ESET v4 Fixes

shought

Try entering eset in both username and pass. ;)

Did not work.

Guess I will try a reinstall in a few days if it doesn't fix itself.

Seems to have fixed itself, cause i did nothing... Just updated a big 25 MB update on its own.

I think problem you had is problem with ESET and nothing can be done there. It seems that servers in registry sometimes reverts to retail without no reason. Now, you got big 25 MB update, which means your version was converted to retail and now it's again converted to trial.

Cheers ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Views 204k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Infinite_Vision

Try entering eset in both username and pass. ;)

Did not work.

Guess I will try a reinstall in a few days if it doesn't fix itself.

Seems to have fixed itself, cause i did nothing... Just updated a big 25 MB update on its own.

I think problem you had is problem with ESET and nothing can be done there. It seems that servers in registry sometimes reverts to retail without no reason. Now, you got big 25 MB update, which means your version was converted to retail and now it's again converted to trial.

Cheers ;)

Mara, this happened to me today. It is asking me for my password and username. I entered eset for both. I have not encounter any problem like before and I have been using your fix since it came out in 2006. This is the latest version (V 1.3). I'm running XP. Thanks for your help.

The frontpage download links for ESS seem to be down due to blacklisted U/P

Has anyone got a good/working U/P suitable for ESS installer download?

Cheers

• Administrator

Cheers

Below the installer link, you'll find a serial provider site's link. Open that, copy the username/password given there, and when asked during downloading the installer, enter the one you just copied. ;)

@DKT27

Sorry for missing the obvious :s

Thanks for the point in the right direction, details worked a treat :)

Cheers

Cheers

Below the installer link, you'll find a serial provider site's link. Open that, copy the username/password given there, and when asked during downloading the installer, enter the one you just copied. ;)

Marduk here. trying to download eset 4 but the redirect is not working. I have been able to download other files and eset4 fixes but the x64 will open deferer and do nothing. I gave rights to the redirect but still nothing. I need eset 4 for win7 home premium in 64 bit. Can anyone help me? :frusty: :frusty:

• 2 weeks later...

All of this information is great. I have been lucky to date not to require any fixes for Nod outside of using a valid U/P. I stumbled upon a site a while back that issues 6 month U/P's for EAV and ESS. They issue about 4 U/P's, for each of the products, every week or two and they are adjusted out about 6 months as well each update. Haven't been blacklisted yet and running the same number for about 5 months now and I have valid U/P's out till the middle of December ready if needed. I have been running a AV server using Business Edition and have several friends updating their EAV from it. The hardest problem I have found was finding a valid license to enable the mirror function of the Business Edition. Everyone posts the Business Edition for download but few supply that license. I lucked out again and found a valid one till 2011.

I enjoyed reading the posts in this topic. I know what is available if needed.

Thanks again

Latest

MiNodLogin 3.9.0.1 for ESET

Download from here :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site ............................................. Sendspace.com

Sharecode ............................................................. /file/wpzj03

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Java required.

Follow instructions included !!

Schedule ESET according to next instructions:--

How to Schedule Eset AV and Eset Smart Security with MiNodLogin 3.9.0.1 in order to get automatic updates of Virus signature database, in time :

1)- Click on Eset Icon that is on Taskbar near clock, and then "Open Window"; Now go to "tools / Schedulers/Planner "

2)- Check ( V )--» "Automatic update after user logon"

3)- Now, click on "Add / Schedule task » Run External Application. Click NEXT

4)- Where it says TASK NAME, write --» MiNodLogin ; Check "Event triggered" and click NEXT

5) - Event to trigger task :- Choose --» "Successful update of the virus signature database" ; Now click NEXT and check --» "Run the task as soon as possible "

6) - Click on NEXT and then on FINISH

7)- Now write ( 1st line ) :- C:\Program Files\ESET\MiNodLogin\MiNodLogin.exe;

8 - Write (2nd line):- C:\Program Files\ESET\MiNodLogin and click OK

--------------------------

9)- Again, click on "Add" ("Run External application" -» stays like that and click NEXT

10)- Task name --» MiNodLogin.exe, and now check "Event triggered" and click NEXT

11)- Where it says « Event to trigger task », choose --» "Successful update of program components",and click NEXT

12)- This new page, check "Run the task as soon as possible" and go to NEXT page. Click on "Finish"

13)- Now write :--» (1st Line)--» C:\Program Files\ESET\MiNodLogin\MiNodLogin.exe ;

14)- Now write :--» (2nd Line) --» C:\Program Files\ESET\MiNodLogin

15)- Click OK and close AV. --» Done !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers

JOFRE

Good to know that MiNodlogin have upgrade to a new version.

Not like NodEnabler.

Thanks jofre for the updates.

You are right, Kotaxor !

I also liked NodEnabler, but sense ESET 4.2 came out it fails.

Maybe the producer matt1553, started working and now he doesn`t have time to fix the Fix.

You are as always, welcome. :)

...and instructions posted above are same as for NodLogin and NodEnabler --» Credits goes to you.

Thank you too !

Cheers

Jofre

Ha...those instruction was so long ago...credits should go to you for making it a comeback.

Good to see that you're greatly appreciated by everyone in Astatalk....keep it up.

regards

Here's a link for the 4.2.58.3 business edition x64 also includes MiNODLogin 3.9.0.1:

Site: http://hotfile.com/

Sharecode: dl/52980202/2ef6cf7/E.S.S._4.2.58_ENG_x_64_Busin.sidd.rar.html [?]

Well...the trial fix is working great with EAVBE 4.2.58.3 in Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

same here working smooth as butter on win7 x64

Knightmare

How does the box, mara-fix work? Meaning does the trial stay fixed at 31 no matter what, or do I have to restart my computer within the 31 days in order for it to reset?

How does the box, mara-fix work? Meaning does the trial stay fixed at 31 no matter what, or do I have to restart my computer within the 31 days in order for it to reset?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it will show 31 days always.

You just have to follow instructions during installation.

Cheers

Jofre

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it will show 31 days always.

You just have to follow instructions during installation.

Cheers

Jofre

Thanks! I have another question: Why do we need multiple fixes? Isn't the box-mara fix enough to satisfy?

Archived