"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Hi dcs18! i know that my problem have nothing to do with this thread,but you disable your PM and this was the only way of contact you,i have a problem with Syncovery my version was registered with serial,and well Firewalled (i think) with KIS 2015,but now show me that my trial is over,i tried uninstall with Revo and nothing,see this please

Capture_zps042fe0d2.jpg

I really hope that you can help me,without Syncovery i am lost! thanks in advance!

Hi jack, no problem to stray off-topic on my threads.

The serial used on Syncovery fails after 30 days and it is pointless to firewall it since it does not dial home (KIS can do nothing, about that.)

However, I have developed my own Trial Resetter for the same (without any crack - absolutely clean method) - in case you would like me to demonstrate the same for you, shall enable my PM for a quick TeamViewing session.

Sure! thanks! continue over PM

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How To Block SuperAntiSpyware

Download Link for program : //www.nsanedown.com/?request=12224817

Product Activation Codes (courtesy of iih1 and knowledge) :

http://pastebin.com/X6sxR2NM

The Installation

Proceed with installation as you would, however, two steps require some attention.

• Don't input the product code at the following illustrated screen

image.png

• Don't check for updates just yet, so untick the following options

image.png

• Rest is OK. Just click next until you reach the finish screen.

The Process

• Now its time to register our product (your firewall must allow it to register).Once again updates are to be avoided at this stage. Also notice the program version here.

image.png

• Now its time to create the firewall rules(3 in total) :

IP to be blocked : 216.35.15.152

Program Path : C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe

Block Rule to maintain our product activation

Block.png

Allow Rule for Definition Updates :

Allow_1.png

Allow Rule for Program Update check, here the program path is : C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SSUpdate64.exe

Allow_2.png

• Your product should now be activated and will hold onto its activation status. You can now check for definition updates

image.png

Future Upgrade Builds

• As said before, you can upgrade to future builds without any error message. If you notice, the above illustrations consists of Version 6.0.1128. The illustration below shows that upgrade to Version 6.0.1130 was done successfully while retaining activation. Whenever you get the notification that a new build is available you can proceed normally (the usual next and OK sequence)

image.png

image.png

image.png

I Used 6.0.1128 just for illustrating the upgrade, you can directly install the latest build.

How To Upgrade The Program Manually

• Download the new build/version installer and run it, the following window will appear.

image.png

image.png

image.png

• When you reach this step, just remove the code which the installer itself identifies.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• You will retain your activation even after upgrading the program with the latest build.

image.png

Thanx to iih1, knowledge and duka555 (please forgive me if I missed anyone).

For full reference : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/226394-superantispyware-professional-601110/

You can also check out other products that use this *New Fix/Firewall Method*

p.s. The above method has been highlighted on various occasions, I just assembled and provided illustrations to aid the users

Update : Added steps on how to upgrade the program manually.

Block Rule to maintain our product activation

Block.png

Allow Rule for Definition Updates :

Allow_1.png

Allow Rule for Program Update check, here the program path is : C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SSUpdate64.exe

Allow_2.png
  • Your product should now be activated and will hold onto its activation status. You can now check for definition updates

Why are blocking superantispyware.exe on first step. And, then unblocking it on step 2 ?

Why are blocking superantispyware.exe on first step. And, then unblocking it on step 2 ?

in first step we r creating: Block Rule to maintain our product activation(to prevent it from deactivation or fake serial,that ip checks for serial)

in second we r creating :Allow Rule for Definition Updates (bcoz we want to receive regular definitons updates,don't we)

in third we r creating : Allow Rule for Program Update check (this is to check for newer version/build of this program,notice the program path of this is different)

also all 3 rules must be active in ur firewall at all the tym.

i hope u got the answer to ur ques

still if u have any queries i will be happy to help :)

This setup has woked for me with Outpost Firewall Pro 9.1 for a while now with no Fake serial popup

I'm just using from the ips in page 1 and no problem..

Both your illustrations shall be consolidated and then updated to post # 1 and post # 2, shortly - we appreciate your valuable contributions. uu0vOfR.gif

Hi dcs18! i know that my problem have nothing to do with this thread,but you disable your PM and this was the only way of contact you,i have a problem with Syncovery my version was registered with serial,and well Firewalled (i think) with KIS 2015,but now show me that my trial is over,i tried uninstall with Revo and nothing,see this please

Capture_zps042fe0d2.jpg

I really hope that you can help me,without Syncovery i am lost! thanks in advance!

Hi,sorry for the off-topic dsc18,i tried almost everything to make Syncovery work in trial again,(using portable version,in sandboxie included) and the only thing that i can accomplished was,going back the time in Windows 1 month,the software give me 1 more day to try,so there is any dedicated script or software,for going back the time to launch Syncovery again? thanks to you and everyone who can help me!

Hi,sorry for the off-topic dsc18,i tried almost everything to make Syncovery work in trial again,(using portble verion in sandboxie included) and the only thing that i can accomplished was,going back the time in Windows 1 month,the software give me 1 more day to try,so there is any dedicated script or software,for going back the time to launch Syncovery again? thanks to you and everyone who can help me!

Have just got myself tied-up, with something - shall help you at the earliest. ;)

Hi,sorry for the off-topic dsc18,i tried almost everything to make Syncovery work in trial again,(using portble verion in sandboxie included) and the only thing that i can accomplished was,going back the time in Windows 1 month,the software give me 1 more day to try,so there is any dedicated script or software,for going back the time to launch Syncovery again? thanks to you and everyone who can help me!

Have just got myself tied-up, with something - shall help you at the earliest. ;)

Sure man,when you have a little time,send me a PM,sorry to bother you,and thanks! :)

How to configure bitdefender IS 2015 firewall ? Please help me...

Have made an appeal at post # 5 on your behalf. F3h9xqz.gif

How to configure bitdefender IS 2015 firewall ? Please help me...

You can check out and let us know whether the illustrations at 467 work for you, too. F3h9xqz.gif

Or you can totally block access to all IDM IPs from "Network Exeptions"

Block_IDM_Bitdefender.png

Or you can totally block access to all IDM IPs from "Network Exeptions"

If you totally block access to all IDM IPs - how will you be able to use IDM to download anything? 6HUIPBa.gif

If you totally block access to all IDM IPs - how will you be able to use IDM to download anything? 6HUIPBa.gif

You still can download because only IDM IPs to be blocked. Look at my image above, I only enter all IDM IPs to the list.

Please confirm whether it is working on Bitdefender - so, we can update those screenshots to the main post. yXZVmpE.gif

Please confirm whether it is working on Bitdefender - so, we can update those screenshots to the main post. yXZVmpE.gif

Yes it works bro, I use my method above. Totally block IDM, but it has side effect, you cant access idm website anymore/download idm from official website.

Yes it works bro, I use my method above. Totally block IDM, but it has side effect, you cant access idm website anymore/download idm from official website.

you block IDMan.exe only, right ?

No hes just blocking the ips though his fw though Realtek - Netowrk - Realtek PCIe Family Controller if you used it with a vpn or something or another type controller you have block thorgh it in my case i have 3 different ones mine uses Microsoft and my vpns both uses different ones than that

No hes just blocking the ips though his fw though Realtek - Netowrk - Realtek PCIe Family Controller if you used it with a vpn or something or another type controller you have block thorgh it in my case i have 3 different ones mine uses Microsoft and my vpns both uses different ones than that

I'm not familiar with this kind of blocking but I must learn that thx

Can you please tell me - How did you track domain's different IP addresses ? Any software or website ?

I want to track this Domain -

http://www.vdigger.com/

Domain,as in ur example,is just a single IP.

Your Firewall is the best way to track IP addresses,the process and programpath its associated with.

I use WFC for my needs and its apt at what it does.

U could try the same with your Firewall.

e.g. for vdigger - IP = 69.195.124.72

here if u want to block this domain ur program path will be ur browser. :)

References : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222515-prevent-idm-other-programs-from-dialing-home/?do=findComment&comment=801411

http://who.is/

if u r not satisfied with my answer mayb dcs18 can help u

Domain,as in ur example,is just a single IP.

Your Firewall is the best way to track IP addresses,the process and programpath its associated with.

I use WFC for my needs and its apt at what it does.

U could try the same with your Firewall.

e.g. for vdigger - IP = 69.195.124.72

here if u want to block this domain ur program path will be ur browser. :)

References : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222515-prevent-idm-other-programs-from-dialing-home/?do=findComment&comment=801411

http://who.is/

if u r not satisfied with my answer mayb dcs18 can help u

How to track IP addresses with Windows Firewall ( Windows 8.1) ? I wan't to prevent GetFLV from dialing home

But these websites tracked more IP addresses for http://www.vdigger.com/

aaQtEKX.png

http://traceroute.es.net/cgi-bin/trace?host=vdigger.com&Submit=Trace+It

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vdigger.com%2F

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived