"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All

it looks like :pirate: r winning it :win:

a mere Report to Developers about this F!X shall render null and void everything useless. ;)

You think ? I been around the warez scene since 2006 or 2007 on the internet since 2001 . They not even bothered to update the serials for this program since 2004 . Always there's been some fix that worked . Host blocks had been broke and getting thorough since 2010 people was still using it tell a few months ago as a workaround . If they break this fix it want come cheap they will have to change there protection . Because its always been broke since they invented it.

I been around the warez scene since 2006 or 2007 on the internet since 2001 . They not even bothered to update the serials for this program since 2004 . Always there's been some fix that worked . Host blocks had been broke and getting thorough since 2010 people was still using it tell a few months ago as a workaround . If they break this fix it want come cheap they will have to change there protection . Because its always been broke since they invented it.

IMHO, ATM, Only Ponting can justify your statement as he's the one who knows whether this NeW workaround has been reported 0r not... :lol:

I been around the warez scene since 2006 or 2007 on the internet since 2001 . They not even bothered to update the serials for this program since 2004 . Always there's been some fix that worked . Host blocks had been broke and getting thorough since 2010 people was still using it tell a few months ago as a workaround . If they break this fix it want come cheap they will have to change there protection . Because its always been broke since they invented it.

IMHO, ATM, Only Ponting can justify your statement as he's the one who knows whether this NeW workaround has been reported 0r not... :lol:

Its not new really just it was brought to light here again ..People that were on Appznet along time ago that belong here knows its not new The owner of Appznet told us how block ips to IDM before like back in 2008 .. He had been using KIS 7 to block IPS in his FW . I even had done it before . But back then you had a choice you could ether block in host or you could block in a FW so every one chose to use host blocks . Only thing has changed host blocks dont work . Even if they was to put ban on FW like TU done I got another trick for them . Ether they change there protection or nothing . Updating program is nice but I'm content using and old version If I had too. I done it before because of bugs in the program.

i am here with another thing. my idm is working fine with firewall ip block method. but there is an interesting thing in every ip. please look and see difference:

1. ips suggested by dcs18 are as ..50.22.78.28,50.22.78.29,50.22.78.31,50.97.41.98,50.97.82.44,69.41.163.49,69.41.163.and so on till last ip

but when i put this ips row in KIS 2015 and saved and then after some day it showed like this...

2. 32,50.22.78.28,32,50.22.78.29,32,50.22.78.31,32,50.97.41.98,32,50.97.82.44,32,69.41.163.49,32,69.41.163. and so on till last ip

therefore i see that '32' appears before every ip till last ip. i didn't added this '32' when addind those ips. it automatically added. any suggestion???

i am here with another thing. my idm is working fine with firewall ip block method. but there is an interesting thing in every ip. please look and see difference:

1. ips suggested by dcs18 are as ..50.22.78.28,50.22.78.29,50.22.78.31,50.97.41.98,50.97.82.44,69.41.163.49,69.41.163.and so on till last ip

but when i put this ips row in KIS 2015 and saved and then after some day it showed like this...

2. 32,50.22.78.28,32,50.22.78.29,32,50.22.78.31,32,50.97.41.98,32,50.97.82.44,32,69.41.163.49,32,69.41.163. and so on till last ip

therefore i see that '32' appears before every ip till last ip. i didn't added this '32' when addind those ips. it automatically added. any suggestion???

This has been already asked & answered, see Here ;)

:uhuh: I have no :idea: of reporting to devs :p

Having said that this topic can be seen by all including IDM devs :d better post in Coders Corner :think:

Having said that this topic can be seen by all including IDM devs :D better post in Coders Corner :think:

The topic has been up since June its a little late to post it somewhere else and still the devs not defeated it and it dont matter were you post something at someone will copy and paste it elsewhere unless its private .

Besides were not cracking we just dont like software to spy on us is all, this topic has a lot a different ways to block ips to to different internet related programs . Its not exclusively and IDM topic. :lol:

Besides were not cracking we just dont like software to spy on us is all, this topic has a lot a different ways to block ips to to different internet related programs . Its not exclusively and IDM topic. :lol:

But still the title says

"Prevent (IDM + Other Programs) From Dialing Home"

But still the title says

Yes but many programs dial home that dont require activation at all . I block those too with a firewall unless they dont do data retention. If the developer has weak activation and works by just blocking some stuff that's just a plus . It just saves me from having use a patch of some sort .

Its not cracking its blocking ips you dont have to know how crack to block ips . All you need is and ip sniffer and a firewall and you can block ips . Any its not exclusively just FW you can block ips other ways if you know the other ways .

But still the title says

Yes but many programs dial home that dont require activation at all . I block those too with a firewall unless they dont do data retention. If the developer has weak activation and works by just blocking some stuff that's just a plus . It just saves me from having use a patch of some sort .

Its not cracking its blocking ips you dont have to know how crack to block ips . All you need is and ip sniffer and a firewall and you can block ips . Any its not exclusively just FW you can block ips other ways if you know the other ways .

Any ip sniffer you'd recommend?

But still the title says"Prevent (IDM + Other Programs) From Dialing Home"

Any ip sniffer you'd recommend?

I think WFC should do the job

Just tried to apply this method today (with a fresh install / PC Format ) . . with the KIS15 firewall blocking . . .

1) Used "idman621build9f.exe" IDM Retail installer . . . Exited the program . .

Here did not run the .Bat file ( cause no crack/patch/registration applied since fresh format) .

2) In KIS15 firewall - - Protection - - Firewall - - Configure application rules - - Select "Internet Download Manager (IDM) under TNEC Tab - - Details & rules - - Network rules - - Add - - the all the IP's inserted as described in main post screenshot - - Saved . .

3) Now registered IDM with Name,Surname,Email,License . . .

Problem is that , after 1 hour IDM started flagging the following popup saying registered with fake serial & asking for re-register . . .

10626507_562747773854644_568444487186324

Anyone has faced this problem ? or any solution for this ?

A couple of other KIS users have also hinted at the above.

I think somehow its leaking the IPs.

You can try two things : first and foremost, check the OP again and make sure u followed the guide step by step.

Secondly, try adding this IP 184.173.188.107 as such so that it appears first in the list of IPs

e.g. 184.173.188.107,....and then other 21 IPs.

Has helped those who faced this situation.

Try the above and revert back here with the result. :)

You can try two things : first and foremost, check the OP again and make sure u followed the guide step by step.

Secondly, try adding this IP 184.173.188.107 as such so that it appears first in the list of IPs

For now its got registered somehow . . . but while i click "Check for updates" - - its saying you are having latest version _ _ _ , means IP's not working here

For now its got registered somehow . . . but while i click "Check for updates" - - its saying you are having latest version _ _ _ , means IP's not working here

That simply means ur firewall is not working as it should, its leaking

If ur firewall was set right, it should have displayed this msg when checking for updates

Capture.png

I am afraid but if the above is not showing on ur PC it might get de-registered soon bcoz its leaking the IPs....try the second solution offered in my comment above.

I am afraid but if the above is not showing on ur PC it might get de-registered soon bcoz its leaking the IPs....try the second solution offered in my comment above.

I applied that too. . . same problem . . Even its KIS15 latest build ( released yesterday ) . . . & not facing this sh** problem -_-

How to prevent hitmanpro from auto updating?

Looks like they have very little/no interest in HMP. :console: :console: :console:

Updated post#783 with illustrations on how to upgrade SuperAntispyware manually.

How to prevent hitmanpro from auto updating

can you point out via a screenshot where the option for updating the program is located in the app ?

also just to make sure u want to prevent it from updating or dialing home :think:

Besides Blocking the 21 ips in app rules try blocking 184.173.188.107 like this and it should stop it from leaking

2eq4Scr.png

I applied that too. . . same problem . . Even its KIS15 latest build ( released yesterday ) . . . & not facing this sh** problem -_-

Budyut it's working fine here

With kis 15 previous build..I used to get this prob only sometimes

But frm the yesterday's NEWer BUILD I've haven't got any till now

Pls...do check in firewall settings

That an option should be ticked that

Don't turn off firewall till computer shuts down

Also

A piece of advice disable IDM module auto startup

That will surely help u

if u can't still fix then...I can help u with a teamvier session

Regards

• Matrix locked this topic