"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@The Naughty Kid

- what program do you use for this nice graphic report of date/port/program/ip ? ^^

- Is there any method for make a backup/restore of a windows firewall rules related of a program like IDM?

what

The program you see in the above screenshot is Binisoft's Windows Firewall Control, also known as WFC.

Don't take it for a firewall, its just a front-end GUI to the native Windows Firewall but one which turns it into a powerful tool :showoff:

The above screenshot is specifically taken from its logs connection. which provide information relating to these.

With regards to your second question, WFC does provide various backup options like backing up prog settings, backing up all FW rules or backing up particular FW rules as illustrated here.

but as dcs18 said, it can do more than that 8)

Yes, it can do much more than that since it employs a firewall block - not just some 3rd rate ordinary IP block.

WFC ships with the most granular notification feature-set which prevents Advanced Users from borking their IDM blocking - unlike Users of other IP blocks who get screwed and are forced to restore their system/s. tx38TOr.gif

It is now Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) 2.8.7.0

Changelog:

-Initial ground work for software drawn keyboard (_that)
-Fix handling of wiping internal storage on datamedia devices (xuefer)
-Allow DataManager to set and read values from the system properties (xuefer)
-Fix crash when taking screenshots on arm64 devices (xuefer)
-Fix error message after an ORS script completes (Dees_Troy)
-Fix crashes / error when creating encrypted backups (_that, Dees_Troy)
-Add system read only option – more details below (Dees_Troy)
-Add resize2fs and GUI option to run resize2fs (Dees_Troy)
-Fix crash loop caused by empty lines in AOSP recovery command file (_that)
-Prevent duplicate page overlays such as multiple lock screens (mdmower)

I got mine working again. I used the awesome IDM_Cleaner.BAT and then JRT and then Total Uninstall, and then lastly ran this batch ..

How to Remove {0055C089-8582-441B-A0BF-17B458C2A3A8}

http://windowsvc.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=windowsvc&wr_id=966

I also made this little change after the fresh install .... using the year 2050 instead of today's date ... :rolleyes:

I am riding dirty, again .............. with the 24 IP's blocked using the FireWall Method, before I attempted the new install.

2 Pasted Lines Configures the plain ole firewall.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DownloadManager]"LstCheck"="12/31/50"

Sweet! F3h9xqz.gif

Just before the start of your first illustration, can you also include a short note / illustration (whichever is convenient for you) about how to first . . . . . . . . change the program algorithm from 64-bit to 32-bit mode - unfortunately ATM, it is not possible for Registry Trash Key Finder to detect the Visual Protect 3.5+ key in 64-bit mode. :(

It will be sad If we have to hide this in the Fallout Bunker to avoid "unwanted eyes" sneaking here. I think this post is very important for all users not just we who can enter the ViP section of the forum. I vote for leave it here and not to move it.

@dcs18 Macrium Reflect v6's Rapid Delta Restore feature looks quite good,you may want to test it :)

Rapid Delta Restore (RDR)

Using advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more.

I think I might have just about enough time to embark upon a new pilot test - provided you have a direct link to the concerned BootCD?

I think I might have just about enough time to embark upon a new pilot test - provided you have a direct link to the concerned BootCD?

Unlike Acronis,Macrium doesn't provide direct links for ISO.Also i haven't upgraded to v6 yet.

If you want to test RDR Feature,you may check //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/239571-macrium-reflect-60/page-9?do=findComment&comment=943608

Unlike Acronis,Macrium doesn't provide direct links for ISO.Also i haven't upgraded to v6 yet.

If you want to test RDR Feature,you may check //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/239571-macrium-reflect-60/page-9?do=findComment&comment=943608

Sweet, thanks for the link. F3h9xqz.gif

BTW, have been reading-up on the new Macrium Rapid Delta Restore (RDR) feature - those punks should be ashamed of even trying to advertise about that feature. RL8WwPy.gif

Most of their Competitors already have had that feature for donkey's years - it is nothing but just a glorified name for incremental backups (a feature used widely and exclusively, only by n00bs.)

Most of their Competitors already have had that feature for donkey's years - it is nothing but just a glorified name for incremental backups (a feature used widely and exclusively, only by n00bs.)

I hope that you would be able to test and tell us the speed and reliability of Macrium' RDR feature. :)

I hope you would be able to test and tell us the speed and reliability of Macrium' RDR feature. :)

Yes, I will publish an apple-to-apple comparison between Macrium and Acronis on the functional and reliability part.

As far as the speed part is concerned, although Acronis is amongst the fastest - these are my thoughts on the same.

would someone please post the ip to block kmplayer ads ... thank you

You can block the program completely - KMPlayer does not require to have any sort of internet access. ;)

thedeparted

would someone please post the ip to block kmplayer ads ... thank you

You can block the program completely - KMPlayer does not require to have any sort of internet access. ;)

Thank you very much for your helpfulness and kindness :wub: :)

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived