"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Nah, just write the damn thing — always good to have options (more the merrier.)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Nah, just write the damn thing — always good to have options (more the merrier.)

Let's save it for future. :D

7 hours ago, Undertaker said:
7 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Let's save it for future. :D

Ah, I knew it wasn't working — was hoping that I should be wrong. :(

5 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Ah, I knew it wasn't working — was hoping that I should be wrong. :(

Stil not motivated enough to do it. :tooth:

Users of Adguard method, if some of your download is blocked by the filter lists, you will have to create an exception for the site(limited to IDM only). :(

Noticed this yesterday only. But the method in itself is working. :thumbsup:

If you think that's bothersome, you can chose other methods listed in the OP. :)

22 hours ago, dcs18 said:

I keep switching between Adblock Plus and uBlock — while uBlock is good to have as a daily driver, it's during custom filter creation on challenging sites, that the superior logging system of Adblock Plus is employed.

In another couple of hours shall be back to uBlock.

thats good coz in that case u wont miss a thing ^^

Spoiler

but am too lazy 4 that "just using the ad blocking DNS"

39 minutes ago, A.lemane said:

but am too lazy 4 that "just using the ad blocking DNS"

It has its limitations too, which can only be fulfilled by the use of an extension.

Wait till @dcs18 is gonna publish his ad-blocking tutorial. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

It has its limitations too, which can only be fulfilled by the use of an extension.

Wait till @dcs18 is gonna publish his ad-blocking tutorial. :thumbsup:

yep

1 blocking some sites that i rarely use (switching DNS back and forward using hotkeys so its not a problem)

2 some websites still have popups (less then 10% of the usual sites still) witch is obviously why i use popup blocker witch kill 100% of those popup

thats all 4 now "keep surfing & flying like a bird "

On 6/25/2017 at 7:21 AM, Undertaker said:

Users of Adguard method, if some of your download is blocked by the filter lists, you will have to create an exception for the site(limited to IDM only). :(

Better to add this point to your tutorial, as well. ;)

ok, Updates:    further testing with builtin windows firewall with ipsecurity policy enabled on latest build 14,  with my favorite key IDM62...... still working.   Nag confirmed removed in every download /opening of idm  as dcs18 posted( ---> mostly due to the idm browser integration check )....with some trick 

Will post this later.....

browsermovie.jpg

8 hours ago, starsfighter said:

@Undertaker working fine , no problems so far but i have to edit it by luck till it work .

Reveal hidden contents

^$important=app=IDMan.exe

I'm not sure(Infact I think) the way you have modified the rules, it would work. So, be warned you are proceeding at your own risk.

3 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Better to add this point to your tutorial, as well. ;)

Done.

Have also added (Acrylic+WFC) as the primary line of defence. It is working the same way as SimpleDNSCrypt(providing ARP-protection) and it has some nice trick up its sleeves.

Dukun Cabul

Tested on a fresh / clean system

IDM + Internet Lock

Spoiler

IDM_Rule_1.jpg

Download

IDM_AIO.bat

If you wish, with IDM Rule below you will be able to access IDM/Tonec home page and download the installer/setup files from its official links safely

IDM Rule

IDM_Rule.jpg

14 minutes ago, 0bin said:

Adding these 2 rules to Ublock Origin seems to solve the DOM:

ABP can do it in 50% of the rules required by uBlock. :P

1 minute ago, 0bin said:

I don't know what that is, I posted here hoping someone could explain me the exact reason that abc still doing abcabcabcabc, with no end? 

You don't know what ABP is or you don't know the reason of such thing happening? :think:

12 minutes ago, 0bin said:

I don't know why that DOM element, that is it, do that, is not an ads or a XSS, I will have it figure out, is something on Nsane, and I can block abc spanning with Ublock.

Oh k, then the problem is in this script:-

nsaneforums.com/uploads/javascript_global/root_library.js.*.js?*

I wildcarded the portion because I'm not sure if it's common or particular to my session/system.

But if you block that script, you will have an insane time @ nsane

14 minutes ago, 0bin said:

ABP is Adblock Plus?

Yes. :)

3 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Have also added (Acrylic+WFC) as the primary line of defence. It is working the same way as SimpleDNSCrypt(providing ARP-protection) and it has some nice trick up its sleeves.

KOlMSYg.png

3 hours ago, Dukun Cabul said:

Tested on a FRESH / CLEAN SYSTEM

IDM + Internet Lock

ok ive tested internetlock using a contaminated IDM, it will work however, you need to delete or clean "protected" registry keys reference in latest version of IDM . Initially i get the fake key nag issue and found out its in the registry which the reg thrash cleaner may not be able to find(  Cleaner should be updated.  Reg Thrash can no longer find so called protectedkeys ). I had to disable the protection first before deleting it and viola ,,, no more nags using the same key IDM62.....monitored it for recurrence after cold restart then everythings fine.  

Attached link to the video :

Note: sorry havent found any video hosting at the moment yet for direct view:

hXXps://ufile.io/58x3m

change XX --> tt

Image downloading a file --> no nag as per testing :

ilock.jpg

Then tried this one to modify some few settings reopen and open then restarted ... NO nag serial using my fav key IDM62 with updates enabled. See image below. No WF or IPSEC used in a contaminated IDM

idm_with_updates.jpg

2 hours ago, Dukun Cabul said:

Tested on a FRESH / CLEAN SYSTEM

IDM + Internet Lock

The OP and credits duly updated (your tutorial has been promoted to the very top of the first post — right on the Notice.) F3h9xqz.gif

Would've liked you to post your images on the thread — however, this is entirely your wish. ;)

15 minutes ago, 0bin said:

I would like to hear your opinion about my "paranoid" DOM element span :P 

Did your try the following filter:—

nsaneforums.com##.ipsComment_inlineQuoteTooltip.ipsTooltip_top.ipsTooltip

hamanokaito

If use internet lock on win 8 to win 10 you will got high cpu then use this software.

Software block very good but got bug. So i don't like this software.

1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

KOlMSYg.png

That simply means that there is no more a requirement for an Acrylic Tutorial :dance::tooth:

9 hours ago, hamanokaito said:

If use internet lock on win 8 to win 10 you will got high cpu then use this software.

Software block very good but got bug. So i don't like this software.

seems fine with me using only 1-2% CPU with 2%(idle) --> 4%(active) memory on windows 10 X64 build 1703.

Dukun Cabul
1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

Would've liked you to post your images on the thread — however, this is entirely your wish. ;)

I would love to .....but unfortunately I'm gonna travel early this morning

Maybe someone (  @sledge101  ) could do that ...... I would appreciate your help

8 hours ago, Dukun Cabul said:

I would love to .....but unfortunately I'm gonna travel early this morning

Maybe someone (  @sledge101  ) could do that ...... I would appreciate your help

sure ... freetime.ruling out/in any  rules from the original settings as you installed it in a clean system. Mines a contaminated one.   :) 

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived