How To Enjoy FREE Yahoo! Mail POP3 Access

Donaldo

This tutorial will hand-hold you through each little step and enable you to operate all your Yahoo! accounts through your favorite Email Client such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Eudora Pro, Netscape etc. etc.

Now you can gain FREE and legitimate access to Yahoo! Mail POP3 (without having to pay for the same premium service known as Yahoo! Mail Plus.)

Salient Features:-

01) No software is required so no fix is involved.

02) This is just a simple tweak.

03) I have tested this tweak with 9 Yahoo! accounts.

04) For the moment this does not work on Ymail and Rocketmail.

05) However, it works on domains like .com & .co.in (folks are encouraged to report their findings here so that more working domains may be included, if any.)

06) This tutorial is fully illustrated and the images used can be downloaded (as a .pdf file) from the links at the bottom of this post.

07) Suggestions are most welcome and this tutorial shall be updated accordingly.

4udu87.jpg

2s9do2u.jpg

5mgxvl.jpg

2hnmfte.jpg

24eb9ma.jpg

npkpjk.jpg

153a5vs.jpg

1zqu0yd.jpg

339h7yx.jpg

ejwmcg.jpg

20k683o.jpg

credits:-

Sajeev Nair

(. . . . . . . sorry, I don't know this guy and hence can't provide any links - fortunately, happen to just remember the name.)

{If you'd like to have the above tutorial in your possession as a compact ready reckoner, please feel welcome to download it in the form of a .pdf file.}

Download Servers:-

Site: www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /download.php?3nnygmndndz

Site: rapidshare.com

Sharecode: /files/209631783/Yahoo_POP_Access.zip

• Replies 24
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool guide, but what happens if I change back from Asia to english?

I haven't dared to try that Marik, since I'm completely dependent on Microsoft Outlook & Mailwasher Pro (I'll try it and append the outcome.)

Thanks for the appreciation. ;)

cool guide, but what happens if I change back from Asia to english?

Marik, believe it or not the POP3 access is retained even after one reverts back to Yahoo! U.S. ;)

Edit:-

I spoke too hastily - look what happens when I tried to revert back to Yahoo! U.S. :wacko:

2wlssyh.jpg

Cool guide. Id try this if I had yahoo (still using inbox & gmail).

Love the illustrations & visuals. Nice job ;)

Thanks for the guide Donaldo. Got it working in Outlook ;) Me having an Asian account is ok...

Lovely graphics, Donaldo - just got this working on 4 of my Yahoo! accounts (surprisingly your tweak is effective not only on '.com' but also on '.co.in' email IDs) ^_^

However, I have a query; does this tweak succeed with Mailwasher on the SMTP server? I was unable to check this since I've uninstalled Mailwasher to make way for Spam Bully.

Thanks Noddy, this does work on .com as well .co.in

About your Mailwasher Pro - were you referring to the bouncing capabilities through SMTP? If so, then yes - the tweak does allow you to bounce spam/junk/bulk emails. I've been trying this out over the last 48 hours with success. If you've uninstalled Mailwasher Pro due to SMTP issues, you may now want to go in for a re-install.

About your Mailwasher Pro - were you referring to the bouncing capabilities through SMTP? If so, then yes - the tweak does allow you to bounce spam/junk/bulk emails. I've been trying this out over the last 48 hours with success.

That's cool.

If you've uninstalled Mailwasher Pro due to SMTP issues, you may now want to go in for a re-install.

The reason why I uninstalled Mailwasher is simply that I'm trying out Spam Bully. Look forward to use Mailwasher with the above technique as soon as my Spam Bully trial runs out.

• 4 weeks later...

I myself been using the YPOPs! mailserver for more than 2 years. After I came across this trick, I uninstalled YPOPs! - it felt good to be rid of an additional (a bit buggy one, too - if you browse their forum.) BTW, just spotted your Avatar - that's a nice set of animated knockers (cool trick.) :)

sabrosolatino
Thanks, hope it helps the Community. :lmao:

Thanks Donaldo,

I have a question about this trick,

for example Yahoo have some local country Yahoos like: Argentina Yahoo and México Yahoo,

in this last countries the pop and smtp has been always be free (at least from 2000 when you was force to accept to receive email ads from yahoo to have pop and smtp FREE), I think they have never make a yahoo mail plus in those countries.

So my question is this, For example I have a yahoo.com email since 1997,

if I try to change my country, my email will change to yahoo.com.MX or yahoo.com.AR????

Also I have open at mail.yahoo.com.mx (Yahoo Mexico) and account with ymail,

but my surprise was that my address was [email protected] (without the com.MX).

Maybe you can do the same in ASIA.

• 1 month later...

very very helpful

Really was waiting for somekinda Guide

Thank You very much

Archived