to block certain IPs - as it was explained in this thread - not the whole prog.

I tried (for you) in VMware this firewall (OA) - I didn`t use it for years ... , but I have to admit that there is no option to block certain IP-s in this firewall , so , if you want to use IDM you have two options :

1. use a patch for IDM

or ...

2. if you want to use dcs18`s method , then you have to change your firewall ... :unsure:

Did u find out the solution to Prevent IDM from Dialing Home ?

Did AlienForce1 workaround worked for u or not?

if u cant block IP's in EOA maybe just get Another firewall as suggested :thumbsup:

I tried (for you) in VMware this firewall (OA) - I didn`t use it for years ... , but I have to admit that there is no option to block certain IP-s in this firewall , so , if you want to use IDM you have two options :

1. use a patch for IDM

or ...

2. if you want to use dcs18`s method , then you have to change your firewall ... :unsure:

Thank you very much, AlienForce1 for your very informative post. It makes my decission quite easy. :)

I've been using Emsisoft Antimalware for years, so after last reinstall of Windows 7 (3 weeks ago) I decided to try Emsisoft's firewall as well. I am not fully satisfied with it, so will rather prefer to change a firewall.

Did u find out the solution to Prevent IDM from Dialing Home ?

Did AlienForce1 workaround worked for u or not?

if u cant block IP's in EOA maybe just get Another firewall as suggested :thumbsup:

1. The solution to prevent IDM from dialing home was proposed by dcs18 ( see post #1 in this thread).

2. I don't exactly know what you mean by AlienForce1's workaround.

At first he proposed to block IDM completely but that advise was useless.

Than he recommended switching to another firewall, and this suggestion I'm going to follow.

3. Ditto.

Privatefirewall worked like a charm in an XP SP3 VM for blocking ips I been looking for something light that worked for xp .

Hi, has anyone successfully use the method with Panda 2015????, this security...is the best on the market. Many thanks! Sorry for bad english. :D

Hi, has anyone successfully use the method with Panda 2015????, this security...is the best on the market. Many thanks! Sorry for bad english. :D

Panda 2015????, this security...is the best on the market. ???? :wtf:

:eek: :rofl: :lmao: :tooth:

Zarko...test and after ....drag a conclusion, y`m a eset user 8 years , but panda 2015 with the new engine is the best ...please test and after laughing. :wtf:

Panda 2015????, this security...is the best on the market. ???? :wtf:

:eek: :rofl: :lmao: :tooth:

Zarko...test and after ....drag a conclusion, y`m a eset user 8 years , but panda 2015 with the new engine is the best ...please test and after laughing. :wtf:

Read http://malwaretips.com/threads/anti-virus-malware-myths-and-facts.23944/ :tooth:

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived