ESET v4 Fixes

shought

Hi guy's,

I'm new to using Nod32 and the fixes, i am currently running Nod32 AV on windows 7 with the NODenabler 3.2.4, i keep getting the following error message:

A valid licence was downloaded but it could not be inserted automatically.

does anyone know a way to solve this?

thanks

• Replies 2k
  • Views 204k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add this as your custom server:

http://update.eset.com/eset_eval/

You'll probably get a big update. After that, restore to automatic selection of servers.

Cheers ;)

this works! thanks, such an easy solution for a relatively large headache

Hi guy's,

I'm new to using Nod32 and the fixes, i am currently running Nod32 AV on windows 7 with the NODenabler 3.2.4, i keep getting the following error message:

thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a way to solve your problem . Do not use NodEnabler because no longer works. It`s a lost case... Forget.

MiNodLogin 3.9.0.1 is same thing and works.

• Administrator

Nothing is "best", it's just personal preference. ;)

Hi guy's,

thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a way to solve your problem . Do not use NodEnabler because no longer works. It`s a lost case... Forget.

MiNodLogin 3.9.0.1 is same thing and works.

works a treat now using MiNodLogin 3.9.0.1 thanks

@Toner :

Supposing you already configured MiNodLogin 3.9.0.1 in order to get automatic updates, you can use also another application ( both in conjunction ) called " TNOD User & Password Finder ( latest is v. 1.4.0.16 ) ". This one do NOT need installation and inserts in ESET, with just one click, a new Username & Password ( trial ) valid for 30 days ( just in case MiNodLogin fails...).

If MiNodLogin fails because links that provide new keys were blacklisted a new version will be done sooner or later as usual, so do not worry, ( but with the 2nd application I am going to post here now, you are always safe with the ESET updates).

If you find any difficulties about how to configure MiNodLogin, go to ( this Topic ) Page 83 - Post 1653.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNOD User & Password Finder v.1.4.0.16

Download:-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site ................................................................ Mediafire.com

ShareCode ............................................................................. /?scszecndrjsv7k5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

I hadn't really uses these fixes for ESET before, there was no need for it since the regular registration was working but, recently I was having problems finding a working serial. So, I tried MiNODLogin 3.9.0.1 and it has been working out okay for now. :)

Hello. :)

Is there an alternative to NODAbler to manually insert keys (not TRIAL keys) ?

Does TNOD can be modded to insert real licences ???

I'm looking for a soft which doesn't start every times Windows boots.... :s

What can I use ?

Thanks.

++

Yes, maybe we should (everybody) use your fix cause it's the best to be quiet, very very light, it's safe and 200% working ;) .

TRIAL licences just s*** with the old updates but like some people said here, and it's right, AV module (with signatures's detection) is not, MUST NOT (and simply can't be good for) the "first line of defense" against "0-day attacks" !!!!

Thanks mara- :) (and box too !)

++

Well, updates are not old. They are just delayed when ESET servers are on high load. Currently, there aren't any problems. I'm getting updates regularly without any delay.

Cheers ;)

Hey Mara is it difficult to make a fix what not have 30 days but 17893203 days I love that, that was in NOD32 2.7 who always worked very good!

Thanks.

No point. And it can't be done. That was bug which Eset fixed. And with this fix trial will be locked to 31 days forever.

Cheers ;)

mara you rock thanx for the fix it's "THE BEST" ;) @dkt27

couldnt agree more

box,mara- fix is the best, ive been using it since the release of nod32 3.0 to 4 and hopefully 5

mara you rock thanx for the fix it's "THE BEST" ;) @dkt27

couldnt agree more

box,mara- fix is the best, ive been using it since the release of nod32 3.0 to 4 and hopefully 5

click and forget

yeap as i was saying before. with ir you can install ess on non computer users pcs and everthing will be okay. click and forget

I want to know 1 thing, I am a very fanatic gamer so when i use the NOD32 Box Mara fix does it slow down my pc then? and i dont get a high CPU-Usage?

Thanks,

• Administrator

I want to know 1 thing, I am a very fanatic gamer so when i use the NOD32 Box Mara fix does it slow down my pc then? and i dont get a high CPU-Usage?

Thanks,

Box, mara- fix doesn't run in background. It just makes a few registry edits to make it trial forever. And as far as ESET itself is concerned, it is considered as one of the lightest AVs around. May take about 50MB RAM, but that's the only downside. :)

Mara brate, ja koristim ovu stvar.....ESET4 Box4EVER 4.30A, jel to taj mara-fix, ne prijavljuje ga ko virus. Pisem ti na srpskom, jer vidim da si nas covek, POz

I use this program......ESET4 Box4EVER 4.30A, is this that mara-fix? Good program, no virus......

• Administrator

Mara brate, ja koristim ovu stvar.....ESET4 Box4EVER 4.30A, jel to taj mara-fix, ne prijavljuje ga ko virus. Pisem ti na srpskom, jer vidim da si nas covek, POz

I use this program......ESET4 Box4EVER 4.30A, is this that mara-fix? Good program, no virus......

Translation:

Mara brother, I use this thing ..... ESET4 Box4EVER 4.30, is it the mara-fix, it does not report who the virus. I write in Serbian, because I see that you are our man, POZ

I use this program ...... ESET4 Box4EVER 4.30, is this that mara-fix? Good program, but the virus ......

Please use english as much as possible. It'd be unfair to other members. :)

Translation:

Mara brother, I use this thing ..... ESET4 Box4EVER 4.30, is it the mara-fix, it does not report who the virus. I write in Serbian, because I see that you are our man, POZ

I use this program ...... ESET4 Box4EVER 4.30, is this that mara-fix? Good program, but the virus ......

Please use english as much as possible. It'd be unfair to other members. :)

OK, man, sorry

That was the first fix released by box only. After that I made a box, mara- version which includes his method. That version is not reported by virus because it's compiled in another language. I work with AutoIt which most antiviruses reports as malware and that's mostly false positive.

Cheers ;)

I guess the mara fix and box4ever are similar programs, have the same function ,what is the better mara or box4ever, because i use box4ever. do you have a list of more valid servers to add, if not wanted update. Does trial version has the same level of protection as well as a commercial version, because I heard that there is, but doubt it......All licenses are blocked (TRIAL do not last long), so the only possible way uses trial stop.... Thanks

• Administrator

box, mara- fix v1.3 is the latest fix available that's made by box and mara-, it's recommended to use it over box4ever and (older) mara fix. Trial version offers exactly the same level of protection that of commercial version. Keeping the update servers to automatic would just do fine. :)

Archived