• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
macehardtek

nishad1982

the keys for kis 2013 also work for kis 14 ;) this is where are downloaded the 91 days keys who search all ... B)

nishad1982

the keys for kis 2013 also work for kis 14 ;) this is where are downloaded the 91 days keys who search all ... B)

also mate with KIS 2015...TR 2014 date code April 28 2014...

thank you macehardtek I've got the key but I must go thru proxy and it works fine for KIS2014 . Have nice day !

macehardtek

here in my country no need to change anything no proxy no nothing work good... maybe others need to change but I don't know.... ;)

here in my country no need to change anything no proxy no nothing work good... maybe others need to change but I don't know.... ;)

confirmed no need to change anything...so far don't have any miss region issue...

confirmed no need to change anything...so far don't have any miss region issue...

I'm having issues trying to get the promo code, could you be so kind as to help me get one if it's not too much trouble? Thanks in advance!

I'm having issues trying to get the promo code, could you be so kind as to help me get one if it's not too much trouble? Thanks in advance!

check PM

simply check inbox PM you the codes i have some more codes...PS if you have more code please send to other that really needs only..

if haven't do not distribute.to anyone .it will caused your code, fast more exceed usage

can anybody provide 91 days key for kis 2014 :showoff:

check ..PM

@Kantry123...

can you provide me a 91 day KIS 2014 key...Thanks in advance... :)

check..PM

iih, have you deleted the Xpersky key and replaced it with a code ?

Can I also have a 91 days for kis 2014, pretty please :)

check >>>PM

xpersky now more less 90 days was countdown better used another code or KIS361.bat / kis361.exe for 361days..

xpersky now more less 90 days was countdown better used another code or KIS361.bat / kis361.exe for 361days..

Can you please provide the link for the .bat file ? I thought it was also for 95 days.

Can you please provide the link for the .bat file ? I thought it was also for 95 days.

NO, 361 mean 361 days at least countdown to 359 days,,Link to Kis361.bat

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0PXZXY7T/

more details see on post elgringo //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/223226-kaspersky-2014-kis-patch-361days/?hl=+kaspersky

codes 91days i sent you by PM OK thanks and enjoy

@Kantry123...

can you provide me a 91 day KIS 2014 key...Thanks in advance... :)

check..PM

Bro...after I enter it..it says "Licence : trial for 1 computer for 91 days" but the remaining is 30 days....Why???

Archived