nsane.forums competition [Final Reminder]

Lite

• Administrator

News.pngThis is the final reminder regarding our on-going competition. So get those entries in for a chance to win!

Just a reminder that the closing date for this is 15th March 2008, so there is still some time to get writing!

Looking forward to reading a few more!

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once the competition is closed i'll post a list of entrants :)

:hug: :fear: I believe the nSane'rs community will be the winner at the end of a day :dance2: :sneaky:

Any possibility of an extension? Perhaps to April 15th? I was really hoping to have a review written up but I couldn't find the time for it, but if it was extended I would very likely write one.

• Administrator

Unfortunatly, it's not possible to extend the competition for that amount of time. It still would be nice to post the review. Perhaps you would win the Poster of the Week competition?

AshTheGamer

Damn just as I was about to enter, Oh well I will just post it in the Reviews section :P.

• Administrator

You've still got about 8 hours to get your entries in. So get them posted....

• Administrator

There is now about 1 hour left. So far i have recieved just 9 entries. So if you manage to post something... there is a good chance you might just win!

Ah the time of reckoning approaches. 1st or 3rd Im happy with either. Hope I did good enough ^_^

• Administrator

Archived